Galcon 2: 39 players online!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesModsChat

Forums :: [OLD] iPhone :: Galcon Labs :: Galcon Labs FREE - This Weekend ONLY!! Help get the word out!

You must sign in to post.

Page 2 / 2 1   2 

Re: Galcon Labs FREE - This Weekend ONLY!! Help get the word out! :: Aug 22, 2010 @ 3:26pm

Cabin Boy roxie

i was the first billiards one stripe
Re: Galcon Labs FREE - This Weekend ONLY!! Help get the word out! :: Aug 22, 2010 @ 4:21pm

Cabin Boy ionizedfire

Clan: iElite

yay addicts already!
Re: Galcon Labs FREE - This Weekend ONLY!! Help get the word out! :: Aug 22, 2010 @ 5:27pm

Cabin Boy roxie

Re: Galcon Labs FREE - This Weekend ONLY!! Help get the word out! :: Aug 22, 2010 @ 7:17pm

Cabin Boy stract

Nice Roxie!

Also, holy crap Ion - that's a ton of games in that room.  I think I played him a couple times when he was up to 35ish and I thought that was a lot.
Re: Galcon Labs FREE - This Weekend ONLY!! Help get the word out! :: Aug 23, 2010 @ 2:29am

Cabin Boy externalist

Clan: Guardians

no wonder!
I just came back to play a little stealth yesterday and was like "OMFG???!!! Where did all these people come from???"
It's good to see a new flow of people coming in. Bring it on! Spread the word! Make Galcon Labs top the free app list! :D
Re: Galcon Labs FREE - This Weekend ONLY!! Help get the word out! :: Aug 23, 2010 @ 9:00am

Cabin Boy periwink

Clan: Galconians

Really nice! Good job Phil!
Re: Galcon Labs FREE - This Weekend ONLY!! Help get the word out! :: Aug 23, 2010 @ 12:49pm

Cabin Boy zmar01

wow, this really brought labs back to life :)

keep an eye on normal galcon sales, im sure it will increase.
Re: Galcon Labs FREE - This Weekend ONLY!! Help get the word out! :: Aug 23, 2010 @ 5:38pm

Cabin Boy no.yes

Clan: iElite

yeah, the rejuvenation of labs is amazing.. but I noticed there is interesting thing going on.

Most of new players dont know yet about classic galcon community that developed long before they came. There is no chat and forum link in labs and when you download free app from FAAD application (source of recent new players in labs) it doesnt show any info about "other" galcon available.

I think with time they will find out (eg ranks link) but for now...  we are like secret underground school from where the best players come from :)  They will need a lot of time to only beat average players from classic... (like me :) and its not only about strategy threads, time we trained etc its also the tool they dont have which is 1v1 and 2v2. These game types teach skills not easily to learn from ffa (most games in labs are just special cases of ffa). 1v1 is probably the best training tool that helps to improve in each type of game. Maybe this fact could be used to market classic galcon in future?
post updated on Aug 23, 2010 @ 6:54pm
Re: Galcon Labs FREE - This Weekend ONLY!! Help get the word out! :: Aug 24, 2010 @ 2:13pm

Ensign mickpl

OMG, free app day is fantastic! 

I'm not bored while playing as usual. "Uhmm, externalist, he attacks if I take pracious planet"... "Umm, russia it will be loooong and annoying play, I'll login later" etc etc.

:D
Re: Galcon Labs FREE - This Weekend ONLY!! Help get the word out! :: Aug 24, 2010 @ 2:24pm

Ensign mickpl

Oh, and it's quite funny to play with newbies. You login, wait a minute while they're attacking all 40, 50-point planets arround and conquer all of them... and that way... 7 times. 

Re: Galcon Labs FREE - This Weekend ONLY!! Help get the word out! :: Aug 25, 2010 @ 7:40am

Cabin Boy hollander

Clan: Galconians

thanks phil labs is awesomer than ever. crash is awesome http://www.galcon.com/iphone/stats.php?name=hollander&gtype=CRA
Re: Galcon Labs FREE - This Weekend ONLY!! Help get the word out! :: Aug 25, 2010 @ 10:56pm

Cabin Boy externalist

Clan: Guardians

OMG, free app day is fantastic! 

I'm not bored while playing as usual. "Uhmm, externalist, he attacks if I take pracious planet"... "Umm, russia it will be loooong and annoying play, I'll login later" etc etc.

It depends... if you start swarming with big fleets on one of my bigass planets that are really close to my other planets, I will think "*** is this guy thinking about...?" and attack you until death. :D Even if it makes us both lose. If it's a smaller planet quite far away that's not important, I'll just let it be.
...maybe I shouldn't be saying this. :P But anyways,
have phun!
post updated on Aug 25, 2010 @ 10:58pm

Page 2 / 2 1   2 

You must sign in to post.