Galcon 2 Fan-Premier Launch for PC/Mac/Linux/Android! Now anyone can check out Galcon 2! 3 players online!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: iPhone :: Strategy :: no.fat.chicks

You must sign in to post.

Page 1 / 1 1 

no.fat.chicks :: Oct 17, 2009 @ 2:37pm

Cabin Boy clonag

I don't know if this is a clan member or not but I'm quite sick of his suiciding because I own his ass constantly. Ban this moron from your clan if he is a member, if not I'll just suicide the little ******* 24/7.
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Oct 17, 2009 @ 3:32pm

Cabin Boy no.dachi

That is not a recognized no.clan name.
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Oct 17, 2009 @ 9:29pm

Cabin Boy stormz

yes he is "cough"
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Oct 17, 2009 @ 9:53pm

Cabin Boy no.sound

this is NOT a player affiliated with the no clan.  You may treat him/her as you please.
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Oct 24, 2009 @ 3:12pm

Cabin Boy no.fat.chix

MG Clng - wht  lsr.   Y clm t 'wn' m yt y nvr wn  gm gnst m.  2nd plc s stll  lss y dp.  

Y sy  'scd' y.  Y nmrd.  vry gm y trd t vlch m.   vry tm  rtrnd fr.   

Rlly - hw mny gms d y hv t ls bfr y fgr t tht vlchng ds nt wrk?   

Thn y cm nd cry bt t n th frms lk sm pthtc lttl mmms by.    vn wrs - rthr thn dpt yr strtgy y jst scd?  Thn cry tht  m th n dng t (nd thn thrtn t cntn scdng n th sm pst?!?!  LL!)    Rlly..   f tht s n xmpl f yr thnkng sklls thn t s n wndr y cnt wn t ths gm. 

Grw p.  f y r gng t ply th gm y r gng t hv t lrn hw t d smthng mr ffctv thn vlchng ch nd vry gm.  Y ls hv t fgr t tht whn smn rtrns t dfnd th plnt y jst vlchd t s nt scd - t s  lrnng xprnc fr y.   Lmr. 

f y cn't tk th ht - gt t f th ktchn.  

N g bck t yr mmmy nd cry.

h - nd n, 'm nt n th n. cln nr d  wsh t b.    lk spfng thm wth gfy n.nms.

Thy hvn't dn nythng t dsrv t - t s jst fn.

post updated on Oct 24, 2009 @ 3:19pm
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Oct 24, 2009 @ 4:42pm

Cabin Boy eragmus

hehe no.fat.chix xD
awesome name
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Oct 24, 2009 @ 6:25pm

Cabin Boy Nanno

The Queen Bee
No.fat.chicks, 

Your post has been disemvoweled for excessive flamage.
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Oct 24, 2009 @ 9:36pm

Cabin Boy mrw

Hahaha nanno you killed that post
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Oct 24, 2009 @ 11:36pm

Cabin Boy eragmus

I'm not laughing.
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Oct 25, 2009 @ 7:43am

Cabin Boy heisenberg

I am.

*Ahem* i think something has gone unnoticed here...

What is this the 10th, 15th, 20th guy to pretend to be in no clan??? Seems like people just want to be associated with us. Maybe because we are so big that they expect protection or something. Maybe cos we are so big they think no one will notice. Wuteer the reason...i dont see people dressing up in other clans colors...*cough cough*. Its funny. Noclan is just unstoppable! Unbeatable!! Untouchable! Undeniable!  

Whats that they say about flattery and imitation? I guess they must be impressed by SOMETHING. Wonder why they arent as impressed by the other clans. Oh yeah. There arent any other clans...

Wasnt there a v clan upstart a while back? Wow how fast that collapsed. *sigh*
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Oct 25, 2009 @ 3:01pm

Cabin Boy eragmus

lol it's funny because i haven't seen musician, domi, you (until a couple days ago), dachi, aric (he doesn't really play anymore), or any of the others actually play! so no clan is just as "dead" as the other clans.

and something else that's funny is i remember playing a guy named "hyun" with my pwn.era name some time ago, and i kicked his ass so much... actually he was quite good and we played a lot of really competitive games (he even added me as a friend and followed me around lol)... so anyway, one day, i noticed he has turned into pwn.hyun!!! lol!! anyway, that was pretty entertaining.
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Oct 25, 2009 @ 6:40pm

Cabin Boy heisenberg

Lol what are you talking about? No.no, no.body, and me, NO.SURPRISE play everyday!!!

I NEVER EVER see you. Are you talking about galcon labs or something??
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Oct 25, 2009 @ 6:48pm

Cabin Boy heisenberg

Maybe i shoulda been no.imheisenberg
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Oct 25, 2009 @ 9:16pm

Cabin Boy no.sound

I've been playing (see my 2 stripes a few days ago?) but just not around the forums much anymore (cuz of work).
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Oct 25, 2009 @ 9:20pm

Cabin Boy eragmus

lol x_x

ok, ok, you guys win...
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Oct 30, 2009 @ 10:49am

Cabin Boy mozilla

no.fat.chicks is a horrible player. suicide solution?
post updated on Oct 30, 2009 @ 10:51am
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Oct 31, 2009 @ 9:24am

Cabin Boy no.fat.chix

Disemvoweled..  ROFLMAO!  THAT is funny! Thanks for the laugh.

Of course - Nanno, you'd have to be pretty stupid to leave a flaming troll posted like the original and NOT expect a response in the same fashion....  but I'm sure you had your reasons...

Meanwhile - anyone notice that the only people complaining about suicide are low-rankers who stupidly admit to suicide in the same post??? 

Here's a clue noobs - if you are going to complain about a "suicider" (which I am not) don't admit to being a suicider yourself!!!

Why are these lamers upset?  Hmmm - they are all vulchers, that's all.  Don't get me wrong - vulching has it's place and is a necessary strategy, these guys are just a few of the many players too stupid to figure out that if you are going to vulch a player you had better make sure you can finish the job...  and if you lose the match by a broad margin after doing so expect some "negative reinforcement" the next match from the players you vulched.

Maybe if they learned from their experience rather than take it all personal and cry about it in the forums they would.... nah - players like that never learn, they just vulch, suicide, quit and then cry about it in the forums.  They probably think they are doing so well to get 2nd place so often too...   LOL!

oh - and btw - I recovered all of the vowels and here they are  if anyone wants to 'reemvowel' my op  ;)

"aaoeouaioieeoueeoaeiiaooui
ouauiieououioeeaeouieoueeeieieueie"

ask if you want the rest...  :)

and BTW - no.clan - don't flatter yourself.  A handful of your members are cool - but most are lame enough to deserve to be messed with - but the real reason is that your moniker is common enough and easy to fuc# with - that is all.  No.s#it.
post updated on Nov 1, 2009 @ 7:04am
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Nov 1, 2009 @ 9:03am

Cabin Boy crimson

I attack others in an attempt to hide my lack of skill. Fear me.
Re: no.fat.chicks :: Nov 3, 2009 @ 5:50am

Captain dnt_b_a_tard

post updated on Nov 3, 2009 @ 4:51pm

Page 1 / 1 1 

You must sign in to post.