Galcon 2 Fan-Premier Launch for PC/Mac/Linux/Android! Now anyone can check out Galcon 2! 3 players online!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (2)Friends

Forums :: iPhone :: Misc. :: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS!

You must sign in to post.

Page 1 / 2 1   2 

iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 25, 2011 @ 11:23am

Cabin Boy LjuboM

guys!!!!!!!
chat would make galcon more popular for sure!
Why?
because people would give advices to noobs and make friends and people will stick to game for longer time and we will have much more players that play and some old players might come back because of the new thing!
why not?
because we don't need it :O. because it will make game lag(don't think so)
because it will take much space(don't think so)
almost all multiplayer games have chat in iphone thats the fact!
while playing we can just have a small chatting button in one corner and when someone says something just a red button with a number in it pops out next to chat button.
and that means that someobody said something, and if somebody says something again and you didn't read the first message it will say 2 and so on...
and why do we need labs and igalcon together?
because those games belong together!
galcon needs to be more popular and it will be if we have everything on one place not in 2 pieces.
i am so jelaous of this ANGRY BIRDS game.
it got so popular because there are so many levels and those stupid pigs that you fail to kill laugh at you so they make you want to kill them and keep playing =).
anyways.
since more and more kids 9-13 years old or even younger come play those games they don't understand what galcon is at all because it is not an usual game.
so maybe when someone buys game and when you open it for the first time the help button blinks in colours and makes you open it and you can get everything explaned on it.
and maybe more things.
and if we get chat we won't really need admins.
why?
if someone spams chatroom he wont be able to play so you can kill him if he annoys you =) and if he spams you don't even see that if you are not chatting.

comment what you think!
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 25, 2011 @ 12:18pm

Cabin Boy matry

Agree.. but nothing will happen..
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 25, 2011 @ 1:16pm

Cabin Boy LjuboM

never give up!
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 25, 2011 @ 4:44pm

Cabin Boy roxie

This has been suggested countless times before, and it hasn't happened yet, so I doubt it will.
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 25, 2011 @ 6:11pm

Cabin Boy krazykyler98

It would bring many players back (IMO) but the problem is that there would be even more admin demand than ever before. (to watch iGalcon chat)
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 26, 2011 @ 12:43am

Cabin Boy zmar01

In FFA, and the waiting lobby. Not in game 1v1 or 2v2
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 26, 2011 @ 9:30am

Cabin Boy medeman

guys!!!!!!!
chat would make galcon more popular for sure!

Agreed.
Why?
because people would give advices to noobs and make friends and people will stick to game for longer time and we will have much more players that play and some old players might come back because of the new thing!

Yes.

why not?
because we don't need it :O.

We do.
because it will make game lag(don't think so)

Nope, it won't.
because it will take much space(don't think so)

iOS devices have gigabytes, not kilobytes of space.
almost all multiplayer games have chat in iphone thats the fact!

Not too many...Not a single Gameloft game has chat afaik.
while playing we can just have a small chatting button in one corner and when someone says something just a red button with a number in it pops out next to chat button. and that means that someobody said something, and if somebody says something again and you didn't read the first message it will say 2 and so on...

Good idea.
and why do we need labs and igalcon together?
because those games belong together!

Of course they do.
galcon needs to be more popular and it will be if we have everything on one place not in 2 pieces.
i am so jelaous of this ANGRY BIRDS game.
it got so popular because there are so many levels and those stupid pigs that you fail to kill laugh at you so they make you want to kill them and keep playing =).

Phil doesn't realize the potential of his game.

anyways.
since more and more kids 9-13 years old or even younger come play those games they don't understand what galcon is at all because it is not an usual game.

I had it with 12 or 13 years...Shouldn't be too hard...Easy to learn, hard to master.
so maybe when someone buys game and when you open it for the first time the help button blinks in colours and makes you open it and you can get everything explaned on it.

Good idea.
and maybe more things.

As?
and if we get chat we won't really need admins.
why?
if someone spams chatroom he wont be able to play so you can kill him if he annoys you =) and if he spams you don't even see that if you are not chatting.

Right, but dead players can still spam. Anyways, we have enough admins.

comment what you think!

