Galcon 2: 42 players online!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesModsChat

Forums :: [OLD] Galcon Fusion :: Misc. :: Admin List Discussion Thread II

This thread is closed.

Page 23 / 31 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 

Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Dec 25, 2011 @ 3:05pm

Cabin Boy yusuke

Clan: Royalty

Yeah,owned.
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Dec 25, 2011 @ 3:19pm

Cabin Boy spybyte

Clan: Galconians

I just hate so much stupid people, especially when they are admins, in this case.

See, yusuke? That's what I meant with your arrogance and insulting people. Call me stupid, but it tightens my oppinion.
post updated on Dec 25, 2011 @ 3:30pm
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Dec 25, 2011 @ 3:24pm

Cabin Boy rhydon

Clan: Pokemanz

Yeah,owned.

You don't get it. We're making fun of you. Your argument is so laughable that it's useless to even try. You prove every critic right whenever you do anything.
post updated on Dec 25, 2011 @ 3:24pm
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Dec 25, 2011 @ 3:53pm

Cabin Boy spybyte

Clan: Galconians

Sorry, Yusuke. But that's not true. Lajaifugu told me at the beginning of the tourney they she can't see red. In fact I don't really care if she's color blind or not (I'm not a Doctor).

I know you don't care, and honestly neither do I, but it annoys me that she is blatantly lying. We've already proven(Multiple Times, mind you) that she CAN she red. You took her word which, as far as I can tell, is a bad decision.

Maybe you are right and it was a bad decision, I can't really say. But I didn't read the forum thread where this topic was discussed, when the tournament started. At least in Germany it's always: im Zweifel fuer den Angeklagten (benefit of the doubt)
post updated on Dec 25, 2011 @ 3:55pm
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Dec 25, 2011 @ 4:04pm

Cabin Boy yusuke

Clan: Royalty

Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

I just gave up here, that's why I said "Owned". I was having fun responding to every so-called "attack", but it seems like it goes too far.Why do you think I care about what someone thinks or would think? From now, I'll remain just in-game.

Take care, beloved friends.
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Jan 6, 2012 @ 8:56pm

Cabin Boy nazztazz

http://www.galcon.com/fusion/stats.php?name=black5535&gtype=FFA&vs=deer.deer 

Teamers...
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Jan 6, 2012 @ 9:06pm

Cabin Boy black5535

Clan: pop

You can check my scores I think it's even the first time I play him 
I got striped before but lost it and I'm trying to get it back so won him he s not that good lol but Ido play lots of people and know lots of people ,admins,normal user
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Jan 7, 2012 @ 9:52am

Ensign Nanno

Clan: Goat-Barons

The Queen Bee
I don't think this was a case of intentional teaming. I see no relation between these two accounts, and the stats themselves aren't quite convincing enough in my opinion (they are mostly 1v1's, which is perfectly fine1). 

But Black5535, do try to be aware that in three-way games particularly, it can be easy to accidentally start sharing wins with a person you've gotten to know in 1v1. Please try to be cautious of that.
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Jan 8, 2012 @ 5:48pm

Cabin Boy keeeer

So I was playing some teams games earlier, and I happened upon an extremely unruly admin. He was bothering many inhabitants of the teams server, so I decided to take some action! Too long have we been oppressed by these totalitarian, self-serving admins! The following screenshots are only a small sample of the molestation we suffered from the hands of this so-called admin Marky1991.

Here, I am blatantly insulted only because I was defending my playing rights! This is completely unacceptable.

In the above screenshot, Marky1991 shamelessly admits to abusing his admin powers. Then he goes on to explain how he relishes the intense pleasure he garners from this disgusting exploit.

De-adminned? I should hope so!
post updated on Jan 8, 2012 @ 5:50pm
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Jan 8, 2012 @ 5:58pm

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
Ha. Nice wording. You have an excellent grasp of connotation. I'm proud. I would have liked it if the post were funnier, however. I even said "javagrinder you suck" so you could make me look worse. So, while I'm proud of what you presented, I feel like you could have done more if you had really tried your hardest. Maybe next time.

PS: I would have appreciated it if you had included the typo correction I included to fix the first line. Bare lines like that make me look sloppy.

PPS: I'm 20, not 19. Your math needs some work too.

edit: Added the note pps.
post updated on Jan 8, 2012 @ 5:59pm
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Jan 8, 2012 @ 6:02pm

Cabin Boy sidekick

Clan: iElite

Keeeer, I like you, but you're being a baby.

Being in charge does give you a feeling of minority and overpowering pleasure. If I was an admin, I wouldn't abuse, yet I would tell that I am in charge and I do have the right to mute, kick, and abort any game or player, as long as they have intentionally done something that would make them at fault.

There is satisfaction in being above someone.

Have you ever been in 1st place, above 2nd? Feels good, right?

Have you ever been in charge of anything? Babysat? Do you work at a company, and are listed above co-workers in any way?

Come on Keeeer...

SideKick
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Jan 8, 2012 @ 6:13pm

Cabin Boy socratic

Keeeer stop bring a nub tub. Useless pictures that are obvi fake should not bee pewsted here. Everyone here wood noah that Marky1991 is just playing A round. I mean obvi, who wouldnt know tat. I just saying bro calm your nips and dont put yew panties in a bundle. dont worry marky bro i got yew back buh dee
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Jan 8, 2012 @ 6:14pm

Cabin Boy sidekick

Clan: iElite

His panties have multiple bundles...
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Jan 9, 2012 @ 12:13am

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
PS: If you couldn't figure it out from my response, I deny any wrongdoing. I don't go around telling everyone I see that they suck (but maybe I should), I was responding to someone who said that douglasville sucked. As everyone knows, the best way to handle an argument is to discredit or insult your opponent. It's a kneejerk reaction, it can't be helped. 

I realize this should be completely obvious to everyone with eyes, but I just want to make sure that the few (for some definition of "few", of course) dummies we have here don't get the idea that I actually acknowledge doing something wrong. (I never admit I'm wrong, as anyone with a brain should know by now.)

PPS: I'm pretty sure both me and keeer consider this to be a joke. I thought it was mildly entertaining. (Keeer, you really should try harder next time though) Again, I don't want anyone to actually think this was serious.

edit: Added the note pps.
post updated on Jan 9, 2012 @ 12:14am
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Jan 9, 2012 @ 12:45am

Cabin Boy pringlesucks

Can't tell if trolling... or if completely serious.
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Jan 9, 2012 @ 12:55am

Cabin Boy deception

Clan: Holy_Empire

Ehh stupid discussion.

It's obvious Marky was joking or being sarcastic.
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Jan 9, 2012 @ 1:25am

Cabin Boy ziche

Bah, keeeer has been nothing but trouble and total hell for me and several other admins over the past few days. And those screenshots are just pathetic..
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Jan 9, 2012 @ 9:37am

Cabin Boy goozok

I am completely shocked that Keeer would post this because if I was to post his threats and harassment the servers would crash!   You are pathetic and an embarrassment to kids today.  

You either need to change or I can see Keeer being history.
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Jan 9, 2012 @ 10:45am

Cabin Boy disciplina

Clan: First_Blood

+1 @  goozok
Re: Admin List Discussion Thread II :: Jan 9, 2012 @ 11:00am

Ensign Nanno

Clan: Goat-Barons

The Queen Bee
I don't like people who are constantly causing problems and then turn around and tattle on someone else for nothing. Very bad show indeed.

Page 23 / 31 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 

This thread is closed.