You must sign in to post.

Page 3 / 4 1   2   3   4 

Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 3:34am

Cabin Boy tinny

test
post updated on Sep 26, 2010 @ 3:45am
Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 3:41am

Cabin Boy way2crazy

I think you are all right tinny, as long as there is no "meow" on top... In therory
Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 3:44am

Cabin Boy tinny

post updated on Sep 26, 2010 @ 5:41am
Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 3:47am

Cabin Boy way2crazy

What is happening?
<td><tr>MEOW~</tr></td>
<br /><button>This post is brought to you by...</button>
<br /><marquee behavior="alternate"><button><font color="red">CRAB LORD</font></button></marquee>
post updated on Sep 26, 2010 @ 6:06am
Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 4:45am

Cabin Boy assassin437

Sheriff
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 4:57am

Cabin Boy way2crazy

I have no clue assasin

its just roxie again but it probably glitched over because he didnt post here...
post updated on Sep 26, 2010 @ 5:23am
Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 5:16am

Cabin Boy periwink

nanno, im.a.girl and haam are playing with our minds!
GIRL CONSPIRATION!
Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 6:14am

Cabin Boy nv.vn

whoah!!!!!!!!! i go to bed for one night and now this is 3 pages, what the hell is going on?!?!
Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 6:55am

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
Hmm, nevermind. The fake post trick wasn't used. Y'all just closed your posts early and then continued addding stuff. In any case, that's not nice either. I don't want to lose the table-related tags...
post updated on Sep 26, 2010 @ 6:59am
Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 8:39am

Cabin Boy Nanno

The Queen Bee
Wow... looks like someone is having a good time.
Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 5:30pm

Cabin Boy tinny

you get msn yet way2?<div style="text-align:right; font-weight: bold;"><a href="http://www.galcon.com/forums/14/17/3677/post.php?id=46165" rel="nofollow">reply</a></div><tr><th colspan="2"><a></a>Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 7:40pm<tr><td valign="top" align="center" width="160"><p><nobr><a href="http://www.galcon.com/iphone/stats.php?name=way2crazy"></a>&nbsp;way2crazy</nobr></p><p></p><p style="font-size:12px;">Joined: Jun 19, 2009<br />Posts: 328<br />Location: http:/tinyurl.com/y9wn9</p><td valign="top" style="border-left: 1px solid black;">no not yet<div style="text-align:right; font-weight: bold;"><a href="http://www.galcon.com/forums/14/17/3677/post.php?id=46096" rel="nofollow">reply</a></div></td></td></tr></th></tr><tr><th colspan="2"><a></a>Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 7:41pm<tr><td valign="top" align="center" width="160"><p><nobr><a href="http://www.galcon.com/fusion/stats.php?name=nanno"></a>&nbsp;nanno</nobr></p><p></p><p style="font-size:12px;">Joined: Nov 30, 2006<br />Posts: 2102<br />Location: Colorado</p><div style="color: #0af; border: 1px solid #555; background: #222; padding: 4px; margin: 5px; font-weight:bold;font-style:italic">Galcon Empress</div><td valign="top" style="border-left: 1px solid black;">I'm not sure if people have noticed but the forums of late have increasingly become a cesspool of empty posts and pointless html. This is one of the reasons why Phil and I were looking to upgrade to a better forum with more built-in functionality and less user experimental code. It is just ridiculous at how many "testing testing 1 2 3" threads have popped up and in my opinion this interferes with the more meaningful content. 

It is also quite obvious that there are only a small group of people who like to get their hands dirty with the html code and the majority of people should not be punished for their wrong-doings. So, to the people who like to mess around with html, you know who you are, I ask that you give it a rest for a while - the forums need to rejuvenate. Right now I am only asking that you stop. If it continues, and I have records of every change made by anyone, then I will give one warning to that person and then ban. 

This is a serious matter, however, I would like to think that the people who frequent these forums are mature enough to understand. Just give the forums a rest for the moment while Phil implements some new and great features that you all will love!

