:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: iPhone :: Strategy :: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps

You must sign in to post.

Page 1 / 7 1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 17, 2009 @ 8:52pm

Cabin Boy toomachos

no 1v1, no cheating, no complaints, its all fair
 this works best for the middle ranks (blues and reds)

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS FOR ME!

1st step:

create a new account. Forget about your old account, most likely you have bad ranking that works against you. Start from cabin boy; change your name to disguise those who hate you.

2nd step:

ok this step its very important because you have to start backwards, believe me.
 First you have to start by going to the rooms and look for 1 stripes. Dont go suicide on them, just be patience wait for weak spots, but kill them... 1 stripe players prefer to be killed by a cabin boy than any other ranks since they don't lose many points or ranking.
 make sure you get at least 55% of the kills and 40 in weight then move on to next step

3rd step:

You are going to do exactly the samething as step number 2 but this time just target the blues.. avoid at all costs 1 stripes.. 
remember you are still a low rank. So you dont affect their ranking . Make sure they are dead by you
 Achieve at least 55% and 40 in weight and move on to the next step..

4th step:

Now this is the hardest part.  You are going to target the reds... and most likely at this step you are going to be red yourself.
 reds are very unpredictable and many times they go suicide on you.. you have to pass this step. Do whatever you have to do to Achieve at least 55% and 40 in weight. But remember avoid at all costs blues and 1 stripes.

5th step

now go check your ranking and make some adjustments!! you might need to go back to kill more 1 stripes, blues and reds but not that many.. and in the process BOOM you are going to become 1 stripe.. then 2 stripes right after

Well this is how i do it! it works for me!

give it a try and let me know if it works for you too!!
post updated on Sep 17, 2009 @ 9:21pm
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 17, 2009 @ 8:59pm

Cabin Boy stryker-z-

Correction, for two stripe, u need 60% against reds, 60% against blues and 55% against 1 stripes.
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 17, 2009 @ 9:00pm

Cabin Boy toomachos

i know but you need a good start before moving to next step.. at the end you go back and make adjustments
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 17, 2009 @ 10:15pm

Cabin Boy stryker-z-

heres what i do:

Step 1. VS all the reds, blues and 1 stripes u can find.try and vs each player(s) for seven matches that way, u get the most weight possible out of each player. U also have to have some skills, to be able to get some good win %'s

Step 2: Your a Two Stripe.

The End
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 17, 2009 @ 10:31pm

Cabin Boy toomachos

Are u talking on 1v1 cause most players are really bad on 1v1 including me..  On the top of my threat it says clearly no 1v1 ..basicly you have to make the kill and hide on 2/4 , 3/4 rooms. Other ways next time you are dead!!
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 18, 2009 @ 3:06am

Cabin Boy k2riddim

Nice guide.
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 18, 2009 @ 9:52am

Cabin Boy the_musician

basic principle here being to hide the fact that your good for as long as possible right.  not bad....

My preference is to pick a room and stay there for an hour or so - leaving and re-entering occasionally to keep your win count low.  If your skill is truly at the 2 stripe level, then it wont take long to rack up the wins. (so long as a suicider doesn't show up)  As your flag changes, similar flags will join you - giving you the weight needed.
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 18, 2009 @ 10:09am

Lieutenant sky_lark

1. Bribe Nanno.

2. If that doesn't work, bribe Phil.

3. Hire somebody who's already a two stripe to get your account up to a two stripe.

4. If that doesn't work, cry.

5. After crying clear five hours on your schedule.  Find all of the stripes and friend them, and then play for five hours straight.

6. If you lose any game, punch yourself in the head.  Cry.  Then try again.  Soon, you will be unbeatable.

7. If nothing else works, hack the system.  If you can't hack, cry.
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 18, 2009 @ 3:48pm

Cabin Boy el.matador

Wow!! Thank you toomachos! I followed your steps 1 by 1 .. I'm in the final adjustmens.. Right now I'm  57% reds. 58% blues and 54% 1 stripes... This actualy works..!!!
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 18, 2009 @ 6:17pm

Cabin Boy el.matador

I'm 2 stripes now yahoooooo!!! Lol.  Thanks toomachos
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 18, 2009 @ 6:31pm

Admiral strangelove

Wow strangelove!  Thanks strangelove!  You're great strangelove!  So I'm strangelove!  You're stramgelove!  You/I am/are great strangelove/strangelove!
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 18, 2009 @ 6:49pm

Cabin Boy el.matador

strangelove almighty!!  you are good
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 21, 2009 @ 12:10am

Admiral strangelove

You misspelled God.
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 21, 2009 @ 2:36am

Cabin Boy la.muerte

Yes  el.matador! You are stupid!! Strangelove is GOD
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 21, 2009 @ 2:22pm

Commander wallplant

or you could be good and play anyone you come across..... who cares about ranks? i'm a green but i could probably kick your ass. i just havent had time to play
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 21, 2009 @ 3:12pm

Admiral strangelove

Yes  el.matador! You are stupid!! Strangelove is GOD

Toomacho's calling himself stupid.  that's golden.
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 21, 2009 @ 6:42pm

Cabin Boy la.muerte

toomachos is strangelove!! you got everybody confused now mr GOD...,
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 24, 2009 @ 10:01pm

Cabin Boy sbdxaric

lets skip all these pesky steps and go bck to the basics:
1. Lose to aric
2. lose to aric een after he left galcon
3.Continue surrendering to aric in every apect of ur life
4.Waking uo to see Aric witht he deed to ur house
5.Waking up and realizing Aric has branded you his property.
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 25, 2009 @ 8:25pm

Cabin Boy almighty

who thinks he is God!  im the Real GOD im Almighty! im strangelove.
post updated on Sep 25, 2009 @ 8:43pm
Re: How to become 2 stripes in just a few hours following these 5 simple steps :: Sep 29, 2009 @ 7:57pm

1 Stripe Admiral toomacho

Don't believe my brother . He was drunk lol..

Page 1 / 7 1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

You must sign in to post.