:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: Flash :: Misc. :: Apologies:

You must sign in to post.

Page 1 / 2 1   2 

Apologies: :: Sep 29, 2010 @ 12:16am

Cabin Boy dustinnorman

To whom this may concern:

I am here to say sorry for the mishap that has taken place. For the past week and a half or so my little brother has been on my account, since I do not usually sign out. I will be changing my password as soon as possible and I will definitely sign out from now on! I was deeply trouble when the matter came up and I hope you all can forgive me for the mistake on my part.

Sincerely,
dustinnorman
Re: Apologies: :: Sep 30, 2010 @ 7:58am

Cabin Boy oxygen

i was already wondering why you are winning so often :D
Re: Apologies: :: Sep 30, 2010 @ 11:45am

Cabin Boy dustinnorman

Ah..
Re: Apologies: :: Oct 1, 2010 @ 1:52am

Cabin Boy way2crazy

Lol burn!
Suicide :: Oct 18, 2010 @ 10:27pm

Cabin Boy pwn.myself

****ing bs I cannot believe how many games I have lost from suiciders.  I need help!!!
Re: Apologies: :: Oct 19, 2010 @ 7:48pm

Cabin Boy way2crazy

Make a new topic -_-
Re: Apologies: :: Oct 20, 2010 @ 12:21pm

Cabin Boy pwn.myself

I don't know how to :/
Re: Apologies: :: Oct 20, 2010 @ 1:16pm

Cabin Boy assassin437

Sheriff
Report them in a thread in the Misc or support section :)
GALCON Flash: ADMINS>>> :: Oct 28, 2010 @ 5:59am

Cabin Boy dustinnorman

It has come to my attention that we need more Admins in the Flash verson! Even though I have recently lost my privledges I would like some other players, if not myself to be promoted to Admin. The abuse of other players has become worse since more people play the game now, and teaming and suiciding rates are up far higher also. I am tired of being bullied around by N00bs and their insistant behavior on taking down named players. I have barely logged in as dustinnorman now, in doing so... my rank has dropped. Please take what I have said into consideration.
Re: Apologies: :: Oct 28, 2010 @ 8:49am

Cabin Boy swollenpig

If it needs more admins, will the fusion admins be admins there? We could just drop in for a couple games occasionally. Probably would still be good to produce flash player admins. Just thought it would be a good temporary fix.
Re: Apologies: :: Oct 28, 2010 @ 7:16pm

Cabin Boy leapinlew

Does anyone believe this crap? 

Sure, your sorry for whats happened this last week but what about the weeks or months prior? Yeah - your sorry because you got busted cheating. You've been cheating and you are a cheater. The only reason your apologizing is that you got caught. 

I'm one of the ones who caught you cheating because I was playing as a n00b. It's not your brother - if you even have a brother, it's you.

Truth is, you have a crappy style of play and you've now decided to pump up your numbers by using clones. It's pathetic. 

I actually quit playing under my name because of you and your tactics. I play as a n00b and it's much more enjoyable. It's a shame someone treats the game so serious that they cheat and then have the nerve to come in here and lie about it.

Don't believe me? Look at your ranks compared to your rank of the weeks/months past. I have been and I didn't see any time that it was obvious someone else was playing as you. 

Just own up to it, you were cheating. Maybe you didn't used to cheat, but it's hard for me to think of a time when we had played and there wasn't something suspicious going on.
Re: GALCON Flash: ADMINS>>> :: Oct 28, 2010 @ 7:17pm

Cabin Boy leapinlew

Worst idea ever would be dustin as an admin.
Re: Apologies: :: Oct 29, 2010 @ 3:19am

Cabin Boy medeman

Stop changing titles of threads guys, this sucks!
Re: Apologies: :: Oct 29, 2010 @ 3:39am

Cabin Boy assassin437

Sheriff
Ha! I didn't even notice that this was an old thread *******ised....medeman is right dustin, this should have been an entirely new thread.

Flagging as I'm not sure if individual posts can be moved to new threads.
Re: Apologies: :: Oct 29, 2010 @ 8:13am

Cabin Boy Nanno

The Queen Bee
No, they can't. 

And I'll think about the Flash admin issue. It's a bit tricky.
post updated on Oct 29, 2010 @ 8:14am
Re: Apologies: :: Oct 29, 2010 @ 8:29am

Cabin Boy leapinlew

What does being an admin pay? ha! 

