Galcon 2 Fan-Premier Launch for PC/Mac/Linux/Android! Now anyone can check out Galcon 2!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: iPhone :: Misc. :: Galcon 2 Please

You must sign in to post.

Page 1 / 1 1 

Galcon 2 Please :: Aug 11, 2012 @ 10:42pm

Cabin Boy did_i_do_dee

All I gotta say is Galcon is a hit game.  I'll be more than happy to pay for Galcon 2, heck I'll even pay for Galcon HD.  Fans have been begging you Mr. Phil, please throw us a bone? 

Always Galcon lover... An indication of a future release will most certainly be considered a bone. 

Thank you
Galcon 2 Please :: Aug 11, 2012 @ 11:35pm

Captain ipcress

One bone.... coming up:

post updated on Aug 11, 2012 @ 11:38pm
Re: Galcon 2 Please :: Aug 11, 2012 @ 11:46pm

Cabin Boy ziche

All I gotta say is Galcon is a hit game.  I'll be more than happy to pay for Galcon 2, heck I'll even pay for Galcon HD.  Fans have been begging you Mr. Phil, please throw us a bone? 

Always Galcon lover... An indication of a future release will most certainly be considered a bone. 

Thank you

As for galcon HD, there is a HD ipad version and also a version on PC. They have up to 12 players in a game, a variety of different modes, and the ability to set your own settings for a mulitplayer game (like how big the home planets are, how many home planets your start with, and the total amount of planets).
Re: Galcon 2 Please :: Aug 12, 2012 @ 12:08am

Cabin Boy did_i_do_dee

So what your saying is that your not looking for Galcon 2 since there is Fusion etc for iPad?  Do you fit the iPad in your pocket too? 

Common, you know what I'm talking about... Galcon, you name it and I've bought it.  I'm talking about Halcon 2 fit in my pocket.   Been playing Galcon for what 4 years?  
Time for Galcon2 pleeease. 

Ipcress thanks for the horse, no clue if you had too much free time or you know something we don't... Please elaborate you pony? 

Thanks
Re: Galcon 2 Please :: Aug 12, 2012 @ 2:47am

Ensign jorgelora

Keep dreaming, dreamers:P!!
Re: Galcon 2 Please :: Aug 13, 2012 @ 9:57am

Commander goozok

I dont know about you guys but I have custom back pockets to fit the ipad.  Suck to be you!  

No update
Game over
Please leave a message
zero
ziltch 
nada
flaka
flako 
loca
stiff meister

Get it?  Got it? Good. lol
Re: Galcon 2 Please :: Aug 13, 2012 @ 10:30am

Ensign diebkstabber

So guys, I talked to Phil. He said all the ideas we have for an update are great! He said he knows we've been waiting for a long time, and he thanks us for being so patient. He has thought long and hard about what to include in the new update and that there are so many great things that we should expect. 

So I said " does that mean a new update is coming?"

And he replied " NOOOOO!! " " and how did you get my number?"
Re: Galcon 2 Please :: Aug 13, 2012 @ 10:45am

Lieutenant dart

ROFL!

P.S. LOL IPCRESS, GALCON UPDATE FTW!
Re: Galcon 2 Please :: Aug 13, 2012 @ 4:15pm

Cabin Boy milagre

Wrong forum, really, but speaking as a Fusion player, and not as an iDevice user: If Galcon was re-released at a price, with the community reported issues/suggestions addressed, I would pay for it again, and buy my friends - for whom I've already bought Galcon - new copies.

Take this as a +1 update, but also a +1 happy paying customer.
Re: Galcon 2 Please :: Aug 13, 2012 @ 8:56pm

Cabin Boy KlR4

Wrong forum, really, but speaking as a Fusion player, and not as an iDevice user: If Galcon was re-released at a price, with the community reported issues/suggestions addressed, I would pay for it again, and buy my friends - for whom I've already bought Galcon - new copies.

Take this as a +1 update, but also a +1 happy paying customer.

Key parts bolded and underlined.
Re: Galcon 2 Please :: Aug 14, 2012 @ 12:43am

Commander goozok

So no means yes?
Re: Galcon 2 Please :: Aug 14, 2012 @ 3:45pm

Cabin Boy did_i_do_dee

Key word "an UPDATE"... Answer  "NOOOO"... 
"new version aka G2"... Answer" YESSSS"?

Page 1 / 1 1 

You must sign in to post.