:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: iPhone :: Galcon Labs :: 1v1 Crash Strategy Thread

You must sign in to post.

Page 2 / 2 1   2 

Re: 1v1 Crash Strategy Thread :: Sep 8, 2010 @ 2:00pm

Cabin Boy esparano

Actually, fresh.baked, I almost never lose line starts, and I always use that exact method. In the time that it takes you to take a single planet, I take two. Then, you don't have enough ships to take both of my planets, even if you manage to split your fleet perfectly evenly. Play me for a round of games and I'll try to show you. Reread what I said back to IonizedFire, he had the same doubts but trust me, this works every time.  This is specifically designed to be used against people who "smash through" at 100%. I distribute troops where I want them, so that I don't have to waste time redirecting, etc. I force you to overcapture my planet while I capture two just as quickly.
post updated on Sep 8, 2010 @ 2:06pm
Re: 1v1 Crash Strategy Thread :: Sep 8, 2010 @ 4:03pm

Cabin Boy fresh.baked

Well there's another reason why you rarely lose lines starts... Who's Good enough to play on your level?

Also, I'm not nearly motivated enough to make diagrams like you did, so we will settle this with a duel! ...sometime or other
Re: 1v1 Crash Strategy Thread :: Sep 8, 2010 @ 8:50pm

Cabin Boy esparano

Deal. It'll take a while just to get a line position start though.. it could take 20 games or more. But I have vsed very good players with this, and it still works. No matter how good their microing is, they can't make their ships fly any faster! :P

edit: Just so you know, this is what the best start would be theoretically, I am still mastering them all and coming up with new and better ones.
post updated on Sep 8, 2010 @ 8:51pm
Re: 1v1 Crash Strategy Thread :: Sep 10, 2010 @ 5:31pm

Cabin Boy Nv.Roxie

Basically, stay away from 100% until the opening moves have been made. Use the angles of the planets to find a gap to take some planets using 100%. Gotcha. This will help. I'm going to work on the redirecting tactic to counter such moves though =)

do you even have an iphone...?
Re: 1v1 Crash Strategy Thread :: Sep 10, 2010 @ 5:51pm

Cabin Boy the_musician

This is Fantastic!!  Nice work!!!
Re: 1v1 Crash Strategy Thread :: Dec 23, 2010 @ 7:45pm

Cabin Boy abc123

Fresh is good I used to play against him in crash on my old acc (bobfleming) gl esp. I bet on esp to win cause I have seen u both play. Btw any1 ever see falcon on anymore I havnt seen him on in ages.

Page 2 / 2 1   2 

You must sign in to post.