TANKOUT - Available now on the iOS App Store and Google Play!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesModsChat

Forums :: [OLD] iPhone :: Misc. :: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters)

This thread is closed.

Page 24 / 31 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 

Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 5:31pm

Cabin Boy brand

too bad civapcicci. the right answer would have been:

for a lousy cheap 150$ dinner i would not even shake hands with you.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 6:56pm

Ensign diebkstabber

**** I knew I should have spent more!!! Oh well 150 is my limit on the first date, if I don't get any action, I'm not spending more. I could get married if I wanted someone to bleed me dry!!

Still I want to know the outcome of the ban hammer. By the way I've played with brand plenty of times lately, and we have had great games weather we were on the same team or not. Im not sure what all the controversy is?
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 7:04pm

Cabin Boy sidekick

Clan: iElite

I don't think a ban is necessary. Brand is an interesting addition to this community, although she is strange and judgmental. As long as brand stops disrupting lobbies, she's fine.

Sidekick pleads Not Guilty.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 8:45pm

Cabin Boy ipcress

Brand wrote:
nanno, ask around. the moment we are switched to one team both of us are surrendering! that makes me throwing games?  

You're full of crap.  You come into the server and immediately there's this furious team switching until you're paired with me.  Don't say it's the other players, because it only happens when you show up.  Then, the moment the screen opens, you take all your ships and smash them into the closest high-point planets.  That's not "surrendering."

I don't take this forum stuff very seriously, but it IS annoying when people like you continually disrupt games.  And over what?  This... ?

remember how ipcress jumped on this meet in la thing. you are simply to limited to see how hurtful it was

Are you serious?  Cry me a river, little girl!  Get over it.  You'd like to forget that a whole bunch of people piled onto that joke... not just me. 

And what's with this nonsense about me "watching" you?  I'm waiting to get into a game, for Christ's sake.  What makes you think I'm "watching" you?  What a demented thing to say. Talk about "paranoid delusions."

And then there's all the crap you hand out to Nanno: 

"You like IPCRESS more than me, waaaaah! waaaah!"

You've only repeated that about a hundred times--it's starting to get kind of weird now.

Just play the game and stop being such a creep.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 9:30pm

Cabin Boy socratic

Don't be an IPCRESS, IPCRESS!
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 2, 2012 @ 9:31pm

Cabin Boy quantum

Clan: DarkRogue-

If I smoked $80 worth of weed, a $2 cheesburger might be all I can eat without drooling all overmyself. 

Actually sounds like a great first date! If the girl can hang with you after smoking that much weed and eating cheeseburgurs then wife her!
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 3, 2012 @ 10:03am

Cabin Boy Nanno

Clan: Goat-Barons

The Queen Bee
Diebkstabber, no, Brand is not banned (yet), but sure has been asking for it! 

And don't say "you guys" posted this story." I didn't post any of it. Brand did. Brand likes drama and attention. I think she's also trying to get sympathy points or some such rubbish. Trying to make herself out to be the helpless victim of the ruthless Galcon dictator, Nanno.

Thumbs down to Brand for being a drama queen.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 3, 2012 @ 10:10am

Ensign diebkstabber

All Hail Nanno!! Ruthless galcon dictator for life!!!

Hip hip horray!!!!!!!
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 3, 2012 @ 10:17am

Cabin Boy brand

Nanno said ...

Diebkstabber, no, Brand is not banned (yet), but sure has been asking for it!  

And don't say "you guys" posted this story." I didn't post any of it. Brand did. Brand likes drama and attention. I think she's also trying to get sympathy points or some such rubbish. Trying to make herself out to be the helpless victim of the ruthless Galcon dictator, Nanno. 

Thumbs down to Brand for being a drama queen.

and this comes from a girl who wears a beard. phh. you should discover the female side in you. all you write is just nonsense nanno. phh.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 3, 2012 @ 10:20am

Cabin Boy brand

trying to get sympathy points? haha. as said - all you write is just nonsense. you really think i would post what i post if i m after sympathy points.  change the weed you smoke nanno. phh.
post updated on May 3, 2012 @ 10:21am
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 3, 2012 @ 12:57pm

Cabin Boy ipcress

Brand wrote:

remember how ipcress jumped on this meet in la thing. you are simply to limited to see how hurtful it was

How hurtful was it, Brand?
Were you up all night, hugging your teddy bear?
Did you join a "Stop Cyber Bullying" group on Facebook?
Did you lock yourself in your room all week, sticking pins into your IPCRESS voodoo doll?
Did you shave your head, eat 3 gallons of chocolate ice cream and watch "Titanic" 20 times?
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 3, 2012 @ 1:38pm

Cabin Boy abolitionist

Hahaha!!!!!!
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 3, 2012 @ 2:18pm

Cabin Boy Nanno

Clan: Goat-Barons

The Queen Bee
Poor Brand. Thumbs down to beard envy!
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 4, 2012 @ 11:58am

Cabin Boy sidekick

Clan: iElite

Dang! Brand is pretty moody.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 5, 2012 @ 4:45pm

Cabin Boy brand

quantum: i need a drink, i am drinking, i m hungover.

diebkstabber:  i need bacon, i smell bacon, you are all bacon.

sidekick: i was , i am , i will always be a rankwhore.

tinny: i am at work, i will be at work, i was at work.

nanno: yesterday, today, tomorrow goat.

ljubomdingsbums: i need civapcicci.

ipcress: the past was, is , will be always better. i want to be a black &white dude wearing a trenchcoat with fully access to all weather girls ever appears on youtube.

brand: making a  long story short: phh.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 5, 2012 @ 6:42pm

Cabin Boy abolitionist

Fantabulously Confuzzling, wouldn't you say?
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 5, 2012 @ 6:49pm

Ensign diebkstabber

Ipcress hilarious I'm still laughing,

Brand double hilarious, that was the perfect long story short. 

And THAT my friends is why these are my two favorite people on galcon forums.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 6, 2012 @ 12:13am

Cabin Boy liquidljubom

post updated on May 6, 2012 @ 12:13am
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 6, 2012 @ 12:14am

Cabin Boy LjuboM

Clan: Galconians

you couldn't think of anyting that could describe me so you changed my name and used a food that is coming from Bosnia and Herzegovina which is not where i am from. pihh
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: May 6, 2012 @ 9:46am

Cabin Boy ak.rookie

Page 24 / 31 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 

This thread is closed.