:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesModsChat

Forums :: [OLD] iPhone :: Galcon Labs :: Suiciders

You must sign in to post.

Page 1 / 2 1   2 

Suiciders :: Oct 2, 2009 @ 4:33pm

Cabin Boy wallplant

There are way to many suiciders! Do you guys keep
Getting suicided too? Or is it just cause im a "high" rank?
Re: Suiciders :: Oct 2, 2009 @ 4:47pm

Cabin Boy wallplant

Please make 1v1 option
Re: Suiciders :: Oct 2, 2009 @ 10:11pm

Cabin Boy smuggler

Clan: iGhost

yes i do

a lot now
Re: Suiciders :: Oct 3, 2009 @ 12:12am

Cabin Boy v-zmar01-v

Hay maybe you should stop playing assasin lol

but yes I have noticed it too, I have a list if people who on every game I play with them the uiside me no matter of positions.
Re: Suiciders :: Oct 3, 2009 @ 12:38am

Cabin Boy wallplant

There should be a report button
Re: Suiciders :: Oct 3, 2009 @ 2:29am

Cabin Boy v-zmar01-v

It's not against the rules to specificly target someone, is it?
But teaming up is.

What will the button do? There is only phil and nanno and they can't be tending to people complaining they are losing to someone better than them and other reasons.
Re: Suiciders :: Oct 3, 2009 @ 8:20pm

Cabin Boy aric

I do like 1v1s ....
Re: Suiciders :: Oct 3, 2009 @ 9:05pm

Cabin Boy wallplant

and 3 player stealth matches should be banned.

so zmar the button could work like this if a certain player gets reported over 10 times phil or nanno warn the person that if they suicide anymore they will be banned. for example lets say i get warned 10 times so the next time i join galcon online it comes up with this waring message that says not to suicide ect ect.  so after the 15 time of being warned you get banned for a week. 

could this work? 

or would it just be useless cause they can just make a new account?
Re: Suiciders :: Oct 4, 2009 @ 3:19am

Cabin Boy v-zmar01-v

Can you ban someone for playing in a cirtian style, like always attacking the best player (me) lol

if you take it from their view they are gauranteed to lose in a 1v1 against the best player unless they seriously out number. And if the best player is out then it malks it more easy for them to win and in their minds if the best way to make a player is out is send most or all of their troops at them
Re: Suiciders :: Oct 4, 2009 @ 4:10am

Cabin Boy strangelove

Clan: Lovers

Dude in Stealth mode is a suicider's nightmare.  You can just fly around until they get in a fight with the other guy, and they won't know where you are, they can't follow you around.

Or if the other players do nothing, and they don't attack anyone else, they get twice as much territory, and they easily end up winning and learn that its a viable option...
Re: Suiciders :: Oct 4, 2009 @ 7:05am

Cabin Boy txgangsta

Can you ban someone for playing in a cirtian style, like always attacking the best player (me) lol

Only if you suicide the same person/people intentionally and consistently.
Re: Suiciders :: Oct 4, 2009 @ 9:06am

Cabin Boy v-zmar01-v

Well if it is a 3 player game and no matter on how the planets are layed out if someone sends 100 troops at you no matter all the time then you should have got the hint and left by then, there are always more than one galcon room open, as far as I can tell. 

A 4 player game can easily become 2 1v1s, how can you tell someone is suiciding you, how do you not know he/she is just trying to control their side of the board
Re: Suiciders :: Oct 6, 2009 @ 6:07pm

Cabin Boy lmorchard

Actually, what I wish is that the "block" status against another player would make the room you're in either invisible to them or to appear full - and vice versa.

It would be the opposite of befriending.  That way, you could just automatically steer clear of playing the people who annoy you with stalking and suicides.  Conflicts solved, at least until names change.

And, if it looks like the whole list of rooms has disappeared, or everything's full... well, then you're just annoyed at everyone - or vice versa.
post updated on Oct 6, 2009 @ 6:18pm
Re: Suiciders :: Oct 6, 2009 @ 9:09pm

Cabin Boy ptolemaios

Morchard. That's what block does...
Re: Suiciders :: Oct 6, 2009 @ 9:18pm

Cabin Boy eragmus

Well, not exactly. Blocking makes it so that:
1. the person can't add you as a friend
2. because of 1, the person won't see your name appear on the server list, so he'll have a hard time tracking you... he can still look in every server until he finds you
Re: Suiciders :: Oct 20, 2009 @ 1:46pm

Cabin Boy lmorchard

Well, not exactly. Blocking makes it so that:
1. the person can't add you as a friend
2. because of 1, the person won't see your name appear on the server list, so he'll have a hard time tracking you... he can still look in every server until he finds you

...which is exactly what I had happening for a little while there.  Had myself a looney little stalker, chasing me around just to suicide on me.  He'd wait in the queue for even up to 10 games straight just to get a chance to make me leave.

I'd rather block just kept people separated so they didn't have to aggravate each other.
Re: Suiciders :: Oct 20, 2009 @ 4:59pm

Cabin Boy eragmus

lol that's actually pretty funny
i wish i had my own determined cute little stalker guy
... so that i could win despite his suicide and frustrate his suiciding to the point that he would throw his itouch or iphone and smash it! hahah.
Re: Suiciders :: Nov 7, 2009 @ 12:09pm

Cabin Boy suicider577

i get suicided too, contrary to popular belief...
Re: Suiciders :: Nov 30, 2009 @ 8:43pm

Cabin Boy artimis

Clan: Ghosts

It happens to everyone especially if you've been winning most of the games or I think some people do it to you for being a higher rank than they are sometimes.
Re: Suiciders :: Aug 27, 2010 @ 10:40am

Ensign diebkstabber

I think 1v1 is a must. Although I just started playing labs again, I see that there is a huge problem with standoff and suiciders. ( I call them backstabbers) you have to have a few servers dedicated to the people who really want to test their skills against another player, without annoying little suiciders and holdouts waiting to prey on the weakest player. Anyone can win that way, it's no great accomplishment when your the only one with 500 ships.

Page 1 / 2 1   2 

You must sign in to post.