:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (2)Friends

Forums :: Other Junk :: Off-Topic :: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK)

You must sign in to post.

Page 1 / 4 1   2   3   4 

GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 6:54am

marky1991

Deputy
Lately, I haven't been getting enough attention in the community. Obviously, I just can't go on like that for long, so I've decided the best possible solution for everyone would be if I just left for good. Seriously. For reals this time. 

Lately, when I've been playing galcon, I've just found that I despise every minute of it. Plus, I've got a lot going on in my life right now, in particular I'm working on finishing my troll pencil topper collection. There's just no way I can handle all the things I'm doing right now with the amount of respect they deserve. So, I've made the painful decision to leave galcon forever and never ever ever come back. Before I left, I thought I'd tell you all why you'll never see me again so you all wouldn't lie in bed for hours, crying to yourselves, thinking I abandoned you because of your disgusting face and/or personality. Rest assured, I've come to tolerate your face. It's not you, it's galcon. Even if I were to find some free time in the future, I definitely won't be coming back here. I've moved on to more intelligent games. Well, goodbye forever. Maybe my next community (Clearly, there's no way it could be this one) will come to respect me as a person and give me the attention and signs of affection I so clearly deserve. Don't bother asking me to stay, but feel free to express any positive feelings you feel towards me before I go. (brainstorming ideas: "Pro", "champion of the gods", "best-looking", "nicest", "favorite", "idol") Any negative or ambivalent commenters are trolls. I'll be scanning the thread for a month or two and if I don't get enough positive responses, I will come back and whine for a couple more months, after which we can try again until we get the right result.

Well, I guess this is it. If any of you want to beg me to come back after I'm gone, feel free to email me at call_of_doodie_TROLOLOLOLOLOL_foar_r0xx@aol.com I definitely won't come back, but I'll be sure to reply to you and explain why I absolutely have to maintain my galcon abstinence. 

-marky1991

edit: Typo fix. "there\ns no way..." -> "there's no way"
post updated on Oct 10, 2011 @ 6:55am
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 7:04am

hollander

i smell something..
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 7:39am

mongoose

Marky I think ljubom hacked your account!!!
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 8:19am

jack4945

y you not in tourney
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 8:19am

-robbert

seeya:D
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 9:11am

Nanno

The Queen Bee
Heehee.
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 11:13am

chi-ro

Under-Sheriff
It really annoys me that the thread title is a double line over top of every post. Can we delete it and boot this noob out already Nanno? :o
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 11:51am

hollander

someone already mailed him?
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 12:18pm

marky1991

Deputy
Hollander, I never said I was leaving the forums. I said I was leaving galcon. Duh. Anyway, I got a pile of pms in my inbox (I was clearing it out before I left), begging me to come back, so I guess I'll stay for another week or two. (Just this once though. After that, never again.)
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 12:26pm

chi-ro

Under-Sheriff
Hollander, I never said I was leaving the forums. I said I was leaving galcon. Duh. Anyway, I got a pile of pms in my inbox (I was clearing it out before I left), begging me to come back, so I guess I'll stay for another week or two. (Just this once though. After that, never again.)

No! Go away and never come back! Guys, lets have no one talk to marky now! Shun him and give him the silent treatment. SHUN THE OUTSIDER! WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE! >:(
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 12:30pm

mongoose

Two things marky:

1) wait, you're serious about this?
2) You don't really play galcon though-you mainly stay on the forums. So basically nothing is changing?
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 12:36pm

marky1991

Deputy
"1) wait, you're serious about this?"

"GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS)..."
Completely serious. I wouldn't joke about something this serious.

"2) You don't really play galcon though-you mainly stay on the forums. So basically nothing is changing?"

Yes I did, just not under this account lately. I should have brought back marky1991 for the new crowd. Maybe I'll play under it for my last two weeks.

@chi-ro: GET OUT! If you don't have something nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all. That's what I was taught when I was a kid and my mom said it was always true. You should be ashamed of yourself,  you never know when someone could be depressed and a rude comment like that could push them over the edge. I'm going through a rough time right now and neither I nor this thread needs yourr negativity. Go outside and think about what you've done and what kind of person you really are. I hope you learn something and decide to fix yourself for the bettter. Disgusting.
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 12:41pm

krazykyler98

^ exactly LOL (mongooses post)
post updated on Oct 10, 2011 @ 12:41pm
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 12:44pm

melek

Hollander, I never said I was leaving the forums. I said I was leaving galcon. Duh

this and your first post are ambiguous ^^

Mark, you don't need to leave, just check the site once a week or something like that :/
Who will enrich my vocabulary now! :(

Ps: <3mark
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 12:44pm

dart

Heh, marky always helps me with the trollers, He always seems to be able to twist their words around and make the trolls look stupid haha, for example: ipcress said "(dart -> ipcress) oops I just wet my pants gotta go clean it up brb" and then marky said "ew the old man wet himself" then ipcress said"what no i didnt say that" and "tards".
post updated on Oct 12, 2011 @ 11:47am
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 12:51pm

hollander

i cant tell anymore if some people are playing or really dont get it, or am i getting fooled now.
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 1:24pm

brand

one day marky edit boy will be one of these guys. for sure!

Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 1:26pm

swollenpig

*starts crying uncontrollably*

MARKY PWEEZ COME BACK!!! Galcon is empty and worthless without you!
post updated on Oct 10, 2011 @ 1:28pm
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 1:35pm

alex1666

Marky who?
Re: GOODBYE FOREVER (I'M SERIOUS) (THERE IS NO WAY I COULD POSSIBLY EVER COME BACK) :: Oct 10, 2011 @ 1:41pm

LjuboM

the galcon wont be the same without you!
we need you Marky!
and i wish you all the best!
post updated on Oct 10, 2011 @ 1:42pm

Page 1 / 4 1   2   3   4 

You must sign in to post.