TANKOUT - Available now on the iOS App Store and Google Play!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesModsChat

Forums :: [OLD] iPhone :: Misc. :: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters)

This thread is closed.

Page 5 / 31 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 

Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 11:12am

Cabin Boy dubst3p

Fake!!

Big thumbs down to jay3000 for suiciding me 2 times in game for no reason.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 12:04pm

Cabin Boy esparano

Clan: iElite

Dubstep honestly I have 0 respect for your GA. You run away from me no matter what account I use, and you quit as soon as you take the lead. Very unsportsmanlike.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 12:15pm

Cabin Boy moooo

@dubst3p

I'm a stats guy. Your stats suck. End of story.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 1:28pm

Ensign diebkstabber

There are only a few people who have gotten GA, and deserved it. I can only think of maybe ten, and I've been here for a long time. None of these little rank whore one game winners deserve it, and most of them suck at this game. I am definitely by no means saying that I am great at it, so I don't want to hear about how I'm the one who sucks. The top ranking players before used to have a code of ethics that is just lacking in the new players. I for one only play anymore out of habit, it's not because I enjoy the game like I used to. It's sad, but everyone used to have better sportsmanship. I feel bad for people like goozok, she has the old school values but has to play with the new school dweebs. Anyway, just my opinion.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 2:41pm

Cabin Boy rho

Clan: Prime

thumbs up to macianer, you really got better!
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 3:48pm

Cabin Boy dewar

Clan: Galconians

Thumbs up to Nicole and Dewar.
They both stayed in the lobby when they were dramitcally losing.

Hmm, I'm not sure whether I should take it as a compliment or not.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 3:48pm

Cabin Boy LjuboM

thumbs down to brand for hating on Croatia
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 3:55pm

Cabin Boy brand

jesus ljubom where others have a brain you only have a big black hole u idiot. go back and read the chat log. when done with that go fight your stupid puberty for gods sake.
post updated on Dec 10, 2011 @ 4:02pm
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 3:56pm

Cabin Boy LjuboM

you are so funny you know.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 3:58pm

Cabin Boy brand

diebkstabber said ...

There are only a few people who have gotten GA, and deserved it. I can only think of maybe ten, and I've been here for a long time. None of these little rank whore one game winners deserve it, and most of them suck at this game. I am definitely by no means saying that I am great at it, so I don't want to hear about how I'm the one who sucks. The top ranking players before used to have a code of ethics that is just lacking in the new players. I for one only play anymore out of habit, it's not because I enjoy the game like I used to. It's sad, but everyone used to have better sportsmanship. I feel bad for people like goozok, she has the old school values but has to play with the new school dweebs. Anyway, just my opinion.

miss u diebkstabber!
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 4:17pm

Cabin Boy esparano

Clan: iElite

Pringles is another one. He's just as bad as dubst3p.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 4:47pm

Cabin Boy dubst3p

Well you think you're the boss to critize "the ga" so let's play some few games? Or are you scared?

And I don't ****ing understand why each time someone becomes GA you have to insult them, you guys think you are the old school, you think you give the rules on galcon, you judjge people just by seeing the stats (I have bad stats and I never said I have, I never said I deserve GA and I play only for fun (otherwhise i'dd have 75%))

So **** you guys who think you can critisize everyone because you are "old". (and in fact i'm as old as diebkstabber lmfao)
post updated on Dec 10, 2011 @ 5:06pm
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 5:08pm

Cabin Boy dubst3p

And I'm ready to pwn all your asses in game, because I know I can do it.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 5:20pm

Cabin Boy brrt

It's obviously because they're jealous, happens all the time. Instead of saying 'congratz' and other such things, they will instead find something wrong with it, and insult you. But, in truth, they are just very jelly. (and of course they will deny this, but I know it's true).
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 6:47pm

Cabin Boy ipcress

diebkstabber wrote:

The top ranking players before used to have a code of ethics that is just lacking in the new players... It's sad, but everyone used to have better sportsmanship.

The little kids start driving out the older players until finally they're the only ones left.  
Dubst3p writes:

you guys think you are the old school, you think you give the rules on galcon, you judge people just by seeing the stats...

