:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: iPhone :: Support :: The Un- Ban Brand

You must sign in to post.

Page 1 / 2 1   2 

The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 5, 2011 @ 9:46pm

1 Stripe Admiral quantum

I hereby give my protest to brand being banned.

Its not a big band, but we have got a strong brand.

Tonight we march! Brand will not be banned!!

Bring back one of my fav teammates or I start a sit in, starve protest. 

10 days without trial is pretty hardcore.

I no approve.

Regards,

quantum
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 6, 2011 @ 1:28am

Cabin Boy zmar01

Why and when was brand banned?
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 6, 2011 @ 1:47am

Cabin Boy grimfandango

Yes first I heard of our Bratwurst munching friend being banned.. although she has a way with words at time.. I don't know why she was banned..!
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 6, 2011 @ 9:30am

Cabin Boy Nanno

The Queen Bee
Brand wasn't banned. The one account was disabled for 10 days. I have no sympathy for someone who tattle-tales on others for throwing games and then turns around and does it themselves to "punish" someone they don't like. No one has complained about other users throwing games as much as Brand has, and he knows exactly how much I hate that type of unsportsmanlike sore loser-dom. I already warned Im.a.girl, Run.away, AND Brand that the next one who lost team games on purpose would have their account suspended. I wasn't kidding.
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 6, 2011 @ 11:28am

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
I've told you this was a bad line...

From the CoC:

"Suicide, like camping, is an integral part of the game of Galcon and therefore is not a punishable offense."

I'm seeing a contradiction here...
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 6, 2011 @ 11:36am

1 Stripe Admiral quantum

I think we should have a trial. 

Or is everyone guilty until proven innocent?
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 6, 2011 @ 11:41am

Cabin Boy rhydon

In Nanno's world, you're guilty when she thinks you are.
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 6, 2011 @ 11:59am

Cabin Boy concretewave

Galcon is a dictatorship. After seeing countless sticky situations, I think it should remain a dictatorship. Not that it ever wouldn't be. 

But yeah we're chill where we are.
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 6, 2011 @ 12:10pm

Cabin Boy grimfandango

Guy's like it or not Nanno And Phil are going to want what is felt to be best for the majority, the community we see here on the forums is a very small fraction of the customers, and as much as it pains me to say new customers = new players.

As such we all as always going to feel a little upset when we get new peeps come and play game.. but this is a fact of a multiplay environment.

Ergo as a community if we want it to stand the test of time we must make every player feel as welcome as possible, even if they spend the first 300 games suicide or throwing games.

So all though I have no issue with Brand as it seems neither do others we have to accept we are not the sum total of Galcon players and others must have had reason to complain about Brands behavior..

I say thumbs up to Nanno for making tough choices.. they got to be made.

Oh and Rhydon is a troll I have pictures to prove it..

post updated on Aug 6, 2011 @ 12:11pm
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 6, 2011 @ 5:45pm

Cabin Boy bansky

@grim. oh boy, english isnt my first language but im pretty sure next  noble price in literature is yours. your post is sooooo-aaah- idk. 

@nanno, seriously, your post sounds like a copy paste thing to me. repeating bs doesnt make chocolate out of it. reading your comments on all of this makes me laugh out loud. your fault is to think you only deal with 13 year old kids. get a life for christ sake. 

@ quantum, thanks for the support. i really hope you will not get into trouble for raising your voice.
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 6, 2011 @ 8:43pm

1 Stripe Admiral quantum

I don't support tyranny! This is a case of wounding the whistleblower.

Ron Paul would not like galcon.

Neither would anonymous.
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 7, 2011 @ 1:59am

Cabin Boy leinator

While I think she's immature, you're right that banning is excessive, especially since what she did is within the game's programming. 

I say unban her or ban steve.jobs as well.
post updated on Aug 7, 2011 @ 2:03am
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 7, 2011 @ 2:05am

Cabin Boy toomacho

Yes un- ban brand and punish all the ones that abuse team switching.. Mmm let me think of one! ( how about steve.jobs)
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 7, 2011 @ 4:03am

Lieutenant im.a.girl

Steve.Jobs is a switcher. Nearly all the pros know this already. I just stopped playing in the same server as him, because he seems to have mastered the art of switching and there's no way to out-teamswitch him inorder to play fair games. 

If I were you Brand, just don't play in the same server he's in until Phil and Nanno finally decide to find a way to lock teams in the 2v2 servers.

ps: very gg's just now :)
post updated on Aug 7, 2011 @ 5:20am
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 7, 2011 @ 8:01am

Cabin Boy bansky

oh, im.a.girl i tried this for weeks! galcon is just too small to always go to some other servers. this guy is the one who come to my rooms mostly. i was just done with running away.
and yes very good games. you killed me!
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 7, 2011 @ 11:20am

Cabin Boy jorgelora

what i loose in the last 10 days why brand gonna be banned..??
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 7, 2011 @ 11:25am

Cabin Boy toomacho

She is getting banned for being to sexy lol
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 7, 2011 @ 11:26am

Cabin Boy rhydon

@grim. oh boy, english isnt my first language but im pretty sure next  noble price in literature is yours. your post is sooooo-aaah- idk. 

@nanno, seriously, your post sounds like a copy paste thing to me. repeating bs doesnt make chocolate out of it. reading your comments on all of this makes me laugh out loud. your fault is to think you only deal with 13 year old kids. get a life for christ sake. 

@ quantum, thanks for the support. i really hope you will not get into trouble for raising your voice.

Alright I'm going to say something here. As the king of illogical arguments, your's easily takes the cake.(I.E. Please just stop posting. You sound like an idiot.)
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 7, 2011 @ 11:31am

Cabin Boy onlyplayhigh

You know every picture I've seen brand post can be found on google with a reverse image search, I don't think anyone knows what she actually looks like.
post updated on Aug 7, 2011 @ 11:32am
Re: The Un- Ban Brand :: Aug 7, 2011 @ 12:09pm

1 Stripe Admiral quantum

I think it's highly likely brand is quickmill, the whole GF thing is a way for quickmill to save face.

Points: quickmill used to get all ****ed of at teamswitchers and rage about it in the forums.

Also, once QM left, brand showed up, and got to the pro level that QM was at instantly.

Both are super fun to partner with for the same reasons.

They claim to be "dating" which is why they both are so familiar with eachother.

I must say, we can end all of this now, just be honest with us here!

So, here is your chance to come clean quickmill

Page 1 / 2 1   2 

You must sign in to post.