:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: iPhone :: Galcon Labs :: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!!

You must sign in to post.

Page 1 / 3 1   2   3 

A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 23, 2011 @ 12:50am

Cabin Boy dabs-

We should not turn a blind eye on the fact that Galcon Labs is in a "dead" state. Lots of people play the original galcon and this is also thanks to galcon being available on the android market. 
I know what i am going to suggest may seem harsh, or far fetched but i believe with your help Phil, we can revive Galcon Labs. And im sure it motivates you who created Galcon if you see lots of players playing what i believe is the better version by far.
Furthermore, when i log into galcon labs and see no games, i lose my motivation to play it, and i am positive this reflects on other loyal galcon labs fans.
1. Make Galcon Labs free for a couple of days, or even a week. This should introduce fresh new players who will fall love with the game.
2. New updates. Introduction of 1on1 rooms etc..
3. Make available Galcon Labs on the android market.
4. In the new patch, maybe you can make some non biased games? Eg. Making a map with the same size planets as well as their quantities.

I know these seems far fetched, but i strongly believe if you do these Phil, you can make a difference! 
Regards.
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 26, 2011 @ 11:14pm

Cabin Boy ripxsidekick

You kidding me?

This is not far-fetched. It is also sad no one responded to this poor dude's thread, so here am I.

This is brilliance, in a couple paragraphs, which is harder to find than a genie in a bottle.

The BIG idea here is the introduction of Labs to the Android market. There are many different people that use those instead of iPhone, so you show them that game. On the game, advertise the original(Moooo's idea.)

Now that you got a mansion, you can start growing your money trees in the backyard.

Have a good day!
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 26, 2011 @ 11:22pm

Cabin Boy gilgamesh

I am in complete agreement.  A wonderful idea.  I have your back guys.

GIlgamesh
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 27, 2011 @ 9:18am

Cabin Boy Nanno

The Queen Bee
Well, here's the thing... Phil has other plans that are completely different from anything along the lines of what you folks are thinking. Also, Galcon Labs already has been offered for free in the past. It was featured on "freeappaday" last year. It bumped users for a while, but wasn't this huge deal that changed everything. 

As for making Labs available for Android users, that's not going to happen until Google figures out to to make their plethora of phones work the same way. Phil has discovered that it is so ridiculously difficult to make even the simplest games work consistently on the vast multitude of Android phones that it's just not worth the effort. He ends up spending way too much time dealing with endless bug fixes, refunds, complaints, and bad reviews. He's had to pull some games off the Android market because they crashed peoples phones so bad they had to wipe everything and start over. Yet the games worked perfectly on all of Phil's six or so phones (which are the ones that Google told him are the only ones he needs). It's extremely aggravating.
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 27, 2011 @ 9:33am

Cabin Boy liron...

What about igalcon rank trophies?
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 27, 2011 @ 3:50pm

Cabin Boy ripxsidekick

YES!

iGalcon rank trophies.

Start a new thread Liron, we don't want to change the subject.

Nanno, tell Phil to release Labs on Android as soon as possible. It is a big career oppurtunity, trust me.
In fact, he should transfer all of his games to android.
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 27, 2011 @ 4:12pm

Cabin Boy zmar01

Well, here's the thing... Phil has other plans that are completely different from anything along the lines of what you folks are thinking.

So phil is doing something to revive dead labs?
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 27, 2011 @ 4:24pm

Cabin Boy ripxsidekick

Excellent Hypothesis, zmar01.
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 27, 2011 @ 7:46pm

Cabin Boy jack4945

^^^ADVERTISEMENT
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 27, 2011 @ 9:20pm

Cabin Boy ripxsidekick

Nice!
post updated on Nov 27, 2011 @ 9:20pm
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 28, 2011 @ 2:58am

Cabin Boy verderber

Galcon Labs is such a fantastical Game i hope
Phill will push it with better advertising!
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 28, 2011 @ 3:07am

Cabin Boy verderber

That would Be greate !
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 28, 2011 @ 8:49am

Cabin Boy dabs-

Hmmm.. I really hope something happens and we revive the dead galcon.. And i am really pushing for some rooms fo be non biased? For example lets say this is a 1vs1 room. The two players both start with a set number of equal sized planets next to them. So winning is clearly about skills!
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 28, 2011 @ 8:56am

Cabin Boy moooo

Labs should just come with iGalcon. Offer it as a freebee and get players playing both games. Labs should become a perk of classic iGalcon.
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 28, 2011 @ 10:42am

1 Stripe Admiral toomacho

You people stop begging Phill or Nanno. If they don't care about their games or costumers, oh well let them do whatever they want to do. The best thing you can do is going into a sort of strike and don't play galcon at all. That would really worry them! And if you really want to play labs instead of complaining make a campaing ot a thread to invite people to start playing labs.... I spoke
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 29, 2011 @ 10:32pm

Cabin Boy ripxsidekick

Toomacho is correct.

We are a step ahead, people. Someone has to care to do this, and since they don't care, we can only hope.
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 29, 2011 @ 11:15pm

Ensign dart

Um actually combining regular igalcon and labs is a stupid idea, strictly by the fact that it would become like fusion 3 completely dead modes. (assassin, stealth, and billiards) with no ffa on labs everybody plays stealth and if they want to see the number of ships their fighting they play "crash, assassin, and billiards". 

DUUUHHHH!
post updated on Nov 30, 2011 @ 2:44pm
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 29, 2011 @ 11:18pm

Cabin Boy krazykyler98

NOO!! It's a great idea. The igalcon players would be in contact with those gamemodes, they certainly will like it if it happens.
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 29, 2011 @ 11:19pm

Cabin Boy ripxsidekick

I disagree.

Having both games will encourage players to look at all modes, in the simplicity of one app. Also, having those modes there makes it more players - a mixture of fans from both games.

RiPxSiDeKiCk

P.S. - No 100%, please.
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 30, 2011 @ 12:09am

Cabin Boy brrt

but if no one plays labs... Then herpderpy derp. Might as well connect em for one much better product? I mean fusion is the way better game, get as many ideas from it as possible.

Ps: I honeslty don't know all that much about this, since I don't have labs.
post updated on Nov 30, 2011 @ 12:10am

Page 1 / 3 1   2   3 

You must sign in to post.