Galcon 2: 38 players online!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesModsChat

Forums :: [OLD] Galcon Fusion :: Misc. :: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon)

This thread is closed.

Page 1 / 10 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 9:18pm

Cabin Boy straith

Hi all! first of all, i dont use to surf forums, for those who dont know me, im one of the old players. 

I dont play as much as i would like cuz i dont have time, but everytime i try to play i find that there are many who play two accounts. I guess they are doing it because ranks. So i get frustrated and end up leaving the game.

There are some:
hunter ( http://www.galcon.com/fusion/stats.php?name=hunter.&gtype=FFA )

good_genius ( http://www.galcon.com/fusion/stats.php?name=good_genius&gtype=FFA )

evil_genius ( http://www.galcon.com/fusion/stats.php?name=evil_genius&gtype=FFA )

cririch   ( http://www.galcon.com/fusion/stats.php?name=cririch&gtype=FFA )

lmao ( http://www.galcon.com/fusion/stats.php?name=lmao&gtype=FFA )
(this last one makes me very sad because he relly thinks he diserves thos stripes)

you can just check they stats :)

i dont know if there is a solution, a ban maybe, but they always can register again. So it would be nice to see some admins because i never see one while im playing.

thanks and sorry for my sucky english  :)
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 9:20pm

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
You briefly saw one today. (I was hiding under an alias)
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 9:23pm

Cabin Boy straith

so you saw one of these?
 be an admin and play with another account does not help much
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 9:26pm

Cabin Boy ak.sidekick

Not necessarily. Sometimes, people act with more free reign when no admins are around. They goof around and spam all over, because no one can stop them. When this undercover admin spots him, he switches accounts and BAYUM you mute him.

Justice!

Edit: The->They
post updated on Mar 18, 2012 @ 9:27pm
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 9:34pm

Cabin Boy straith

what a shame that the ban ip options is not available anymore. They can log on with a new account but after severals times you'd think they would tire and finally leave
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 9:40pm

Cabin Boy ak.sidekick

Nanno does use the ban IP option.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 9:43pm

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
I wasn't there when you were playing with the above accounts. You only briefly popped into my room.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 9:57pm

Cabin Boy newfolder

Agree with op
post updated on Mar 22, 2012 @ 2:43am
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 10:01pm

Cabin Boy ak.sidekick

He means multi-accounts used for cheating, not for new starts.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 10:16pm

Cabin Boy straith

I dont know if you understand what i try to say. They use two accounts to make one of them grow up in the rankings. As a players, it affects us because they use an account to suicide on you and another account to win the game. 
I have played with lmao, as an example, and he is not really a good player. 

How do you think lmao get his rank?

Do you really think its legitim?

It was an example. But, as an another example, do you think evil_genius ranks are legitim too?

hunter, camps56, lmao, cririch, good_genius, and probably others, are all the same or probably play for the same cause.
post updated on Mar 18, 2012 @ 10:18pm
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 10:25pm

Cabin Boy krazykyler98

All these I have met. And to be honest sometimes in the same server. The theory is not possible. He could just happen to be that good.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 10:36pm

Cabin Boy straith

so thats why i sais they could be differents persons, but when they need it, they play with the others accounts, i can say that good_genius is playing with evil_genius account, probably not ever, but too often. It doesnt mean that they not play separately sometimes. But if you see the ranks, its because they made it on purpose
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 10:40pm

Cabin Boy trianglez

All these I have met. And to be honest sometimes in the same server. The theory is not possible. He could just happen to be that good.

Lies.

First, cririch = hunter. = good_genius. Playing games against himself is enough to tell he's cheating.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 10:47pm

Cabin Boy newfolder

Ok, i misunderstood you. Sorry about that. (oops!) I agree with u completely on this. If they are doing what u said, then it is totally unfair. This comes as a surprise as i play with against those accounts rather often...
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 10:59pm

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Clan: Galconicorn

Under-Sheriff
Hey Straith it's been awhile since I've seen you pop into the forums here. Nice to see you're still playing. =)

Nanno still regularly disables accounts that cheat like this. Chances are when she sees this thread tomorrow she'll look into it and disable them when (if) she decides you're right.

Thanks for letting us know they're cheating though, no one really likes playing with people like that. =\
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 11:32pm

Cabin Boy evil_genius

Clan: Teamsters

The thing is, we played 1v1 amongst each other, not in random public games teaming on helpless players. We did not cheat. Nothing constitutes a ban.. don't be jealous. I am better than you, want to find out? challenge me..
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 11:35pm

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Under-Sheriff
Purposefully allowing someone to win, via 1v1, FFA or any other game mode is cheating. Thus against the rules, and will always result in at least a 10 day suspension of the accounts in question.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 11:36pm

Cabin Boy concretewave

Clan: Enconex

Haha, 

Obviously cheated. Nobody it that good. Certainly not Evil_genius, he's kinda a scrub. Plus is you factor in luck its almost impossible for him to have 100% on all those 2 stripes. (waits for him to rage)

Anyways suspend his accounts. Fake GA, what a loser. 

Sit down. Go get it for real.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 11:38pm

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Under-Sheriff
Concrete here knows all about this, you should listen to him. ;)

No but really, I just think it's funny he posted the same thing in all 3 threads taking issue to this. He didn't even bother to properly respond.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 18, 2012 @ 11:39pm

Cabin Boy evil_genius

Clan: Teamsters

lol you guys take this way to seriously. Cry more?

Page 1 / 10 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

This thread is closed.