TANKOUT - Available now on the iOS App Store and Google Play!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesModsChat

Forums :: [OLD] iPhone :: Misc. :: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters)

This thread is closed.

Page 23 / 31 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 

Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Apr 29, 2012 @ 7:00pm

Cabin Boy sidekick

Clan: iElite

You're a ballerina?
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Apr 30, 2012 @ 10:31am

Cabin Boy dewar

Clan: Galconians

Great games today brand, your play was impressive, almost scary.
For a ballet dancer, I mean:-)
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Apr 30, 2012 @ 10:42am

Cabin Boy happyhoff

Exactly!!! Esparano! Maybe a minute and 30 secs but soooo simple. Common Phil!
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Apr 30, 2012 @ 1:49pm

Cabin Boy hiphopfanz1

ipcress, seriously stop watching me playing  all the time. it scares me. you appears like a weird strange  unwashed guy in a dirty trenchcoat  in front of my ballett school class window. phh.

Lol!!!!!!!!
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 1, 2012 @ 8:03pm

Cabin Boy ipcress

ipcress, seriously stop watching me playing  all the time. it scares me. you appears like a weird strange  unwashed guy in a dirty trenchcoat  in front of my ballett school class window.

Give up the little girl routine, Brand.  Ages ago, several of the Euro kids told me you're a German guy.  Only the noobs "watch" you and think you're a girl.  phhh
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 1:47am

Cabin Boy brand

ipcress idiot go on and write cry emails to nanno. loser. cool dudes handle their stuff by themself. you need nannno to clean your dirty trenchcoat for you. idiot.what a loser.. phhh.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 6:59am

Cabin Boy Nanno

Clan: Goat-Barons

The Queen Bee
cool dudes handle their stuff by themself.

Tell yourself this more often, Brand. You cry at me more than just about anyone else on these forums. Ipcress probably cries the least.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 7:46am

Cabin Boy ipcress

You try and force players out of servers.
Even the little kids here don't pull that crap.  And I'm not the only person who has complained about this.  Keep doing it and I'll keep reporting it.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 9:55am

Cabin Boy brand

Hi Brand,  

I got this message from Ipcress. Why are you throwing games? I've warned you about this behavior specifically in the past. It is one of the few things I may ban players outright for because it is such a low form of harassment and poor sportsmanship. If you don't like Ipcress, LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! No one is forcing you to play in his server. If I hear of you throwing any more games, I'm going to be forced to take action.  

-Nanno 

---------- Forwarded message ---------- 
Date: Tue, May 1, 2012 @ 7:58pm 
Subject: Brand Cheating 
To: Nanno 

Brand is the biggest jerk in this game. 

Typical example today: 

I'm playing a good run of games with three other players when one of them leaves.  Brand shows up and immediately switches to partner with me so she can suicide all her ships and lose the game.  As usual.  In Game Two, I manage to partner with one of the two normal players and we destroy Brand and her partner.  More team switching follows, thanks to Brand, and we end up partnered.  She suicides all her ships so we lose.  Then I just leave the room, followed by one of the normal players, and then everyone else leaves (including Brand.)  

It's very rare that I complain about another person's gamesmanship, but she's really annoying.   

Just thought I'd mention it. 

IPCRESS
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 9:56am

Cabin Boy brand

my answer:

nanno, ask around. the moment we are switched to one team both of us are surrendering! that makes me throwing games? 
yes, i did it a couple of weeks ago for a set of approx. 15 games where i was throwing the game when teamed with this idiot. so that makes me being nasty for maybe 6 or 7 games. wooooah. 

again, ask around he is surrendering too. 

one more thing: 
i never go into a game where he is playing. he always waits endlessl to join my games. phhh
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 9:56am

Cabin Boy brand

nannos reply:

Nanno to brand - 3:57pm
Why is it so much easier to believe him than it is to believe you? Maybe because you have a history and Ipcress doesn't. It pays to be a good sport. I'll bet he only surrendered AFTER it became obvious you were throwing away the game.  

Besides, surrendering is not the same as throwing the game because your teammate gets all the ships. So you just told me that you threw games and that Ipcress surrendered when on your team. Well, that just tells me that it is YOU who is acting like a total jerk here. At least he's decent enough to let you have the ships if he doesn't want to play with you! You, on the other hand, are acting like a total brat by hoarding the ships and not using them to help your teammate win. This is not the first time you've done this. Is there any reason why I should not ban you immediately?  

I also very much doubt that Ipcress waits endlessly to join your games. He's never been petty like you have shown yourself to be.  

-Nanno
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 10:02am

Cabin Boy brand

and here my reply. just here. i am tired of this stupid messages... :

nanno, just ban me if you want to. idc. it s just easier to believe ipcress because you just like him more. and please leave me alone with this bs cry thing. i never cry because of a stupid online game.. i just tell you straight what i think. here is it again: you are a lousy admin. the way you run your galcon business just sucks big time. i wil not reply to all this other stuff your writing- just because you don't want to believe me anyway. so just do what you want. go on ban me. you will end up here all by yourself with this idiot ipcress anyway. have fun! phh.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 10:04am

Cabin Boy brand

ps: one more thing. u remember how ipcress jumped on this meet in la thing. you are simply to limited to see how hurtful it was to see how idiiot ipcress used it to just talk bs all the time. you only focused on what you call " brand is crying".  shame on you goat girl. phh.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 10:24am

Cabin Boy Nanno

Clan: Goat-Barons

The Queen Bee
I love you too, Brand. 

you are simply to limited to see how hurtful it was to see how idiiot ipcress used it to just talk bs all the time.

Since you are one of the most abrasive, abusive, and "hurtful" people on the forums, I just figure you and Ipcress deserve each other. Besides, you're always going on and on about how Europeans are not sensitive like us Americans, so I never thought that a little bit of teasing about that whole L.A. rubbish could possibly make anyone (least of all you) upset. I still don't see what was so hurtful about it. Gosh, you Europeans are so sensitive! =P
post updated on May 2, 2012 @ 10:29am
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 11:06am

Cabin Boy LjuboM

pihh.
Don't play with each other then
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 12:14pm

Cabin Boy brand

nanno, i don't have any reason to love you! you are just repeating the same bs all the time.  go get a good shave and let your boyfriend buy you a nice prada dress. phh.

@ljubom civacicci- just listen when adults talk and learn something. phh.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 12:19pm

Ensign diebkstabber

Hmmm. So did brand get banned or not!!??? 
You guys post the whole story for all of us to read, and you don't tell us how it ends!!?

It's like recording a movie on your DVR and it stops recording with 5 minutes left. It's like spending 150 dollars on dinner, and your date kisses you on the cheek at the end of the night! It's like spending 80 dollars on some good weed, smoking it, and eating a two dollar McDonald's cheese burger and ruining an 80 dollar high.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 12:28pm

Cabin Boy LjuboM

@ljubom civacicci- just listen when adults talk and learn something. phh.
pihh. what does this have to do with anything?
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 1:13pm

Cabin Boy brand

ljubom, please read diebkstabbers post- and learn!!!! for gods sake try to post some smarter stuff- civapcicci. phhh.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 1:15pm

Cabin Boy LjuboM

ljubom, please read diebkstabbers post- and learn!!!! for gods sake try to post some smarter stuff- civapcicci. phhh.

sorry but i only read Chi-ro's Nanno's and Marky's posts.

Page 23 / 31 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 

This thread is closed.