Galcon 2: 46 players online!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesModsChat

Forums :: [OLD] iPhone :: Galcon Labs :: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!!

You must sign in to post.

Page 2 / 3 1   2   3 

Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 30, 2011 @ 2:48pm

Cabin Boy dart

Clan: Night_Flyers

Brrt leave this thread your pink flag, you have nothing to say, also you said yourself "I dont really know much about this cause I don't have labs", so therefore you must, "GO AWAY NOOB!" (Quoted average rhydon comment)
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 30, 2011 @ 2:49pm

Cabin Boy moooo

but if no one plays labs... Then herpderpy derp. Might as well connect em for one much better product? I mean fusion is the way better game, get as many ideas from it as possible.

Thank you for agreeing with me =)
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 30, 2011 @ 2:50pm

Cabin Boy krazykyler98

He said he honestly didn't know much about labs. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that comment.

Now stop annoying people because they expressed their opinion.
post updated on Nov 30, 2011 @ 2:51pm
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 30, 2011 @ 2:53pm

Cabin Boy brrt

Don't make me go get GA dart...

Nah I'm kidding, but I do actually have iglalcon. It sucks so much I wouldn't play it though (if I have fusion available)
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 30, 2011 @ 3:11pm

Cabin Boy run.away

ripxsidekick said ...
Nanno, tell Phil to release Labs on Android as soon as possible. It is a big career oppurtunity, trust me.
In fact, he should transfer all of his games to android.

Do you know how to read? Nanno addressed the issue with Android extremely clearly. Now, you either can't read, or you simply ignored it...

I think Galcon Labs should just be made free, if its sales are dead. It will help to encourage more interest and players on it, who may decide to then buy the 'classic' Galcon experience. It can't hurt, if sales of Labs are essentially 0 anyway, right?
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Nov 30, 2011 @ 7:36pm

Cabin Boy ripxsidekick

Run.Away

Implying that I did say "As soon as possible," I obviously meant that I was aware of the problems as well as the fact that this could happen, but not at this current moment.

Saying as soon as possible hints to the idea that Not now, but really quick, and if you choose to.

RiPxSiDeKiCk
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Dec 1, 2011 @ 3:33am

Cabin Boy brrt

ripxsidekick said ...
Nanno, tell Phil to release Labs on Android as soon as possible. It is a big career oppurtunity, trust me.
In fact, he should transfer all of his games to android.

Do you know how to read? Nanno addressed the issue with Android extremely clearly. Now, you either can't read, or you simply ignored it...

I think Galcon Labs should just be made free, if its sales are dead. It will help to encourage more interest and players on it, who may decide to then buy the 'classic' Galcon experience. It can't hurt, if sales of Labs are essentially 0 anyway, right?

Well what would be even better, would be to make direct links between the games, perhaps similar to fusion. Because I'm sure most people cant be bothered constantly switching apps, to see if someone's on labs. Or maybe an in-app purchase, but still connect the two games? That too, could work.
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Dec 1, 2011 @ 9:29am

Cabin Boy moooo

Ya, inlcuding labs as a freebee if you get iGalcon would probably be the next best thing if there are no sales on it. However, we don't know Phil's business financials, so I'm thinking it's his call.
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Dec 1, 2011 @ 10:55am

Cabin Boy krazykyler98

Well of course it his call, he's the creator. So theres no problem I letting him make the decision.

However, I do feel that he's right, galcon labs doesn't have that many sales, (I'm guess a couple sales a day?) so it may not seem like it hurts anything, but a majority of players only played single play and never even played multiplayer. So there could several galcon labs sales we don't even know about. (though I assume there aren't any sales)
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Dec 1, 2011 @ 12:07pm

Cabin Boy moooo

There's also the player capacity though. You don't want to split players up so much. If you have 100 players on FFA, 1v1, and 2v2 at any given time, giving them 4 different game modes might stretch this out and be awkward. It's like having a diner for 5 sit at a really, really big table in a restaurant.
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Dec 2, 2011 @ 3:41pm

Cabin Boy ripxsidekick

It could be our call, if he allowed us.
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Dec 3, 2011 @ 3:11am

Cabin Boy smuggler

Clan: iGhost

I honestly see no point to this thread after what nanno replied....
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Dec 3, 2011 @ 9:20am

Cabin Boy zmar01

its because so many people want more people to play labs against.

and nanno was al secret about phils big plan

Well, here's the thing... Phil has other plans that are completely different from anything along the lines of what you folks are thinking.

So phil is doing something to revive dead labs?
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Dec 3, 2011 @ 1:58pm

Cabin Boy jazz

bah.  

If Phil was interested in making this work...  it would be by now.
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Dec 4, 2011 @ 1:22pm

Cabin Boy ripxsidekick

We can only believe...
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Dec 12, 2011 @ 5:16pm

Cabin Boy wezley007

As an android game developer myself I have to agree it is insanely hard to make one game support every google phone out there but I created a few algorithms that help adjust the images size to the screen yet I'm still facing the fact that some of the "lesser" phones will get less then 30 fps while tablets and newer phones will maintain a steady 60 fps....
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Dec 13, 2011 @ 3:30pm

Cabin Boy ripxsidekick

Yeah, don't the phones have... Say 100 pixels longer rather than iPhones?
I see the planets smushed on iPhone, but on Androids and Droids, I see it stretchy.
I find it to be cool, anyone else notice this?
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Dec 18, 2011 @ 9:53am

Cabin Boy artimis

Clan: Ghosts

Maybe I'm wrong but adding 2v2 to Labs modes could get people to flop towards it again, I know I would.. 2v2 games are so much faster and you never have the problem of 3 player FFA where no one wants to make a big attack being as obviously they'll lose if they do.
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Dec 18, 2011 @ 1:29pm

Cabin Boy ripxsidekick

You can't do it for Assasin, though... Just do it for Stealth, Billiards, and Crash.
Re: A shoutout to Phil!! - Lets revive the dead Galcon Labs!! :: Dec 19, 2011 @ 2:13pm

Cabin Boy artimis

Clan: Ghosts

True, billiards wouldn't really need it too much either for the most part being just as how fast 2v2 games tend to be, stealth and crash could be fun though, I'd try billiards if there was a 2v2 update for it... But I think billiards is better for FFA.

Page 2 / 3 1   2   3 

You must sign in to post.