:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesModsChat

Forums :: [ANCIENT] Desktop :: Mods :: general ThirdParty mods update

You must sign in to post.

Page 1 / 1 1 

general ThirdParty mods update :: Jun 26, 2007 @ 12:03am

Ensign thirdparty

Minor update to all of my mods:

- I "discovered" (read as: "spent an hour tracking down an elusive bug which turned out to be") a new way to cheat in "Classic.py": if the bot tries to send a fleet with negative ships, the planet's population simply increases.  My mods no longer allow this.  This should not affect performance, but is a good idea in case other people want to reuse my code.

- Missing icons and descriptions have been added.  "Tip: Trade Places" 's erroneous icon and description have been fixed.

- Missing license information has been added.  Bottom line: I consider my mods a gift to the Galcon community, for people to do whatever they want with, so want them to be public domain.  However, some of them contain code stolen from some of Phil's LGPL'ed examples, so have to be LGPL too.  (I haven't kept terribly good track of which code is which, either, which is why I initially omitted the license information.  Phil: if you feel that I've erroneously marked a derivative of an LGPL'ed file as Public Domain, let me know and I'll fix it.)

Page 1 / 1 1 

You must sign in to post.