Galcon 2 Fan-Premier Launch for PC/Mac/Linux/Android! Now anyone can check out Galcon 2! 3 players online!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: Flash :: Misc. :: Galcon Mods

You must sign in to post.

Page 1 / 1 1 

Galcon Mods :: Sep 4, 2009 @ 9:37am

Cabin Boy leapinlew

I'd like to hear other peoples thoughts on some possible mods in Galcon 

1. Bonuses - 

*surviving an attack in the first 30 seconds of the game. Perhaps a troop bonus. The idea here is to allow suiciders attacks to go unthwarted. 

*For the first to attack another player. A bonus of troops on their home world. 

For defending your home planet 

For taking anothers home planet 

Etc. 

2. Reduce Suicide - not sure how to accomplish this, but it would be nice 

3. Increase game speed 
Troop production ceases on your planet if you are inactive for 20 seconds 

4. Side bar listing of players. 
Private PM 
See a players total production
See which players are in the room

5. Allow named players to mask their identity. This would be useful for those games where the names are targetted by n00bs. It would be nice to log in as a n00b, but the record is applied to my acname
Re: Galcon Mods :: Sep 10, 2009 @ 10:19am

Cabin Boy owensbt

I like #4. I wish I didn't have to wait until game end to see those in the room.  Even if it was a command /listplayers or something.

I don't think I want to fix #2.  I know that sounds odd, but let me explain.

Suiciding is terribly frustrating.  But I think part of the brilliance of this game is that it reflects real life.    I will start a new thread on this.
Re: Galcon Mods :: Sep 20, 2009 @ 1:57pm

Cabin Boy dorus

I dont like 1, 2 and 3, mostly because i never seen this problems much as a problem, but more like a part of the game dynamics.

4 and 5 however would be *really* cool. 5 would work best if we can hide our name from n00bs but not from names players (or at least have a option to hide from noobs only, or from names players and noobs).

Page 1 / 1 1 

You must sign in to post.