Galcon 2 Fan-Premier Launch for PC/Mac/Linux/Android! Now anyone can check out Galcon 2! 1 players online!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: iPhone :: Misc. :: bluetree. and hideking

You must sign in to post.

Page 1 / 2 1   2 

bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 28, 2009 @ 12:39pm

Cabin Boy sky_lark

Please stop cheating.  You both kill off the other players in a 4 person classic every man for himself game, and then one of you surrenders so the other wins.  It brings up your ranking super high.

It also makes the game extremely difficult to win with you two playing.  I had to suicide on one of you and attack the other in order for both of you to die, and that left me practically dead, for the last player to kill me.

Oh yeah, and it shows.

http://www.galcon.com/iphone/stats.php?name=hideking 
http://www.galcon.com/iphone/stats.php?name=bluetree. 

The amount of times one of you plays against the other is in the hundreds, while playing against other people is minimal.  Sure, you could both be best friends and wanting to play with each other constantly.  Or, you could be trying to cheat the ranks.  Please stop this.

http://www.galcon.com/iphone/logs.php?name=bluetree.&vs=hideking 

This is quite unusual.  On April 27, you both played for nearly 80 minutes straight.  Galcon is great, but 80 minutes non-stop?  And with the majority of the games having one of you two winning?

I don't know about proof.  But I witnessed you two trying to cheat for ranks.

Thanks.  I don't usually post these kinds of topics, but I feel like this is important.
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 28, 2009 @ 4:18pm

Cabin Boy no.way

I don't think they cheat. Look at their stats. They have the wins almost 50/50 splitten off between them. I think they are just some Galconitis-infectet friends. BUT they team in 4p rooms though there are some 2v2 rooms. And THAT's just not fair, so I'll be childish and suicide them. 
But don't call them cheaters anymore. They really aren't.
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 28, 2009 @ 4:26pm

Cabin Boy no.sound

Isn't illegal teaming the definition of cheating?
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 28, 2009 @ 4:31pm

Cabin Boy no.way

For me, cheating is acting unfair to get advantages in opposite to other players. in this case to get higher ranks. But if they've defeated the other players, they fight themselves, so they end the game more or less "fair". No unreal surrendering etc...
post updated on Apr 28, 2009 @ 4:32pm
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 28, 2009 @ 4:35pm

Cabin Boy pwn.stormz

I don't think they cheat. Look at their stats. They have the wins almost 50/50 splitten off between them. I think they are just some Galconitis-infectet friends. BUT they team in 4p rooms though there are some 2v2 rooms. And THAT's just not fair, so I'll be childish and suicide them. 

no yoro there cheaters long long before the 2v2 update the team ffa and take turns surrendering thats cheating.
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 28, 2009 @ 4:40pm

Cabin Boy no.no

For me, cheating is acting unfair to get advantages in opposite to other players. in this case to get higher ranks. But if they've defeated the other players, they fight themselves, so they end the game more or less "fair". No unreal surrendering etc...

dude,

they are cheating. 100&% . for months. go get them.
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 28, 2009 @ 4:42pm

Cabin Boy no.way

I know that they were cheaters. Then nhideking surrendered every game. But now they fight it out, so nobody gots pushed up on the ranks, so I don't call it cheating. They just don't play fair (I don't say that this is nicer. Just to say what _cheaters_ are for me)
post updated on Apr 28, 2009 @ 4:43pm
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 28, 2009 @ 4:44pm

Cabin Boy no.regrets

They must die!

Nanno actually banned bluetree, but here he is back to his old tricks.  Its bad for noobs and its bad for Galconia.

I call on all clans and all players to rid Galconia of this Evil!  Hunt them down, no.remorse, no.quarter, no.forgiveness.  KILL KILL KILL!

xD

(Fly my pretties, fly!)
post updated on Apr 28, 2009 @ 5:55pm
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 28, 2009 @ 4:51pm

Cabin Boy no.no

I know that they were cheaters. Then nhideking surrendered every game. But now they fight it out, so nobody gots pushed up on the ranks, so I don't call it cheating. They just don't play fair (I don't say that this is nicer. Just to say what _cheaters_ are for me)

they cheat as always. the other guys name today was hideking.

http://gallery.mac.com/andreasmuc#100662&bgcolor=black&view=grid
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 28, 2009 @ 4:52pm

Cabin Boy no.ob

Uh... Now I didn't see this O.o

KILL 'EM!!
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 28, 2009 @ 5:57pm

Cabin Boy pwn.stormz

they cheat as always. the other guys name today was hideking.

http://gallery.mac.com/andreasmuc#100662&bgcolor=black&view=grid

who's the weirdo with the stripe in the first pic????
lol
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 28, 2009 @ 6:04pm

Cabin Boy no.no

who's the weirdo with the stripe in the first pic????
lol

look here:

http://www.galcon.com/forums/14/17/1636/
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 28, 2009 @ 8:25pm

Cabin Boy Nanno

The Queen Bee
Ugh... I'll get Phil to ban them again soon.  Next update will allow us to ban people permanently!
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 29, 2009 @ 1:28am

Cabin Boy nopainkiller

Its some sad kid who borrows his mom iphone on saturday nights and sits there alone coordinating these sad "games". He sits there and plays wih two iphones in each hand!! 

Is he still here even after the update?? Why cheat in galcon?? Who are u impressing?!? He doesnt even come in here so i dont get it! 

I changed my name to nhidekingisacheat for a while and he saw me. When i changed it to nhidekingisacheat-noskill he went 1on1 wit me and lost 8-2!! What an idiot!!

This is one more glaring example of why galcon obviously and desperately NEEDS chat soon!
post updated on Apr 29, 2009 @ 1:31am
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 29, 2009 @ 9:26am

Cabin Boy Nanno

The Queen Bee
This is one more glaring example of why galcon obviously and desperately NEEDS chat soon!

Won't work, son.  In fact, this is a terrible reason for chat.  Cussing the guy out won't change him.  He just needs to get banned.
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 29, 2009 @ 9:31am

Cabin Boy gammatigerx

Maybe he is saying so he can alert the other player in the room so they can team against nhide and bluetree.
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 30, 2009 @ 3:13am

Cabin Boy nopainkiller

Exactamundo, my friend. Eeeeyyyyyyyy
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 30, 2009 @ 3:14am

Cabin Boy nopainkiller

The only way to communucate is to change your name
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 30, 2009 @ 3:30am

Cabin Boy heisenberg

I agree. Chat is desperatly needed.
Re: bluetree. and hideking :: Apr 30, 2009 @ 5:41am

Cabin Boy no.way_back

shame on me... my english is not verry good and i thought you ( nhidekingsacheat and nhidekingsacheat-noskill) where Nhideking himself. Sorry if i was rude on you...

(I am Dominiqueske)
post updated on Apr 30, 2009 @ 5:43am

Page 1 / 2 1   2 

You must sign in to post.