Ahoy there, 1.0.4 is now available on Windows
, and Android
. iOS / TestFlight users will get an email shortly.
1.0.4: I fixed a whole passel of bugs today, so I decided to quick push out a new build for ya! Main fixes are: fixed audio crackling when volume is 100. Fixed a handful of minor tournament related bugs. Changed how the chat slider works, so less people should have trouble with it.
1.0.3: It's only been a few days since the last update, but I wanted to get these changes out before the weekend. Lots of polish here:
- Added automatic sync of new images, sounds during login. You can see this in action in the login news! I'll be able to use this to do small updates of the game without having to do new builds and re-approval on all platforms.
- Added a tournament trophy fanfare and display of tournament results when they are awarded.
- Good Game coin balance listed in the chat log after you give a Good Game.
- Further attempts at fixing graphic glitches with some video cards. Do post if you have any problems (or if you had problems and they are fixed now!)
- Fixed the g2.state = "menu" bug that most mods were crashing from.
- Fixed the box select graphics so they don't look awful.
- Updated the server list with better organization and more room.
- Improved layout in tournament stats pages, and all pages that displayed the galaxy map.
- Improved speed of login.
- Changed "Vitality Points" back to "Experience Points"
Do post in the forums
and feedback or comments! Thanks to everyone who has been helping out! I'm really excited to launch this game more widely soon!