I'll also be manually disabling the 'reply' button (when I get the time to) on any further posts. There will be no further discussion on this type of behavior. 

<tr><th colspan="2"><a></a>Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 7:43pm<tr><td valign="top" align="center" width="160"><p><nobr><a href="http://www.galcon.com/iphone/stats.php?name=ionizedfire"></a>&nbsp;ionizedfire</nobr></p><p></p><p style="font-size:12px;">Joined: May 25, 2009<br />Posts: 102</p><div style="color: red; border: 1px solid #555; background: #222; padding: 4px; margin: 5px; font-weight:bold;font-style:italic">Banned</div><td valign="top" style="border-left: 1px solid black;">
I'll also be manually disabling the 'reply' button (when I get the time to) on any further posts. There will be no further discussion on this type of behavior.
Nanno aren't you taking this a bit too far?
Edit: I can still reply to your post lol
<div align="center">post updated on Sep 26, 2010 @ 7:45pm</div><tr><th colspan="2"><a></a>Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 7:44pm<tr><td valign="top" align="center" width="160"><p><nobr><a href="http://www.galcon.com/iphone/stats.php?name=ionizedfire"></a>&nbsp;ionizedfire</nobr></p><p></p><p style="font-size:12px;">Joined: May 25, 2009<br />Posts: 102</p><div style="color: red; border: 1px solid #555; background: #222; padding: 4px; margin: 5px; font-weight:bold;font-style:italic">Banned</div><td valign="top" style="border-left: 1px solid black;">[Post edited by nanno]
<div align="center">post updated on Sep 26, 2010 @ 7:46pm</div><tr><th colspan="2"><a></a>Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 7:45pm<tr><td valign="top" align="center" width="160"><p><nobr><a href="http://www.galcon.com/iphone/stats.php?name=toomacho"></a>&nbsp;toomacho</nobr></p><p></p><p style="font-size:12px;">Joined: Sep 19, 2008<br />Posts: 300</p><td valign="top" style="border-left: 1px solid black;"> nanno . if i dont like seeing the messed up forum i just ignore them and play galcon =)
and where is my prize lol 
  Ok so I got a ticket but not for playing galcon while driving. I have an photo of it..
  Anyways. I have to go to court for attempted kidnap hehe.
  See you soon and I want that prize =) <tr><th colspan="2"><a></a>Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 7:48pm<tr><td valign="top" align="center" width="160"><p><nobr>&nbsp;haam</nobr></p><p></p><p style="font-size:12px;">Joined: May 18, 2007<br />Posts: 341</p><td valign="top" style="border-left: 1px solid black;">Tinny, why haven't you returned any of my calls??? Where have you been? I missed you!<tr><th colspan="2"><a></a>Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 7:49pm<tr><td valign="top" align="center" width="160"><p><nobr><a href="http://www.galcon.com/iphone/stats.php?name=assassin437"></a>&nbsp;assassin437</nobr></p><p></p><p style="font-size:12px;">Joined: Jan 29, 2007<br />Posts: 584<br />Location: Quantification</p><div style="color: #0af; border: 1px solid #555; background: #222; padding: 4px; margin: 5px; font-weight:bold;font-style:italic">Sheriff</div><td valign="top" style="border-left: 1px solid black;">Thanks Nanno for filling me in. I'll try my best to stick to your guidelines, however I think it'd be more useful if everyone saw them so they know what they're allowed to do.

1) No messing around with the html code.
2) Discussion about these rules will be confined to one thread only (not this thread) in the offtopic section.
3) Users who break these rules are sentenced to 2 days suspension (ban) from the forum, depending on the context and severeness of the crime.

I honestly have no intention of banning people as aggressively as Nanno but if it comes to that I will. Ionizedfire, I think you were banned just to show that nanno is serious about this (so am I). You will be unbanned in a few hours so hang in there.</td></td></tr></th></tr></td></td></tr></th></tr></td></td></tr></th></tr></td></td></tr></th></tr></td></td></tr></th></tr></td></td></tr></th></tr>
post updated on Sep 26, 2010 @ 7:02pm
Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 6:58pm

Cabin Boy highvoltage

What the hell Nanno?! I thought you were kidding around but I just checked and I actually can't post from my Ion account...you actually banned me...what the hell did I DO?!?

