Galcon 2: 53 players online!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesModsChat

Forums :: [OLD] Galcon Fusion :: Misc. :: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon)

This thread is closed.

Page 10 / 10 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 23, 2012 @ 12:37pm

Cabin Boy markuson

Clan: OldFarts

^Exactly what happens when you're so antagonistic about (almost) everything. 

If someone is insulting someone else, that doesn't mean you need to insult them back. 

(Feel free to be "blown away" by my opinion)

Note: I'm not saying anything about the thing you're responding to. The point is, you don't need to add to the fire. It's ironic that in responding to tx's posts, which you felt made bad assumptions, you yourself included bad assumptions.

(I'm primarily talking about the post with the message to me in it. I'm proud of the posts before it, assuming they weren't significantly different before being edited.)

edit 1: Added the note and the parenthetical after it.

edit 2: Toned my own post down, removing "Seriously, tone it down already." How ironic. : )

That was a little tongue-in-cheek, Marky.

But in all honesty, I wasn't rude to moo.  My words were strong. -Indeed they were.  But strong words...condemning his deplorable behavior with nanno...we're absolutely justified. That isn't rude.  My description of his behavior was on the mark.  And again...here you are addressing me...instead of the guy calling people whores.

Check your priorities, please.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 23, 2012 @ 12:41pm

Cabin Boy moooo

If that was so easy for him, why didn't he do it?

I did. There was nothing wrong with what I did. I didn't need to go play tinny (who at the time kinda refused to play me, knowing the result of even 7 losses). I was GA at exactly 90 win%.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 23, 2012 @ 12:45pm

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
The person that always says exactly what they think with the same intensity that they think it is going to be a very rude person and in general, very unpleasant to be around.

Self-control is a virtue.

"And again...here you are addressing me...instead of the guy calling people whores."

I didn't say anything to tx because it's obvious that he shouldn't say things like that, everyone else has already corrected him, and he has removed it. (Kind of anyway. I admit it could be removed better)

"Check your priorities, please."

There's also no need to insult anyone that happens to disagree with your actions.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 23, 2012 @ 12:47pm

Ensign Nanno

Clan: Goat-Barons

The Queen Bee
There was everything wrong with what you did, Tx. Having a running truce with any player for the duration of even one game, let alone 7 games in a row is always considered cheating in this game (according to both me and Phil). I just don't see how you can get away from that fact.  =(
post updated on Mar 23, 2012 @ 12:48pm
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 23, 2012 @ 12:51pm

Cabin Boy moooo

Edit: Wait, not worth it. Explanation removed.
post updated on Mar 23, 2012 @ 12:51pm
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 23, 2012 @ 12:52pm

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Clan: Galconicorn

Under-Sheriff
Edit: Wait, not worth it. Explanation removed.

Ninja'd it away before I could point out how wrong it was. xP
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 23, 2012 @ 12:53pm

Cabin Boy markuson

The person that always says exactly what they think with the same intensity that they think it is going to be a very rude person and in general, very unpleasant to be around.

Self-control is a virtue.

"And again...here you are addressing me...instead of the guy calling people whores."

I didn't say anything to tx because it's obvious that he shouldn't say things like that, everyone else has already corrected him, and he has removed it. (Kind of anyway. I admit it could be removed better)

"Check your priorities, please."

There's also no need to insult anyone that happens to disagree with your actions.

Who did I insult for disagreeing with me?  No one. Heck, not even moo responded.  I think he knows he deserved being called out for calling her those things.  If a mugger is arrested...and I refer to the mugger as a "thug..." have I INSULTED HIM?  Really???  Wow. Then the courts are "rude," I guess...because people who behave in a despicable manner get described just as harshly by the courts, for Pete's sake. In the official record! And no one whines that the court was being "rude..."  sheesh. Poooor moooo. Someone said he was being a punk with no class for calling our friend nanno a whore.  How incredibly rude of me!! ;)
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 23, 2012 @ 1:35pm

Cabin Boy markuson

Moooo wrote:

Hey Markuson, your mother's a whore. FYI.

Bravely typed, Moooo.

Let's see what our brave "deputy" says about the above post...

I'd wager...nothing...though my wager may prompt him to come up with some snide remark.
post updated on Mar 23, 2012 @ 1:38pm
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 23, 2012 @ 1:53pm

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
Again, there's no need to be so antagonistic. You use words loaded with negative connotations, unnecessary sarcasm, and gallons of general negativity. Seriously, tone it down already.

What tx said is obviously wrong. I don't think I really need to point out such clear things.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 23, 2012 @ 2:59pm

Cabin Boy sorryimhigh

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! THIS IS FUNNY AS HELL! I GOT MY POPCORN READY!! I KNOW HOW SENSITIVE MARKUSON IS, SO HIS RESPONSE WILL BE PRICELESS!
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 23, 2012 @ 3:09pm

Ensign hollander

Clan: Galconians

All you need is love!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4p8qxGbpOk 

Let it go and buy yourselves a tasty banana flavoured ice cream to cool down a bit.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 23, 2012 @ 4:01pm

Cabin Boy tinny

Clan: tinbots

DRAMA LLAMA!!!!

moo/tx said...
If I was cheating, I would have attempted to hide it. I did no such thing because I did nothing wrong. I gamed the system. That was all.

LOL

and this from rhyperior...
He didn't cheat. He simply took advantage of a system that was poorly implemented and outsmarted the creator.

LOL

and this...

LOL
post updated on Mar 23, 2012 @ 4:02pm
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 23, 2012 @ 4:07pm

Ensign Nanno

Clan: Goat-Barons

The Queen Bee
I think this has all gone on long enough.

Page 10 / 10 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

This thread is closed.