:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: iPhone :: Teams :: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team

You must sign in to post.

Page 3 / 5 1   2   3   4   5 

Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 2, 2012 @ 10:40pm

Commander diebkstabber

Bloviate !!! Sweet word ipcress.
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 12:37am

Cabin Boy doomy

Lol
Re: The Best Player of iGalcon :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 10:34am

Cabin Boy sbdxaric

Same here I don't play much as well once school starts I won't play at all and I am not new iv been here long I have an acc from 2008 and 2007 so don't call me a new noob iv played you and beat you there is no use for all this because I never said I was the best. I just made a team for people to join to compare ranks to see who is beter. I don't need your input on skill. Ok Ty

First to 20, come at me boy. Let me show you the output of my skill.

Lmfao I actually have no memory of posting that, but whatever I'm still down. "output of my skill" Lmfao new slogan
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 10:36am

Cabin Boy socratic

Socratic I belive you have no life you don't even play iPhone nor galcon I bet. Lol all you do you is post stupid things because you have no real friends lol this is your life you live to find drama if make drama here, why would you care if you had a life , knowing people like you, your just a fat slob sitting home and posting in links lol that's my bet.

Funny how people just assume stuff. I'm not going to sit here and rant about my real life because that doesn't do anything or get us anywhere. I will tell you that I'm probably the most athletic person in this community.
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 10:40am

Cabin Boy socratic

Socratic wrote:

Like I said, we can never know who is the best as most of the best players of the game have left. The only thing we can do is speculate who was good and who was bad.

At one point in time I was like you. Trying to be the best player of Galcon. Did I ever hit it? I'm not really sure. I had my good and bad days... The competition in 2010 was fierce... and I had many good players in my way. Such as..
blah, blah, blah....

Holy mother of God, get over yourself, little man.  I've been playing Galcon longer than you and I never remember playing you that often.  Even today, I hardly ever see that gay alias of yours in the 2v2 rooms.  You've never been more than just another 100%tard.  

There were more good players "back then" only because there were more players.  As far as all the players who have left... they're quitters.  The game moves on without them.  Big deal.  And the same goes for you.  Anyone who posts in the forums about how great they are AND THEN PLAYS UNDER AN ALIAS is a LOSER!  Period!  All you do is talk crap here and in the chat room.  You're a non-player.  You say you don't play anymore because you're soooo much better than everyone else, there's no competition.  But, when you DO play, you're too much of a wuss to use your real name.  
Because you're not that good.  
You should create a thread where you and the other non-playing wussbags can all hang out and bloviate about your awesomeness.

Quit your whining IPCRESS. I'm a 75% tard not a 100% tard. Besides it doesn't really matter what percent I'm using if I'm winning. You never were a challenge. You're slow as balls. A joke. I play under aliases because I enjoy my pink flag.. and since I only play a few games every month or so I just play them on an alias. 

You're just mad that Brand and I pWN Yew at iGalC0N Eye Pee Cress. Hoo haa ha yew jus mad pee cress. Lewl I pity u since the day I met you. Lawqknroqr2o3irn2o3ir
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 12:26pm

Cabin Boy doomy

Sure you are ^.^
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 12:52pm

Cabin Boy _CrAzZy_

You noobs are so hilarious, lmfao.
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 12:58pm

Cabin Boy socratic

Crazzy = Newb alias :3
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 1:14pm

Cabin Boy doomy

^.<
post updated on Aug 3, 2012 @ 5:31pm
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 3:08pm

Captain ipcress

Chikon: 24 games played.  HAHAHA!!!
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 3:59pm

Cabin Boy socratic

ipcress: 

loses 50% of his games! HAHA!
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 4:23pm

Cabin Boy sidekick

Jesus Christ Socratic you're not THAT good... Why is everyone so egotistic all of a sudden?
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 4:24pm

Cabin Boy sidekick

Who has been here from 2007 ?

Me.
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 4:44pm

Cabin Boy ilovecookies

Who has been here from 2007 ?

Me.

so if you've been here since 2007, and you're 14, does that mean you joined when you were 9 years old? wow you were very young
post updated on Aug 3, 2012 @ 4:46pm
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 4:58pm

Cabin Boy socratic

@Sidekick 

How am I getting pummeled by IPCRESS LMFAO. I'll own him any day on iGalcon. All ipcress has are his words which mean nothing to me. Everybody knows he plays too much and loses too much and is the cause for majority of a teams loses. 

I'm not even boasting here. Ipcress is just a fail troll.
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 5:32pm

Cabin Boy doomy

Same I was here in 2007.
post updated on Aug 3, 2012 @ 6:35pm
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 5:32pm

Cabin Boy sidekick

Wow I just lost all respect for you Socratic. You RARELY play and you call yourself a good player! Galcon isn't a competition, it's a game in which people play. FOR FUN.

IPCRESS is a smarter galcon player than you'll ever be in the long run though. IPCRESS pummeled you in the argument is what I was saying, but anyway, please just stop calling IPCRESS bad and yourself The Best.
post updated on Aug 3, 2012 @ 5:37pm
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 5:34pm

Cabin Boy doomy

Sigh this thread got off track it was ment to recruit people for a group not to have drama. So chill out everyone and shut up and join this > http://www.galcon.com/groups/top_rank_team__o_/ .
post updated on Aug 3, 2012 @ 5:40pm
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 10:00pm

Cabin Boy hiphopfanz1

Wow I just lost all respect for you Socratic.

:(
Re: Find out who is the best player on iphone /all join group top rank team :: Aug 3, 2012 @ 10:22pm

Captain ipcress

Socratic wrote:

ipcress: loses 50% of his games! HAHA!

If you played the game at all, you'd notice I very often partner with the worst player in the room.  That's because SOMEONE has to play with them.  I don't care about rank because people who play a lot already know who the good players are.  

Setting your firing default to 75% and then swiping madly from all your planets IS 100%tardism.  And that's how you always play. You're a boring, predictable player who doesn't understand the dynamics of the game.

I came into a 2v2 server the other day and found myself partnered against your gay Chikon alias and someone else. And you immediately leave the room!
Like a little punk.  You really are The Biggest Loser of Galcon.

Page 3 / 5 1   2   3   4   5 

You must sign in to post.