I took his id as punishment :)

xD
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 14, 2009 @ 3:23pm

Cabin Boy mranderson

http://www.galcon.com/iphone/logs.php?name=machotoo&vs=toomacho 

uh...   common guys...

Oh and this one also:
http://www.galcon.com/iphone/logs.php?name=machotoo&vs=harmfull 

harmfull and machotoo seemed to be one player using two devices.  harmfull always waiting for machotoo to weaken everyone else.  after realizing what they were doing, I took harmfull's 2nd stripe away and they both left the room at the same time.  typical...
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 14, 2009 @ 9:34pm

Captain strangelove

Yes someone should probably place a ban on toomacho, machotoo and harmfull (all the same player)  ::cough cough:: NANNO
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 15, 2009 @ 12:17am

1 Stripe Admiral toomacho

you stupid ass strangegay. Im only doing this to prove how many of you have been doing for years!! and it really works.  It took me only 3 hours in 3 different ocations to create harmfull from cero to 2 stripes! . And i will cheat again to make a 3d stripe. im looking for a way to get harmfull there.. Most of you cheat or had cheated in the past.   Well its my turn!!! good luck when you see me outhere!!   by the way.. toomacho its a killer and machotoo its a suicider.  wich one do you like the best??!!
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 15, 2009 @ 1:21am

1 Stripe Admiral toomacho

hello strangegay!  where are you??  im looking for you .. come out come out whatever you are!!!!
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 15, 2009 @ 5:15am

Cabin Boy 2machoiscrap

toomacho said ...

Im only doing this to prove how many of you have been doing for years!!

Wouldn't it be easier just to admit to yourself that you're simply not that good..!
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 15, 2009 @ 10:10am

Cabin Boy harmfull

Cmon strangegay! You and I have very much the same skills.. I'm not excelent player but I'm good. I managed to bring harmfull up to 1 stripe with out any cheats only in 2 hours..   If you want to find out how good I am see you outthere strangegay.. And find out for yourself..loser
post updated on Sep 15, 2009 @ 10:12am
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 15, 2009 @ 11:10am

Cabin Boy Nanno

The Queen Bee
Thanks for stepping forward and admitting your guilt Machotoo, Toomacho, and Harmfull. Your accounts have now been disabled, and if we have any further complaints about other accounts you will be permanently banned. 

You don't need to be rude in the forums either. "Strangegay" is not a nice name to call someone.
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 15, 2009 @ 12:17pm

Cabin Boy smuggler

wow
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 15, 2009 @ 1:03pm

Cabin Boy mranderson

Thank you Nanno
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 15, 2009 @ 2:42pm

Captain strangeloves

Yes thank you!! Toomacho was a mean guy.. I'm glad he is gone forever!!
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 15, 2009 @ 2:44pm

Captain strangelove

hmm .. the above post kinda sounds like Toomacho...

for the record toomacho is so mad at me because i told him i would help him cheat to get him to 3 stripe.  I told him I would surrender 7 games to him, but once I was in the room I beat him.

I wasn't lying, I was being sarcastic.  ;-)

And no, I have never cheated, and no toomacho, we do not have the same skills at all - in Galcon or command of the English language.
post updated on Sep 15, 2009 @ 2:45pm
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 15, 2009 @ 3:04pm

Cabin Boy toomachos

Dear strangelove! If I get banned by calling you names.. You should be banned for calling me gaymacho and all those things in the chat!! You have to admit that you called me names if you are a man.. Now you are saying that my English is not good., well at least I know 3 lenguages., and you only know maybe 1!!
  Lets go see who has more skills outhere in the playrooms..

I think it's not fair for me to get banned just for  calling names .   Since I have been called many bad names from strange love..

Or is it this a descriminated act?  I hope is not that!! Let's make it fair for everybody!!   If I get banned so strangelove should be banned too!!

I'm not a cheater! I admited that I cheated cuople of times just to find out how other peole do it..

Please Nanno be fair to everybody!!
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 15, 2009 @ 3:10pm

Captain strangelove

LOL you didn't get banned for calling me strangegay... Nanno just said it wasn't nice.  You got banned for CHEATING genius!  

As for playing you - I have nothing to prove... everyone knows who is the superior player.
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 15, 2009 @ 3:46pm

Cabin Boy the_musician

everyone knows who is the superior player.

Yup.   Me.

:P
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 15, 2009 @ 3:48pm

Captain strangelove

the_musician said ...

everyone knows who is the superior player.

Yup.   Me.

white flags FTW!
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 15, 2009 @ 3:54pm

Cabin Boy eragmus

cheating
toomacho? yes
strangelove? no

skill
toomacho? ok
strangelove? better

summary
toomacho? different people have complained on the forums about your cheating recently and before this, people have complained about your (bad) unpredictable/suicidal style
strangelove? no one has ever complained about him. everyone knows and respects his skill.

therefore...

ban
toomacho? yes
strangelove? no

CLOSING THOUGHTS
toomacho got banned, but, i think first a formal warning by nanno would have been a better idea considering toomacho only started cheating RECENTLY and has not cheated before (i think). also, he is on the forums and would see the warning. if he didn't change, then a ban would be appropriate. and on chat, toomacho strangelove and toomacho and others call each other names... it's normal and wasn't honestly a big deal for either of them. it's like "play-fighting" nanno
post updated on Sep 15, 2009 @ 3:56pm
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 15, 2009 @ 5:02pm

Cabin Boy toomachos

Please help me hunderstand this!!
 How can you call me a cheater when I only teamed up with my body to go and destroy the other opponents.. I know many of you guys do the samething over and over.

And if that it's called cheater ! Then lots of people are cheating but they don't admit it!!

I admited that I teamed with my body to get better percentage ! But that's it..   It's not like I was stealing points from anybody or getting into other peoples accounts ! Or getting passwards.. Or any administrative accounts!! 

I strongly believe I had been sigled out! 

Please Nanno revise that!!

And if you still think that I'm a cheater and deserve to be banned from falcon.com please send me a formal letter from falcon.com to my e-mail account toomacho@yahoo.com stating why I was banned from your site!!

Sincerely: 

Toomacho

thank you!!

Thank you!!

Toomacho@yahoo.com
post updated on Sep 15, 2009 @ 5:03pm
Re: CHEATERS :: Sep 15, 2009 @ 5:10pm

Cabin Boy strikerz

lol,y do u have 2 ipods/iphones??

Page 6 / 8 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

You must sign in to post.