Galcon 2: 52 players online!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesModsChat

Forums :: [OLD] Galcon Fusion :: Misc. :: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon)

This thread is closed.

Page 4 / 10 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 2:09pm

Cabin Boy krazykyler98

your joke is not funny

It probably wasn't a joke :P
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 2:23pm

Cabin Boy goozok

Stop this non-sense.  I miss Evil_genius :(
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 2:23pm

Cabin Boy LjuboM

Clan: Galconians

if it wasnt a joke then it was a lie.
MoOoO stop lieing the poor members of this small galcon comunnity, shame on you!
post updated on Mar 20, 2012 @ 2:24pm
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 2:30pm

Cabin Boy ak.inhumane

Pffft, the best players in this game comes from IA.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 3:38pm

Cabin Boy krazykyler98

If IA was sooo fantastic WHY isn't it here anymore?!
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 3:56pm

Cabin Boy ziche

Because it was like a bad version of fusion..
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 3:58pm

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
It was nothing like fusion. IA was just a free version of classic galcon. IA wasn't anything particularly special.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 4:21pm

Cabin Boy disciplina

Clan: First_Blood

It was special only because it had Timer, to setup game-play from Infinite to max 15 minutes... ;x
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 5:35pm

Ensign Nanno

Clan: Goat-Barons

The Queen Bee
Bull**** and you know it. There was no cheating. I'm ****ing awesome at this game and proved it.

First, I never said you weren't good at the game, so you can quit crowing about your awesomeness. I honestly don't care.  

Second, stop lying about me please. If I knew I was full of bull****, I would admit it and apologize. Unlike certain other people, I'm not so arrogant that I can't admit it when I know I'm wrong. In this case, however, I know I'm right. You cheated, and I've proven that to you over and over again. Every time we've discussed it, you've run out of arguments, given up the fight, let me have the last word, etc. so it only reinforces my stance on the issue. I don't care if you never agree with me... you're entitled to your opinion. But never claim that I know I'm wrong because that's just not true.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 7:51pm

Cabin Boy moooo

You're right, you don't know it. You don't know a lot of things. Your a crazy (censored) that doesn't know what she's doing. What I did is not cheating. I let you have the last word because there's no point in arguing with a stubborn (censored) who in 5 years has never changed her mind or been wrong about anything with respect to the game. You've messed up multiple times. Sorry if you can't see it.
post updated on Mar 20, 2012 @ 9:03pm
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 7:57pm

Cabin Boy markuson

Clan: OldFarts

Whoah!

Mooo!!
You just called nanno a whore.

Dude...  
My opinion of you just went down the toilette. 

I have had disagreements with nanno many times...including within the last few days.  But she remains a classy person who NEVER deserves that kind of talk.

Totally blown away and saddened by your post here.

:(

M

You're right, you don't know it. You don't know a lot of things. Your a crazy ***** that doesn't know what she's doing. What I did is not cheating. I let you have the last word because there's no point in arguing with a stubborn whore who in 5 years has never changed her mind or been wrong about anything with respect to the game. You've messed up multiple times. Sorry if you can't see it.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 8:19pm

Cabin Boy moooo

My opinion of you just went down the toilette.

Should I mute my opinion or accurately describe my relation to the situation? I'm going to tell the truth, and this is exactly the way I feel about our "wonderful" administrator after playing for 5 years.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 8:24pm

Cabin Boy deception

Clan: Holy_Empire

the ban hammer will fall... and i bet it comes from phil.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 8:40pm

Ensign Nanno

The Queen Bee
You're right, Moooo. I don't know a lot of things and I have messed up multiple times in regards to Galcon, and I've even admitted it and apologized for it. Your bout of cheating just wasn't one of them. Sorry. 

