Galcon 2 launched on Desktop and Steam! 122 players online!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: Flash :: Misc. :: Apologies:

You must sign in to post.

Page 2 / 2 1   2 

Re: Absurd. :: Oct 30, 2010 @ 7:07pm

Cabin Boy dustinnorman

I would like to a list of these "rules" if anyone even knows where they are. Thank you.
Re: Absurd. :: Oct 30, 2010 @ 7:12pm

Cabin Boy alex_liggins

First of all how are you going to tell Dustin that he uses mutiple accounts to help bolster his ranking? Second of all i dont know what game your playing but we're playing galcon and you will never find somebody that doesnt suicide or doesnt team and if you dont like it then go and play some checkers. Third in your eyes no Dustin is not respected or fair because he tells you how it is and you dont like it , but for some one who knows him and his game play and used to play with him he is very deserving of admin rights and im sorry that you feel so differntly about it. Fouth speak for yourself when you say people want a more stuructered game cuz i think it is perfectly fine the way it is and  like i told you once and i will tell you again if you dont like it i suggest you get and play yourself a little game of checkers....
Re: Absurd. :: Oct 30, 2010 @ 7:36pm

Cabin Boy txgangsta

I would like to a list of these "rules" if anyone even knows where they are. Thank you.

We don't have a complete list. Just follow common sense and you'll be fine.
Re: Absurd. :: Oct 30, 2010 @ 7:39pm

Cabin Boy dustinnorman

I thought I was, but apparently Leapinlew has thought otherwise against my actions! I really think they need rules actually set AND enforced.
post updated on Oct 30, 2010 @ 7:39pm
Re: Absurd. :: Oct 30, 2010 @ 7:48pm

Cabin Boy txgangsta

Well, don't boost an account with your own created accounts (if you did it).

Don't swear unnecessarily.

Don't be a pill to too many people.

Don't lose with the intention of gaining weight and end up ranking up (yes, I'm still bitter).

And all rules are enforced as needed or as desired by Nanno and admins. Discernment is a wonderful human ability that makes the whole system go round and round.
Re: Absurd. :: Oct 30, 2010 @ 8:20pm

Cabin Boy dustinnorman

Thank you for seeing things my way. Very nice of you alex_liggins.
Re: Absurd. :: Oct 30, 2010 @ 8:53pm

Cabin Boy leapinlew

How do I know he was using multiple accounts? He's been caught on several occasions, chatting from both of them or he would respond to a question from his clone. 

Obviously I wasn't speaking for you, if you feel Dustin has been fair and honest with you, than good for you. When I talk to other Galcon players - it is not a consensus. In fact, I'm guessing the reason he wants admin rights is so he can be a jerk and boot those who dislike him, which he admits is a lot of people.

And I did talk to you Dustin, you say I didn't, but I did. I'm not harassing you, or anyone. I don't think you have to worry about me being jealous, lol. I'm speaking my mind, and I believe I have a right to do so. You as an admin would be terrible. I've seen you throw fits in the game as bad as any n00b. If the game has any kind of chat log, all they would have to do is view it. 

Seems pretty simple. Dustin wants to be an admin, I don't think he should be. Enough said. You want to continue arguing over the internet Dustin? Go ahead, show your true colors.
Re: Absurd. :: Oct 30, 2010 @ 9:09pm

Cabin Boy dustinnorman

I am not argueing, but merely standing up for myself and stating the true facts. You on the other hand have been harassing me. You only take into account what you see and how you feel. If people don't like me those are their opinions and all the people that have talked to me about the accident with my account I have said a sincere apology to and have been on good terms with them. I wasn't here to talk about me, you brought me up. So, this leads me to believe there are and were some jealousy issues... among other issues as well. I do not RECALL talking to you.
Yes, you are harassing me. 
"Harassment covers a wide range of offensive behaviour. It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset. In the legal sense, it is behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing." - provided by - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harassment 
This is EXACTLY what you are doing. These may be you're opinion as well as a few others, but I know how I truely am. As I have stated before I am absolutely fine as being a regular user and not an admin. If you have any other "concerns" you should talk to Nanno, and stop starting trouble where there doesn't need to be any. My true colors are fair and nice.
Re: Absurd. :: Oct 30, 2010 @ 9:25pm

Cabin Boy leapinlew

As everyone can see, Dustin is "disturbed" and "upset" when someone offers up their opinion and he disagrees with it. It's obvious he will think he is being harassed often while playing Galcon and therefore be forced to use his admin powers. 

So, all those months we were playing and you were suiciding on me and using clones you were harassing me? 

If you feel my opinions are a harassment, I suggest you quit reading them. The fact that your bothered when I speak my mind shows everyone how thin skinned you are and the fact that you would suggest yourself as an admin is a ludicrous idea. 

Good luck with your Galcon endeavors.
Re: Absurd. :: Oct 30, 2010 @ 9:41pm

Cabin Boy dustinnorman

Yes I am disturbed and upset by your insistent nagging. Of  course I am disagreeing? It's not right, duh. We both know I never suicided you. And why didn't you bring up this issue sooner if it was persisting all that time?? A little suspicious to me... Since you know how I feel, like any decent person would realize... you would've stopped harassing me sooner. You just kept on going, and you know how this is affecting me. Very rude of you! You are not speaking your mind, you are trying to start trouble as I have stated before. If they see fit that I am capable of being an Admin, once again. They may monitor my habits if they wish. But, I do not care as long as the TRUE matter at hand is solved. Which is what I ACTUALLY started out talking about before you interrupted. As long as there are Admins in the Flash player I am fine. They can hopefully catch your suiciding and harassment in there as well. Now I am politely asking you to stop writing.
Re: Absurd. :: Oct 31, 2010 @ 8:24am

Cabin Boy Nanno

The Queen Bee
Leapinlew,

I do not see evidence of Dustinnorman being "disturbed," "upset," or "thin skinned." He seems perfectly level-headed to me. I also find no evidence of Dustinnorman having lots of clones. Are you claiming that he's using "n00b" accounts in the same game as his normal one? This is very hard to prove, and the fact that you claim there was conversation between these accounts seems evidence to me that they are in fact different people. But obviously I was not there, and it's difficult to discern exactly what happened just from this thread.
Re: Absurd. :: Oct 31, 2010 @ 9:58am

Cabin Boy leapinlew

nanno - 

I was referring to Dustin being upset since his claim of harassment. I was offering my opinion and he is taking it as a personal attack. I feel that harassment is a strong word and does not apply here. I have been in games where Dustin was being very snotty towards n00bs. The n00bs were being, well, n00bs, but his attitude towards them was not flattering from a named player and would be detrimental to the game if he were to pull the same thing as an admin. 

I do realize it's hard to catch someone using clones, however, in the instance I am referring it's pretty straight forward. He answered a question directed to his named account from a n00b account. I believe it was an accident as he probably thought he was on his named account, but it confirmed what I was thinking. He has answered from his clone on several occasions. His claim is that he isn't breaking any rules. Dustin may say he used clones as self defense, or he could say that he was goofing around, but he cannot say he hasn't used clones. Since I have been the target of his clones attacks, I can confirm he has indeed used clones - and recently. 

I don't want his account suspended or anything. He and I want the same thing - more admins in flash would be a good thing. Him as an admin would not. 

Please note that I am not posting to you Dustin, I am replying to nanno. I am refraining from replying to your posts since you have asked me to quit posting my opinion since it bothers you so. I don't think there is anything left to say, so don't bother replying to this post as it isn't directed to you.

Page 2 / 2 1   2 

You must sign in to post.