No one heard from Kriss? Seems he doesn't play as much - he was a good admin. Teaming is something you see often. Some peoples strategy is to take out the biggest competition first and a named player is certainly that. It's the same strategy Dustin deploys. He would always target me and try to kill me even if it meant suicide for him. His logic was that either he would win or keep me from winning and either way it would help his rankings. The end result was that if we started a map next to each other, I couldn't move (even to get a low # planet) because he would suicide. I find it ironic he's complaining about this strategy now. 

Early on (before Dustin), the named players would develop strategies to help defend against n00b teaming attacks. Mainly, we would watch each others back till the suicidal n00bs were out of the game. This allowed us to stay in the game and the n00bs would quickly tire of suiciding with no result and leave. It would've been nice to have Dustins help to fend off n00bs, but instead he choose the path of being obsessed with his rank. He definitely drove me from playing as a named player and I don't think there is much respect for him in the flash version like there was for Kriss. Not from me anyhow. 

I would strongly suggest that Dustin not be elevated to Admin.
Absurd. :: Oct 30, 2010 @ 4:45pm

Cabin Boy dustinnorman

As a matter of a fact I did select "new post". It was an accident. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Leapinlew:
Well I'm sorry you think that I have a crappy style of play, and think I am lying! It's not my problem you play under a n00b and not under your username, because of me. I do not cheat. I have been noticing a certain N00b that has been suiciding on me and I find that a little suscpicious. If you think it's a problem even in the first place, you should have talked to me directly and in a more mature way. I have been quite nice and I even apologized on the forums. It's a shame that someone like you who takes this game so seriously and has to ruin someones reputation, like yourself, and has to come into this forum and have to tell me that I am not capable of being an admin. I create an enviroment safe for all ages who play this game. The n00b's I have spoken to say they definitely want more Admin's in the Flash game, and soon. They are tired of suiciding, which I apparently take part it, by your accusations! I have followed the "rules" of Galcon most diligently and carefully. I have played this game for over a year and since you came in and had to "down talk" me you have ruined everything! I could care less about my rank, and I just happen to play constantly. All I want is peace and quite and for you to stop harassing me. I did nothing to you.

Nanno:
Thank you for reading my posts. I hope I have not caused any trouble, I didn't intend for Leapinlew to act so offensively.

Again, I'm sorry for not posting this in a new thread. It was purely an accident. 
Sincerely,
dustinnorman
Re: Absurd. :: Oct 30, 2010 @ 6:48pm

Cabin Boy leapinlew

As someone who's been playing as a n00b for months, I can assure you that you are belligerent, rude and abusive. You play multiple accounts to help bolster your rank. I suppose that it's not against the "rules" but it certainly against the spirit of the game. You know what else isn't against the rules but against the spirit of the game? Teaming and suiciding. 

Also, I did talk to you before I signed out for the last time. I told you that your strategy of suiciding on me or killing me at the first possible instance when we played games was frustrating and that was considering no longer playing. Your response was "bye". 

People may want more structured games with less name calling, but you being an admin isn't going to do anything but make you more of jerk, but now you'll be able to kick people. For an admin to be effective, you need to be respected and fair. You are neither.
Re: Absurd. :: Oct 30, 2010 @ 6:57pm

Cabin Boy txgangsta

I suppose that it's not against the "rules" but it certainly against the spirit of the game.

It is against the rules.
Re: Absurd. :: Oct 30, 2010 @ 7:03pm

Cabin Boy dustinnorman

You may see what you wish, but I am not. I am quite fair. I surrender many times even when I am winning and I stick up for players that are abused. As you see I am not in the top of the ranks and I could honestly care less. This leads me to believe you have some jealousy issues which are quite understandable, and I am sorry. You did not talk to me. If you were leaving, I am not one to keep you. I cannot persuade you to see my ways, as you cannot persuade me. I  don't play on multiple accounts because there is no true success in doing so. I admit I may help straggling new players, and I do get newcomers to play. I teach them the basics and encourage them to play fair.
They would like less people like you who play without the love of the game, and they want less harrassment. Which I do believe you have been doing. I would like for you to stop. I have done nothing wrong. I used to kick people for constant use of profanity and wrong doing! I have great respect for the game and I do play fairly. I am fine with Nanno's decision or whatever the outcome may be. But, you do not have a say in the final decision. Speak for yourself and not others & treat others how you would like to be treated. I have treated you with respect and kindness and I do believe I deserve it from you also.

Page 1 / 2 1   2 

You must sign in to post.