Galcon 2 launched on Desktop and Steam and the iOS App Store! 445 players online!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: iPhone :: Support :: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread

You must sign in to post.

Page 9 / 25 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 

Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 10, 2012 @ 10:45am

Cabin Boy newb

These "Iliketohelp" guys were already in trouble for cheating as GEMA232 and Classical. last month. I'm not impressed.

They are the same guys?  Amazing.  Those are the same clowns whose cousin (or friend of a sister of a cousin, or something) ratted them out after they were reported here.
post updated on Jul 10, 2012 @ 11:50am
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 13, 2012 @ 8:20pm

Cabin Boy newb

These guys are really tenacious.  They are back and teaming again with some new nicknames:
- iliktohelp2 
- iliketohlp
- iliketohelp.

http://www.galcon.com/iphone/logs.php?gtype=FFA&name=iliktohelp2&vs=iliketohlp 

http://www.galcon.com/iphone/logs.php?gtype=FFA&name=iliktohelp2&vs=iliketohelp.
post updated on Jul 13, 2012 @ 8:21pm
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 16, 2012 @ 8:51am

Cabin Boy Nanno

Clan: Goat-Barons

The Queen Bee
They really are tenacious! Time for a little extra attention-getting, I think. Let's see how they feel about not being able to play Galcon on any accounts, new or old.
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 20, 2012 @ 12:53am

Commander spybyte

Clan: Teamsters

http://www.galcon.com/iphone/logs.php?gtype=FFA&name=nightingalex&vs=celestion 

I think they did teaming before (see Sidekicks posting from Apr 18, 2012 @ 11:56pm)

One always attacked me with everything he had, while the other guy was waiting. If the first one was successful, the took the second player and then fought against each other.

Spy aka Spion
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 20, 2012 @ 8:53am

Cabin Boy Nanno

The Queen Bee
I sent them a warning and suspended their accounts.
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 27, 2012 @ 8:13am

Cabin Boy newpower

Clan: Teamsters

these two are teaming
http://www.galcon.com/iphone/logs.php?gtype=FFA&name=monkeysquirt&vs=niggr 

they kill the other two players in the room and then niggr surrender.

By the way, is it me or is that nick a little offensive.
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 27, 2012 @ 8:32am

Cabin Boy Nanno

The Queen Bee
It's offensive.
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 29, 2012 @ 9:23pm

Ensign sidekick

Clan: The_Order

http://www.galcon.com/iphone/logs.php?gtype=FFA&name=i-kill-u&vs=death-note 

I-kill-u playing against his aliases Doom and death-note, just to the point to get his thired stripe.
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 29, 2012 @ 11:31pm

Cabin Boy el.matador

Haha he went down one stripe after death-note turned from red to 1 stripe. It's funny how stupid I-kill-you is. Haha then he kept playing more games trying to get his lost stripe. By the way I saw him last night on the chat. He had 3 stripes and I asked to play me first to 10. He said he was too lazy but I think the real true is that he was too scared of losing his 3 stripes achieved by playing his own accounts. LOSER
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 29, 2012 @ 11:45pm

Ensign sidekick

He beat me once to earn his stripe!!! Then left immediately. Went to chat, saw him there. Told him to fight me, he said "I'll play you on "death-note". I said "Why not on your i-kill-u account?"I he said "Umm my gf's been on my phone for three hours now so I can't..."

Yeah right dude You're in the chat room talking and I played you 10 minutes ago... What a loser.
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 29, 2012 @ 11:47pm

Cabin Boy esparano

Clan: AbyssalPower

And he even ran away from me on his death-note account when he realized I would murder his 1-stripe percentage ;)
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 30, 2012 @ 8:54am

Cabin Boy Nanno

The Queen Bee
I shall look into it.
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 30, 2012 @ 11:59am

Cabin Boy doomy

That's sad I get banned for playing my brother all those games where a one vs one and there was no teaming so all the boobs just get mad because they can't the rank;p its fine I guess not hard to be the best when you have skill so good luck lol sad little crying people and nanno you were wrong for banning this time you did not look into this as well as you did we have the same ip is because were brothers so we do one on one and getting banned for playing my bro is just wrong we were not even in ffa games
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 30, 2012 @ 1:46pm

Cabin Boy no.100percnt

If you had even a SINGLE punctuation mark, people might be more inclined to hear you out.
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 30, 2012 @ 3:00pm

Ensign sidekick

HAHAHAHA
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 30, 2012 @ 6:46pm

Cabin Boy ilovecookies

hahaha lol
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 30, 2012 @ 6:59pm

Cabin Boy mafler

Here's what happened.  (The same thing happened at least three times to me and I witnessed a few times also. )
There's a noob with pink flag who we all played previous round with. There's mafl. There's me.
My obvious strategy is to kill mafl first and let noob sit.

I executed beautifully and fought mafl for a while and as expected noob sat there for entire battle and he poked mafl at the end for a planet and two when mafl was down to his last breath. 

Now mafl is saying I teamed with that noob and completely goes off. He goes it is so obvious and will report it to nano. What in the world, man?

Playing on an ipad, some of us have limited ability to lay out all the details on time. Regardless, this false accusation annoys me to no end. 

I understand teaming in classic hurts integrity of the game but at the same time accusing someone with clearly superior strategy of this nonsense as if he represents Nano should stop. Whenever mafl loses, everyone else teamed up against him? Wake up. After two, three years of watching you play, you are not that good and definitely you are not worth it, either.
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 31, 2012 @ 7:12am

Cabin Boy Nanno

The Queen Bee
Mafler, you probably should use a different name. This one merely looks antagonistic. I make a habit of disabling all copycat accounts. Also, I'm aware of Mafl's behavior. In spite of his threats, Mafl has not reported anything to me, so you can probably brush this off as empty posturing. Mafl knows I'm not going to take his side without proof because we've been over this same problem over and over in Fusion.
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Jul 31, 2012 @ 12:18pm

Cabin Boy doomy

You should take my side. I did not cheat with I-kill-u. Just look at this acc I made this yesterday and its a high rank. I don't cheat to do this, so you should unban my other acc because I deserve my other acc and my brother's acc should not be involved. Doom acc had Notting to do with anything.
Re: The Official "Teaming" Reporting Thread :: Aug 1, 2012 @ 8:32am

Cabin Boy Nanno

The Queen Bee
Yes, sometimes it happens that family members all play against each other and it looks the same as if someone is using two or more accounts to play against themselves and rank up. Unfortunately, you have no way to prove you're telling the truth and I have to go off the account info I have. It would be helpful if you and your brother had different (very different) email addresses. Also, don't be logging in to each other's devices, but play on your own devices with your own accounts. If you start swapping around so as to get ranking weight, then it starts looking very suspicious to me and to the rest of the community.

Page 9 / 25 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 

You must sign in to post.