:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: iPhone :: Support :: 2v2, team change

You must sign in to post.

Page 1 / 1 1 

2v2, team change :: Apr 26, 2009 @ 1:53pm

Cabin Boy eznibe

Hi, 

i wish to know how the teams are changed in a 2v2 game, maybe one of the players decide to change? or is auto changed after some battles?

thanks
Re: 2v2, team change :: Apr 26, 2009 @ 1:57pm

Cabin Boy quickmill

Hi, 

i wish to know how the teams are changed in a 2v2 game, maybe one of the players decide to change? or is auto changed after some battles?

thanks

just push on the names.people do this too much.=)
Re: 2v2, team change :: Apr 26, 2009 @ 6:10pm

Cabin Boy eznibe

you mean just tap on the player i want to be with?, so if nobody touch screen, the teams will be the same all the time?
Re: 2v2, team change :: Apr 26, 2009 @ 6:11pm

Cabin Boy deuce

that is correct
Re: 2v2, team change :: Apr 26, 2009 @ 6:31pm

Cabin Boy eragmus

that is correct

WRONG. That is only partly correct. lol, if you tap a person's name, you will NOT be put in a team with that person... so you have to tap the person who you DON'T want to be in a team with in order to be in a team with the person you want.

For ex:
You are A, and you want to be teamed with B. There is also C and D.
Right now, it is A + C  vs  B and D.
So, tap D and teams will change to A + B vs C + D
Re: 2v2, team change :: Apr 27, 2009 @ 3:00am

Cabin Boy ruebezahl

I wish people could keep their fingers still and allow teams to stay together for at least 4-5 games. I think one fun part in 2v2 is to learn how your teammate acts and reacts so that you can cooperate. But some people seem to enjoy changing the teams after each game.

Of course, there's a possibility that people change teams because they don't want to be in a team with me. ;) But I think some people just have very "nervous" fingers when it comes to team allocation.
Re: 2v2, team change :: Apr 27, 2009 @ 3:24am

Cabin Boy no.regrets

I wish people could keep their fingers still and allow teams to stay together for at least 4-5 games. I think one fun part in 2v2 is to learn how your teammate acts and reacts so that you can cooperate. But some people seem to enjoy changing the teams after each game.

Of course, there's a possibility that people change teams because they don't want to be in a team with me. ;) But I think some people just have very "nervous" fingers when it comes to team allocation.

Be nice if there was a 'team lock' that stayed in place as long as both players on the team didn't unlock it - otherwise some joker on the other team can split you just as the game starts.

Page 1 / 1 1 

You must sign in to post.