Read above ;-).
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 26, 2011 @ 9:50am

Cabin Boy hollander

yea chat would be awesome. grabbed a suggestion out the archive.

if chat would ever be implanted i would strongly advise to only add a lobby chat. playing galcon has the priority, imagine how long games could take if people could chat while playing ffa..

the number of replies by players should be limited to something between 3 or 5 every time the game ends. this is more than enough to share your view of the past game, give tips, say goodbye, and/or to bleat on your teammate.

also of course a maximum reply size, like two lines or so.

why would Phil do this?
answer: money.

people buy games that get updated regularly (an update like this would be considered a major update). the game will pop up in peoples itunes screens, theyll download it and before you know igalcon is rising up to the top in the charts. at this point people that are not yet familiar with igalcon will see it, and you can guess what happens next: more money. maybe even enough to buy Cuzco a nice girlfriend.
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 26, 2011 @ 10:08am

Cabin Boy sereros

+1 for this!
post updated on Sep 26, 2011 @ 10:10am
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 26, 2011 @ 10:32am

Cabin Boy LjuboM

if chat would ever be implanted i would strongly advise to only add a lobby chat. playing galcon has the priority, imagine how long games could take if people could chat while playing ffa..

the number of replies by players should be limited to something between 3 or 5 every time the game ends. this is more than enough to share your view of the past game, give tips, say goodbye, and/or to bleat on your teammate.

why would Phil do this?

people buy games that get updated regularly (an update like this would be considered a major update). the game will pop up in peoples itunes screens, theyll download it and before you know igalcon is rising up to the top in the charts. at this point people that are not yet familiar with igalcon will see it, and you can guess what happens next: more money. maybe even enough to buy Cuzco a nice girlfriend.

ahh
what a lovely post
you made me laugh with pro hollander and buy cuzco a girlfriend 

now i shell make account loveholander
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 26, 2011 @ 10:34am

Cabin Boy hollander

nonsense. if it gets implanted, it should get added to all the lobbies. 

and what do you mean by the 'waiting lobby'? is that the server list or something. i think in that case you should just go to the galcon website chat.

-edit: @ljubo: hahahaha foo better get my name right this time :p
post updated on Sep 26, 2011 @ 10:35am
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 26, 2011 @ 10:35am

Cabin Boy LjuboM

waiting lobby(countdown to 0 to start the game.
chat should be normal chat as any other normal game.
we don't want galcon to be even more different with weird chatrooms
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 26, 2011 @ 11:56am

Cabin Boy liron...

HAHAH, nice Picture! :P
post updated on Sep 26, 2011 @ 11:56am
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 26, 2011 @ 5:48pm

Cabin Boy hiphopfanz1

^
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 27, 2011 @ 9:32am

Cabin Boy toomacho

Change is inevitable! People change, time changes, Regimes change. We need a galcon change " NOW"
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 27, 2011 @ 9:42am

Cabin Boy krazykyler98

why would Phil do this?

That's a very well done picture, and I think (by the looks of it) would a great idea. I think nanno should see it :)

Btw. Hollander said: "maybe even enough money to buy Cuzco a girlfriend." LOL
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 27, 2011 @ 11:48am

Cabin Boy LjuboM

and there will be little cute Cuzco's all over the place!
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 27, 2011 @ 12:26pm

Cabin Boy hollander

thats right! and you can sell those too, and get extra rich.

this isnt spending Nanno, this is investing!
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 27, 2011 @ 12:36pm

Cabin Boy krazykyler98

LOL that would be cute :D
Re: iGalcon+Labs+Chat=General AWESOMNESS! :: Sep 28, 2011 @ 12:16am

Ensign diebkstabber

I dont mean to be a jerk, but you all fail to realize (except for zmar) that nothing has changed, and nothing will change. This game is the way it will always be, we have all had great ideas and we have begged and pleaded for changes, but no update has come, I am not typically a skeptical person but I am quite sure that there will never be another update. The game is OK the way it is. It could be great with a few implemented changes, but it will remain OK. I still love to play (although much less than before) and I am sure we will all still be here next year talking about what could have been if Phil would have listened to his minions.

Page 1 / 2 1   2 

You must sign in to post.