Galcon 2 launched on Desktop and Steam and the iOS App Store! 212 players online!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: iPhone :: Misc. :: Dinamic Ranking

You must sign in to post.

Page 2 / 2 1   2 

Re: Dinamic Ranking :: May 16, 2009 @ 12:36am

Cabin Boy pwn.era

@godlike/1337/etc.

dude you are ridiculous. just shut up, ok? you don't understand when you're in hot water and just keep going on and on. just like last time! interestingly, there's a guy EXACTLY like you on desktop galcon named dexter10. please don't become the next dexter10... T_T learn to stop before the ban arrives :\

also, i don't know who you're kidding, but we're not all retards here. yeah, okay, maybe there are a lot of people with little common sense, but apart from you and a few others, most have basic intelligence. you're blatantly cheating and then have the balls to accuse legit players who can eat you as a snack of cheating AND even disrespect nanno. i'm honestly beginning to think you're just really stupid...
post updated on May 16, 2009 @ 12:39am
Re: Dinamic Ranking :: May 16, 2009 @ 12:52am

Cabin Boy 1337

and i care about what you say why era?
Re: Dinamic Ranking :: May 16, 2009 @ 8:35am

Cabin Boy pwn.era

why does President Obama care what i say?
because i'm me, 1337, me.

even not being me, it's usually a good idea to recognize common sense when you see it, no matter where you see it... but maybe that's too much to ask for from someone like 1337.
Re: Dinamic Ranking :: May 16, 2009 @ 12:18pm

Cabin Boy gammatigerx

Wow. That's nice. Repeatedly insult and mock the game creator's wife for plainly mentioning that you cheated and you need to stop. If I was Phil I would ban you after the update for having the audacity to talk to my wife like that. That's not even considering all the help she puts in around here. You should respect her just for that.

Page 2 / 2 1   2 

You must sign in to post.