:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: iPhone :: Misc. :: To Mehaar and Mozilla...

You must sign in to post.

Page 1 / 1 1 

To Mehaar and Mozilla... :: Feb 11, 2009 @ 10:11pm

Cabin Boy Nanno

The Queen Bee
I've officially deleted all your bickering threads and they will not be reinstated.  That argument got WAY out of hand, and no one is really interested in your personal problems.  Mehaar, there was no excuse for you to persist in bashing Mozilla repeatedly in nearly every post you made (regardless of topic) over the last couple of days.  It was ridiculous.    

I was especially unhappy that the argument leaked over into the Official Requests forum.  That's your fault, Mehaar.  The personal slight against Mozilla that you slipped in there was totally inappropriate.  Mozilla, you didn't need to rise to the bait, nor did you have to whine about the fact that one of your posts was deleted.  They were ALL deleted from both of you, so there's no reason for anyone to feel singled out.    

I don't think this argument needs to be revisited.  I would be thrilled if we could get a round of apologies going on here, but I think that's probably asking too much, so a ceasefire is all I will expect.
Re: To Mehaar and Mozilla... :: Feb 11, 2009 @ 10:38pm

Cabin Boy -cynder-

You go girl!!
Re: To Mehaar and Mozilla... :: Feb 12, 2009 @ 3:14am

Cabin Boy mehaar

I am very happy to apologise for launching an out of order personal attack on Mozilla.  I lost it and I was wrong to make personal remarks.

Mozilla, I don't need an apology for anything you said about me, but I would like an apology for your run of 20 suicides against me.  I've literally never seen anything like it.  I'm sorry if I provoked you somehow.  I genuinely have no idea what I did to upset you.

Nanno, I'm sorry I cross-posted into the features thread - I was trying (failing) to be light hearted about the lunacy in the other thread.  My bad.  My post in the Thumbs thread was after the main thread had been deleted and I was simply registering what had happened to me, without any personal stuff attached.  "If you feel that somebody has been a bad host or player then you may so say".
post updated on Feb 12, 2009 @ 3:55am
Re: To Mehaar and Mozilla... :: Feb 12, 2009 @ 2:05pm

Cabin Boy Nanno

The Queen Bee
Thank you Mehaar.  

Just to clarify, I deleted the Thread of Thumbs post because I was thinking that enough had been said on the topic and that it was likely to turn into another heated argument.  I've honestly never really cared for the negative comments in the Thread of Thumbs at the best of times, and I smelled trouble brewing if you and Mozilla started posting over there as well.  

Suiciding is one of the most irritating things to encounter in a game (especially if it's a 3-way), and we've all run into a persistent suicider at one time or another.  I think, while it's ok to mention it in the forums, it's not really something to harp on because suiciders are usually either 1) in denial 2) think it's a legitimate strategy, or 3) messing with you.  You can't argue with any of those reasons, so it's usually best to just say your piece (as courteously as possible) and leave it at that.  If they refuse to acknowledge or apologize, just make a mental note to avoid that player in future.

Thanks again, Mehaar.   =)
Re: To Mehaar and Mozilla... :: Feb 12, 2009 @ 2:21pm

Cabin Boy smuggler7

hey nanno what happened with them?

I have not been on for two weeks soon lost here?
Re: To Mehaar and Mozilla... :: Feb 12, 2009 @ 2:32pm

Cabin Boy cynd3r

smuggler.. they just got into a heated argument.. its over.. dont re-kindle the fires..

Nice to see you back though man!!
Re: To Mehaar and Mozilla... :: Feb 13, 2009 @ 12:41pm

Cabin Boy mehaar

Hey Mozzy,

I've changed my mind.

You don't need to apologise for anything.  You wanna play that way - that's fine.  I didn't have to stay in that server.  You are right, I'm an idiot for not leaving.

And v sorry about my comments.

See you out there!

:)
Re: To Mehaar and Mozilla... :: Feb 15, 2009 @ 7:14pm

Cabin Boy firefox

Hey Mozzy,

I've changed my mind.

You don't need to apologise for anything.  You wanna play that way - that's fine.  I didn't have to stay in that server.  You are right, I'm an idiot for not leaving.

And v sorry about my comments.

See you out there!

does he still play?
Re: To Mehaar and Mozilla... :: Feb 16, 2009 @ 1:44pm

Cabin Boy mehaar

does he still play?

Yeah - I've seen him around.  He's a good player too.

Re: To Mehaar and Mozilla... :: Feb 16, 2009 @ 6:25pm

Cabin Boy mozilla

does he still play?

Yeah - I've seen him around.  He's a good player too.

Lies, I suck! No need to feel threatened, you can beat me with half as many ships. Let my planets live in peace and harmony!

Page 1 / 1 1 

You must sign in to post.