First of all, the older players do NOT set the tone here--the whiny, annoying kids do.  I have an opinion which I voice now and then, but it is definitely in the minority. I don't care about the chat room or the forum or all the attendant Galcon drama.  I like playing the game, and the people playing these days simply suck.  As bksatbber said, they don't even understand the basics of sportsmanship:  the multiple accounts, the obsessive rank whoring, the childish rage quitting, and annoying team switching have all become so commonplace that new players accept it as the standard.  

Heisenberg remains the King of Galcon Douchetards and his juvenile behavior indicates just how low the bar is set here.  Whenever he shows up you can expect about five minutes of severely retarded gaming.  The compulsive, non-stop switching seems intended only to annoy people, as I see him do this in very balanced rooms.  Continually fighting to partner with this person (then, that person)is something he considers "part of the game."  And then he leaves to return with an alias.  I mean... grow up... just a little bit!  And then rapidly entering/leaving the room while he's in queue. When he finally does play, it turns out he's no better than the other spaz cadets.  And in ten minutes (or less) he's gone.  Ripxsidekick: three stripe with barely 200 games played.  Come on... the only people who take this seriously or think that 3S rank is somehow legitimate are pretty stupid to begin with.  Who do you think you're fooling?  The noobs, who don't know about the silly rank whoring tricks?  Is that your target audience?  

And then there's the level of gameplay itself, which has deteriorated since the arrival of teh Gam3rr Kiddz.  I speak enough about that in my thread, but... holy crap. I used to joke about setting up "Adult Galcon."  Now it's not so funny, as the better, more intelligent players wish there were some refuge from all the little jerks who have taken over the place.

When I first started posting here I WARNED people that Galcon has to begin moving in an intelligent direction if it is to attract intelligent players.  Intelligent, mature people generally do not like random, silly games which masquerade as "Strategy Games."  They come here looking for a strategy game and find a bunch of ADHD kids hitting each other with nerf swords and continually acting-out.  So, they leave.  It's a shame we can't just put the special needs players in their own servers (and with their own FORUM!)  We could call it "Special Galcon," where everyone gets to be GA.  Otherwise, I think the game is ineluctably doomed to becoming marginalized, and eventually, superseded by another game.  And then the little kids will destroy THAT game, and so on.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 7:10pm

Cabin Boy dubst3p

The problem, gyus, is that i did not do on porpuse to be GA! I just played, I mean you are saying I am a rank whore but I just played, whats the problem? I hope next time I become GA I wont see the same ****ing stupid speech about deserving it, rank whoring, and all that ****.
That's the last post about this discussion, next time I'll just ignore your stupids comments about my achievement. It's not your miserable comments that will make me cry or hang my self, it's just a ****ing game, **** we can't even get GA without 3/4 *****es crying?
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 7:13pm

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
Getting back on topic....

Thumbs up to...goo for playing lots of games or something. Practice makes perfect and all that jazz.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 7:42pm

Cabin Boy brrt

Thumbs up to marky for making so much sense in his post just then.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 9:01pm

Cabin Boy ipcress

Dubst3p: Joined five days ago and is already a GA.
This is just an alias!
The signature of the annoyingly immature and a persistent feature here. Just knock it off!  And of course it's for rank whoring.  You have a whole catalog of gay identities which you just rotate through the ranking system's 10-day decay cycle. So, one persona "makes a run" for GA playing as few games as possible, and if you don't make it, you switch to another alias.  Then you come here and pretend as if no one knows what you're doing. 
And to top it off: You're a GA in FFA!!
That's like being the champ at Musical Chairs or who's best at spitting on their shoes.  

Go through the list of FFA players and notice how hardly ANY of them play 2v2.  That's because they'd all get mangled playing REAL Galcon, where players don't sit around for 20 minutes waiting for someone else to move.  You like playing FFA?  Fine.  Have fun.  Don't come here posting nonsense so you can promote the new flag next to this particular alias of yours, because that's all you're doing.  And the good players don't care.
Re: Great Thread of Thumbs VI (The Only One That Matters) :: Dec 10, 2011 @ 9:31pm

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
Thumbs up to brrt for actually using his thumb in the "Great Thread of Thumbs". 

Thumbs down to all those without thumbs.

Page 5 / 31 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 

This thread is closed.