:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: iPhone :: Support :: am i smoking crack?

You must sign in to post.

Page 1 / 1 1 

am i smoking crack? :: Apr 14, 2009 @ 2:33pm

Admiral dingo

about a week ago, in my own stats, were displayed something like 10 players on the top that i apparently played 15-19 games against, and lost all or all but 1, and I didn't remember any of them.

I imagined, i must have gotten side-tracked, dropped my phone, and sat on a server for an hour or more, getting beat over and over again.

The very next day, they all disappeared.

Except one, "robdb", whom apparently I lost 9/10 games against. I don't even remember playing this guy, but apparently I played him more than any other character.

I remember many of the other players, whom I only played 2 or 3 games with. But this guy, I played "10 times", and I dont think i've ever seen him before.

Does anybody else have games they don't remember in their stats?

Am i on the pipe again?
Re: am i smoking crack? :: Apr 14, 2009 @ 2:49pm

Cabin Boy quickrime

Galcon side-effects may include halucenations, confusion, paranoia, involuntary muscle spasms, headaches, thumb-aches, soul-aches, seizures, high cholesterol levels, schitzophrenia, xenophobia, geophobia (specifically circles and triangles), coughing, sneezing, vomiting, spontaneous combustion, heart attacks, panic attacks, terrorist attacks, death and occasionaly more serious symptoms. Do not play Galcon if you suffer from migrane headaches, epilepsy, diabetes, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, average blood pressure, primary, secondary, or tertiary malaria, bubonic plague, or multi-drug-resistant tuberculosis. Do not play Galcon if you are taking any kind of medication or food. Consult your doctor if you start seeing little triangles behind your eyes...
post updated on Apr 14, 2009 @ 2:51pm
Re: am i smoking crack? :: Apr 14, 2009 @ 4:42pm

Cabin Boy gammatigerx

. . . Galcon is not for everyone, so please consult with your physician to find out if Galcon is right for you. Galcon, a game you can('t) trust.
Re: am i smoking crack? :: Apr 14, 2009 @ 5:23pm

Cabin Boy wayne

LOL
Re: am i smoking crack? :: Apr 14, 2009 @ 5:52pm

Admiral dingo

similarly, if you follow robdb, you see he lost 29/30 games against an adm1n one, yet the rest of his stats would indicate he plays much better than that. i think his scores are borked too. borked borked borked.

Page 1 / 1 1 

You must sign in to post.