Galcon 2: 49 players online!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesModsChat

Forums :: [OLD] Galcon Fusion :: Misc. :: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon)

This thread is closed.

Page 7 / 10 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 21, 2012 @ 6:08pm

Cabin Boy concretewave

Clan: Enconex

You can have a picture of my sister, but she's only 8.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 21, 2012 @ 6:45pm

Cabin Boy mickie

Desperate much, inhumane.? I know how you feel. Actually, I don't. :)
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 21, 2012 @ 7:05pm

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Clan: Galconicorn

Under-Sheriff
Sucks that I have a sister too and understand exactly why he won't give a picture or I'd give one to you.

I appreciate that. ;)
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 21, 2012 @ 8:23pm

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
Well now my curiousity is piqued. Let's not brag about how beautiful our sisters are and then refuse to show a picture. (What do you expect us to do, come and hunt her down?)

Based off the current information provided, here's my guess as to what chi's sister looks like:

edit: Tag fixes.
post updated on Mar 21, 2012 @ 8:23pm
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 21, 2012 @ 10:04pm

Cabin Boy moooo

Marky, she's smokin'...
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 21, 2012 @ 10:52pm

Ensign Nanno

Clan: Goat-Barons

The Queen Bee
And this is where I give up. If my logic doesn't work to you, it's because you aren't intelligent enough.

No, it's because your "logic" makes no sense. What the heck do bananas and school buses have to do with the price of tea in China or with Galcon? Your "illustration" doesn't remotely relate to the point. 

My logic goes something like this: 

Teaming up with another player to rig games is cheating under any circumstance
Txgangsta teamed up with Concretewave to rig games
Txgangsta cheated

Tell me again how this relates to school buses and bananas? Why not compare ski lifts and hair spray while we're at it?
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 21, 2012 @ 10:58pm

Ensign Nanno

The Queen Bee
Nanno, we could have catched them cheating even if they had a third player. If 7 games loss by standoff with 3 players each minute or so, something would have been wrong.

Inhumane., a clever cheater would find two other players with whom to rig games and would space those games far apart, slipping in several player wins in order to make it look authentic. This would only have taken a couple of hours and he would certainly have got away with the fraud unless someone squealed. People who only play Fusion would be surprised at the lengths to which some people in iPhone Galcon will go to cheat without appearing to cheat. It amazes me really. Seems like a lot more work than just getting the flag legitimately. 

I had a couple of players who ranked themselves up on about 15 different accounts apiece to make it appear that they actually had real weight against real players. Now, some might argue that this hurts no one as long as it's 1v1. In fact, one player and a friend once took out about 10-15 accounts apiece and just ranked those accounts up off of each other. One could argue: 1). It's not illegal to make multiple accounts. 2). It's not illegal to play 1v1 with a friend. 3). It's not illegal to switch accounts, trade accounts, or let a friend play on your account. Therefore they might argue that what they did is perfectly legal in a technical sense. I think this is pretty close to what Evil_genius did, actually. Yet I still call it cheating whether they try to argue technicalities or not. To rig games is a show of poor sportsmanship that runs contrary to the spirit of the game.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 21, 2012 @ 11:30pm

Cabin Boy moooo

I already gave up. There's no sense in arguing with a stupid woman.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 21, 2012 @ 11:59pm

Cabin Boy LjuboM

Clan: Galconians

oooo
Moooo!
Banhammer...
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 22, 2012 @ 6:09am

Cabin Boy inhumane.

You're a stupid person, not her.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 22, 2012 @ 6:14am

Cabin Boy inhumane.

Desperate much, inhumane.? I know how you feel. Actually, I don't. :)

Mickie plz. I know ur still mad about urself for saying this: http://img825.imageshack.us/i/imagenhy.jpg/ 

But hey, life goes on mate.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 22, 2012 @ 9:32am

Ensign Nanno

The Queen Bee
"I already gave up. There's no sense in arguing with a brilliant woman."

*Fixed

And I accept your admission of defeat.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 22, 2012 @ 10:09am

Cabin Boy moooo

Point proven.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 22, 2012 @ 10:18am

Ensign Nanno

The Queen Bee
You're so right. I'm glad you agree with my revision to your statement and agree that I am good at proving my point. 

P.S. I still don't get the whole banana thing, but maybe that's because my bananas are not, in fact yellow. They are black. So the entire illustration is lost on me. Thusly: school buses are yellow (sort of--they are more of an orangey yellow, not what I would call a true yellow), and bananas are black. So saying that schools buses = bananas was just dumb. Not sure how you arrived at that one. 

Would love to you hear you intelligently reprove my logic on the whole cheater thing, though. You still haven't managed to to that yet.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 22, 2012 @ 11:32am

Cabin Boy moooo

You are so worthless I no longer care as to what you think and re-proving my points would be basically quoting what I already wrote.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 22, 2012 @ 11:43am

Ensign Nanno

The Queen Bee
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Win.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 22, 2012 @ 11:44am

Ensign Nanno

The Queen Bee
So I have a question for you: 

If oranges are orange except when they're not, can a non-orange orange still be called an orange?
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 22, 2012 @ 11:49am

Cabin Boy moooo

If oranges are orange expect when they're not, the color of the orange is irrelevant to the equation. You're an idiot.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 22, 2012 @ 11:51am

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Clan: Galconicorn

Under-Sheriff
Tx, I still love you bro, but I have almost no respect for someone who tries to debate something and not only resorts to insults and name calling, you've been doing it from the very beginning.

Your arguments are pretty much mirrored images of Zen's rants with better English. Not something to be expected of a college student.

You can think one way or another about the issue at hand. But I find the rage and language used in this argument childish at best.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 22, 2012 @ 12:17pm

Cabin Boy moooo

You assume I care about your opinion.

Page 7 / 10 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

This thread is closed.