Edit: Reply button is still here on this post!!! People help discuss why Nanno has gone insane?!?
post updated on Sep 26, 2010 @ 7:07pm
Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 7:10pm

Cabin Boy roxie

OMG TINNY
post updated on Sep 26, 2010 @ 7:39pm
Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 7:32pm

2 Stripe Admiral im.a.girl

I don't know what's with the commotion, but this ban was definitely unnecessary.
Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 7:37pm

Cabin Boy roxie

lul
post updated on Apr 28, 2012 @ 10:22am
Re: =) :: Sep 26, 2010 @ 7:38pm

Cabin Boy Nanno

The Queen Bee
Everyone stop panicking. I never banned anyone. That last post wasn't mine and this entire brouhaha was fabricated by Tinny, who was dinking around with the html to create fake posts by people. In other words, you were duped. ;)

I never made that one wordy post, Ionizedfire wasn't banned and did not, in fact, even post to the forums at all. Those were made up by Tinny as well. 

So the upshot of all this is that Phil disabled html for the forums. Any posts that contain html will look like gobbledygook for the next week or so until Phil has time to fix it things. Phil cracked down on all html across the forums, including pictures, so pictures won't work right now. He'll get those working again next Monday (or so), as he's busy this week. 

Tinny: you did a bad job imitating me. I have PINK flag in iPhone Galcon. My blue flag is currently in Fusion. ;)
Re: =) :: Sep 27, 2010 @ 1:34am

Cabin Boy toomacho

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick? 

Cvrči cvrči cvrčak na čvoru crne smrče.

Lientje leerde Lotje lopen langs de lange Lindenlaan. Toen Lotje niet wou lopen, liet Lientje Lotje lekker staan.

Si six scies scient six-cent-six scies, ces six-cent-six scies seront sciées.

Se l'arcivescovo di Costantinopoli si disarcivescoviscostantinopolizzasse, vi disarcivescoviscostantinopolizzereste voi come si è disarcivescoviscostantinopolizzato l'arcivescovo di Costantinopoli?

W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie.
I Szczebrzeszyn z tego słynie.
Wół go pyta: „Panie chrząszczu,
Po cóż pan tak brzęczy w gąszczu?ˮ

O doce perguntou pro doce qual doce que era mais doce.
O doce respondeu pro doce que o doce mais doce era o doce de batata doce.

Карл у Клары украл кораллы, а Клара у Карла украла кларнет.
Karl u Klary ukral korally, a Klara u Karla ukrala klarinet.

Tres tristes tigres tragaban trigo en tres tristes trastos en un trigal

Ebbas pappa, pappas Ebba. Min pappa och min bror bor på Parkgatan i Bårgå.

Галасливі ґави й галки в гусенят взяли скакалки. Гусенята їм ґелґочуть, що й вони скакати хочуть.
Re: =) Tongue twisters in many languages :: Sep 28, 2010 @ 8:15am

Cabin Boy periwink

HAHA tinny, you won't fool us this time! I know that that last "nanno" post is yours!

Nanno, if you see this, ban HIM!

ps: Les duchesses de l'archi-duchesses sont-elles seches ou archi-seches -> French tongue-twister
pps: loved the haam part
post updated on Sep 29, 2010 @ 6:51am
Re: =) Tongue twisters in many languages :: Sep 29, 2010 @ 2:09am

Cabin Boy toomacho

post updated on Sep 29, 2010 @ 2:11am
Re: =) bah! :: Sep 29, 2010 @ 2:12am

Cabin Boy toomacho

pepe pecas pica papas con un pico pepe pecas pica papas.

Page 3 / 4 1   2   3   4 

You must sign in to post.