:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: iPhone :: Galcon Labs :: Suiciders

You must sign in to post.

Page 2 / 2 1   2 

Re: Suiciders :: Aug 27, 2010 @ 11:06am

Cabin Boy hollander

its indeed remarkable how short the temper is of these new labs players. they dont want you to attack them or else they suicide you for the next five games. they all do there own thing, but they dont see that their strategy needs improvement. thats ok it just takes time, but because there are suddenly so many new players in labs the descent players dont have a single place to find eachother and play real games without a new guy messing things up. 

maybe every single gametype needs one or two 'experienced' servers. you can only enter them with at least a blue flag and a certain win percentage against people higher than admiral.

could also work in a few 2v2 servers i think.

i also got a suggestion for 2v2 games to make the comunication better with your teammate. what if you and your teammate in 2v2 could send target planets to eachother. so your teammate let you know what planet he/she wants to attack.
works like this: when im in a game i can just tap an enemy planet or a neutral planet (without having selected one of my planets) and then it will set it as a target. your teammate can then see you put that planet as a target and can help you capture it.
Re: Suiciders :: Aug 27, 2010 @ 12:42pm

Cabin Boy zmar01

2v2 wont be much better, becuase no matter how good you are, if you have someone who knows nothing about galcon on your team then your screwed.

Page 2 / 2 1   2 

You must sign in to post.