As for calling me a "*****" and a "whore", it's completely, totally, and absolutely out of line. I'll give you a chance to amend your statement.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 9:03pm

Cabin Boy moooo

You've never admitted fault. I've been here 5 years and it's never happened. Show me where you've made a decision and then said, "That wasn't the right choice. My bad." It's never happened. It should happen, especially in this case. The only person that thought I was cheating was asdfghj and tinny, though I think tinny was just trolling until you said that counted as cheating. Then everyone changed their minds because the powers that be in which they trust decreed I was a cheater. I sat in a room and lost to the standoff bot. I had another player sit in there with me. The previous statement is irrelevant to the outcome. I lost 7 times to a bot in order to rank up, a ranking loophole which I addressed months before which was not fixed and was not considered cheating then.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 9:16pm

Ensign Nanno

The Queen Bee
Actually, yes, I have had to apologize on several occasions. A few times I've banned the wrong person for an offense and had to apologize. A few times I've jumped to the wrong conclusion based on photoshopped screenshots or out-of-context conversations. I had to make a super-big apology to Deuce after I banned him for cheating to get GA and it turned out I was wrong. I've had to apologize for losing my temper a few times. Heck, one of those was even to YOU in a private message! I'm sorry you never bothered to notice. 

And actually, quite a large number of people agreed that you cheated. And whether they agreed or not doesn't matter because I've always, always, always treated purposely throwing games, rigging games, and teaming in FFA as cheating. I don't award special treatment to you just because you're you.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 9:20pm

Cabin Boy ziche

You think you would make a better admin? To be honest, I've been on several forums of different games, and never have I seen an admin so involved and helpful. Most other gaming forums simply have robot type admins, who seem to have no emotion whatsoever. That seriously affects the community. Nanno takes her time to visit the chatroom almost every day, often multiple times a day: she isn't forced to. She listens to the players, and makes decisions based on what she thinks. This is much betetr than having strict rules, and simply getting banned if and only if you breach the rules. She even takes her time to get to know the community, a majority of the active players knowing her well. I don't know of many other forums where admins do that.

So stop being an idiot, and actually show some gratitude. You're just looking childish and plain ignorant. Whining on about some rank? Who cares! If you're so good as you claim, you would have no problems getting it back. Instead of critisising her on every single little fault she occasionally makes, look at what she does right. Every human being will make mistakes from time to time. 

tl;dr: Mooo, you're being childish.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 9:24pm

Cabin Boy one-v-one

I sat there. I did nothing to influence the game. Doing nothing is not an influence. I gamed your system by knowing that by sitting there I was not cheating. You don't like that I gamed the system and banned me. It wasn't for "colluding", although that was your excuse, it was because I used your own system to benefit me rather than going by standard textbook playing. I've never done standard playing, and that's what makes me decent at this game. You've done this before too. We were playing FFA in old Galcon when I said, "i gtg" and hid my ships on one planet and typed /action left. You fell for it. You and the other player dwindled your ships down, then I came back in laughing. You aborted that game. I did nothing against the rules, but because I didn't play the way you wanted, you aborted.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 9:45pm

Ensign Nanno

The Queen Bee
I guess you're Mooo/Txgangsta? 

I'd forgotten that I aborted that game. I probably should not have. I was wrong and I apologize. 

What you did to get GA was cheating. You had to convince another player to sit with you and give games to the Standoff bot. This is basically a mutual surrender agreement. I wish that you had used another of your own accounts to do this rather than getting a second player in trouble with you. That was unfortunate. But nevertheless you did rig the game. You did not manipulate players to favor a certain outcome. You deliberately threw games to up your weight. I ban every player that does this and always have. It actually happens quite often in iPhone Galcon. Two players will agree that the one who needs weight will surrender to the one who needs percentage and both will get ahead. What you did is no different. 

I'll explain it again this way: I have no problem with the fact that you ranked up on Standoff bot. That was a legitimate exploit of the ranking mechanics. It was clever. Nice job. But the way in which you obtained the needed weight was illegitimate. Deliberately putting yourself into 3-way games with the knowledge that 3-way games often end in a standoff through no design of the players would have been a completely legitimate way to rank up off the Standoff bot. Colluding with another player to deliberately throw the game to Standoff was a cheat. I don't see how that is not completely obvious.
Re: playing with two accounts (like in the old galcon) :: Mar 20, 2012 @ 9:54pm

Cabin Boy moooo

Because it's not colluding! It would be colluding if we threw games. Neither of us did. Concrete and I sat there. Your bot did all the work for me. Non-action was punished. I did not have concrete deliberately surrender, which would be completely different. Did we know the outcome of the game? Sure. Did we cause the outcome of the game? No. Big difference that you're blind to.

Page 4 / 10 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

This thread is closed.