:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: Galcon Fusion :: Misc. :: Tim_Saxton

You must sign in to post.

Page 8 / 8 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

Re: Tim_Saxton :: Apr 6, 2012 @ 8:34pm

Cabin Boy tim_saxton

Deputy
Why dear Liron, I am here, but in the cloud my bits are spread like dust on the wind, it begs the question...Are any of us really here?

Good to see ya Liron :)
Re: Tim_Saxton :: Apr 6, 2012 @ 8:35pm

Cabin Boy tim_saxton

Deputy
He shall live on in poople and Mooo

:) Melek it's meeeeeooooooowwww
Re: Tim_Saxton :: Apr 6, 2012 @ 8:41pm

Cabin Boy tim_saxton

Deputy
@morpheus42

He would be honored by your tribute, you his most favorite son shall shine with him in glory, you shall be his right hand of galcon!!!! 

For you defended him in the vacuous silence of his departure. Though some say he never left.....others ask, was he really here?

Questions of his sanity need not arise, with no mind, can one be "crazy"? He was simply a container of zen; that he poured himself out willingly is all the more amazing. He was a yin, moolek his yang. The dark and light they completed one another......

...well this is getting awkward, I am running out of cliche things to say.

Needless to say your tribute was honoring,,,,
post updated on Apr 6, 2012 @ 8:43pm
Re: Tim_Saxton :: May 14, 2012 @ 12:55pm

Cabin Boy tim_saxton

Deputy
MELEK AND LIRON

I would NEVER die before asking permission SIRS!!!!
Re: Tim_Saxton :: May 14, 2012 @ 1:21pm

Cabin Boy tim_saxton

Deputy
Someone getting a high percentage by only relying on one pillar of strategy is impossible. You can't beat the limitations of the strategy itself. Stop pretending that someone can win most of the time only by camping.

I'm way more impressed with someone that does well in ffa than in 1v1s. 1v1s only show one part of a player's skill, his ability to use tactics effectively. Ffa shows that and his ability to use strategy effectively, giving a complete view of his skill as a player.

I completely agree with you on this point. There are far more variables in an FFA game and you play the people as much as the game itself. The best players did both well. I think 1vs1 is great, I'm not very good at it, but I think it's over hyped. It's very controlled and in some respects one dimensional. I do not diminish the accomplisment of being a really REALLY good 1vs1 player. But in FFA you have all the regular 1vs1 variables as well as suiciders, new players, anger feelings emotion, spawn location etc etc etc

I am sure this can spark a significant debate. But I will say this, quality 1vs1'ers can and do very well in FFA.

Page 8 / 8 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

You must sign in to post.