:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: Galcon Fusion :: Misc. :: EvilCherry next suicider

You must sign in to post.

Page 1 / 2 1   2 

EvilCherry next suicider :: May 18, 2012 @ 5:24am

1 Stripe Admiral mafl

Hello all,

i tried it by telling him its wrong, i tried it by attacking him like he does, but nothing worked out.

EvilCherry, if i am play with him in the same room, he only suicides me.

I call him actually the greatest idiot at galcon. 

Maybe someone could him discribe how to play galcon, i can't do this.

Today he ruined three games in a row of me. (If you look the stats, he won one game, the reason was, that the real winner surrendered at the end...)

MAFL
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 18, 2012 @ 6:01am

Admiral tycho2

Dude, mafl! Stop bragging about suiciders, especially on the forums, please! I get suicide many times too, but who cares? It's only three games. When I get suicided I just wait until the game is over unless theres camp, then I go to another room or play another game. Please stop complaining in the forums it won't change anything. Please.
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 18, 2012 @ 6:23am

1 Stripe Admiral mafl

Hi,

that's not the point. He is not suiciding me three games. He is doing this weeks or month with me. First i ignored it, than i wrote him to stop, but nothing worked.

I told for month (maybe a year), that our admins need a strategy how to handle long time suiciders. 

Your was to solve the problem is, to tell the suicided guy not to report at the forum, from all the suicides.

"If there is no forumpost, we have no problems with suiciders" 

I wanne play fair and nice games. If one permanentsuiciders plays at the same room, for all other guys it's not fair, because the closest one to the both suiciders will win the game...

So the suiciders destroys not only the game of his target, than all player's games too.

Find a strategy to handle the problems with the permanent suiciders.  

Here a way i would handle it. First a hard warning, like a yellow card in a football match. After this the red card, with one weak banning. After this lifetime banning.

Easy rules, easy to do. 

MAFL
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 18, 2012 @ 7:09am

Admiral tycho2

Maybe you are doing something wrong? Maybe you shouldn't take so much planets? God, I get suicided too, please stop playing with him and stop bragging.
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 18, 2012 @ 8:04am

Ensign Nanno

The Queen Bee
Find a strategy to handle the problems with the permanent suiciders.   

Here a way i would handle it. First a hard warning, like a yellow card in a football match. After this the red card, with one weak banning. After this lifetime banning.

Yeah, except you have no PROOF. All we have is your word that someone is suiciding you. I'll bet if I sent EvilCherry a warning, he would say "Mafl is the suicider!" Then I would have to send YOU a warning too, Mafl. You want to get banned for suiciding because some other player made an accusation against you?  

Usually I find that people who get suicided regularly are provoking it in some way. I won't ban or even warn someone for suiciding players who deserve it. Think about your own words and actions and what you might be doing to attract suiciders. It's probably your own fault to some extent.
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 18, 2012 @ 8:06am

Cabin Boy khubilai

Yeah, mafl, you're the only one who complains on the forums about suiciders. Keep it in the game.

But, I have to say evilcherry is troll like in his badness...
(in teams at least, which the only place I've seen him)
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 18, 2012 @ 9:58am

Ensign hollander

I've played with Mafl before in FFA, he just never swaps. When you attack him he makes sure he spends his last ship killing you. Mafl is not the only one of course, many players do this. I can also get a little annoyed when you try to swap with someone and he just sits still, there's no way that I will take all my ships back because someone is too lazy or too territorial to move. When I start a swapmove you'd better too!
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 18, 2012 @ 4:13pm

1 Stripe Admiral mafl

Wie played today Crash, there is no swap possible, why should i swap 2 seconds after start?

Evilcherry spawns, looks around where am i, and starts Full attack across the Map.

Call it how you want, but the problem is Not solved to forbid mfe to write about this at the Forum.

Those Problem with evilcherry is not a three-Times-suicide Wonder!

The admins here, are Not having those Problem!

If they are suicided by a Player about rounds and rounds, they Kick the Player. So its Easy to say as an Admin, a suicide Happens a few Games a Day. But that's Not what i am Talking about.

Of course if you wrote those tips here, and dont help, no other Player is writing about suicders at the Forum, and about 90% of the posters here are admins too...

And whats this? You will banning the suicided Person to solve the Problem? Or both? 

Okay next wie put the robber and his victim in the jail.

MAFL 

MAFL
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 18, 2012 @ 4:55pm

Cabin Boy rhyperior

Wie played today Crash, there is no swap possible, why should i swap 2 seconds after start?

Evilcherry spawns, looks around where am i, and starts Full attack across the Map.

Call it how you want, but the problem is Not solved to forbid mfe to write about this at the Forum.

Those Problem with evilcherry is not a three-Times-suicide Wonder!

The admins here, are Not having those Problem!

If they are suicided by a Player about rounds and rounds, they Kick the Player. So its Easy to say as an Admin, a suicide Happens a few Games a Day. But that's Not what i am Talking about.

Of course if you wrote those tips here, and dont help, no other Player is writing about suicders at the Forum, and about 90% of the posters here are admins too...

And whats this? You will banning the suicided Person to solve the Problem? Or both? 

Okay next wie put the robber and his victim in the jail.

MAFL 

MAFL

Is this going on AGAIN?
MAFL, I highly doubt that this is totally(Or as I'm beginning to believe, even largely) EvilCherry's fault. I have no proof in what I'm saying, and it's been a while since I've played, but time and time again I've seen people get "Suicided" when for the most part it was their fault. Stop playing in a way that's going to get you suicided. Go with the flow, and(Probably) think before you start complaining and talking smack in the game. Just like a highway, suiciding is usually a two way street. Stop driving into the middle of it, and maybe you'll stop getting hit.
post updated on May 18, 2012 @ 6:01pm
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 18, 2012 @ 5:36pm

Admiral dart

+1 perma-ban mafl from the forums. XDDDDD
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 18, 2012 @ 6:53pm

1 Stripe Admiral mafl

Its Not my fault, that i am the only One, who is trying to Show up the permanent-suiciders.

I am betting, i am not the only player, which is evilcherry is suiciding.

But Most i am wondering, that the negative comments only came from the Same Players. But no One ever from them, was there to see it with there own eyes.

I do this in German:

Immer die gleichen Wichtigtuer, keine Ahnung von dem was passiert ist, aber mal kraeftig dumme Tipps geben. Am Ende dann auch noch mir vorwerfen es liegt daran, wie ich spiele. Wie kann man denn spielen, dass man nicht auf so einen Vollpfosten wie evilcherry trifft?

Anstatt hier mal konstruktive Ideen von sich zu geben, wird auf dem gleichen Niveau von EvilCherry gepoebelt.

Hier muss sich auch keiner einbilden, dass ich mir meinen Mund verbieten lasse. Ich habe gegen keine Regel verstoßen und auch sonst keinen Aerger verursacht.

Wenn sich nun die Herren Admins darueber aergern, dass sie wegen mir Arbeit haben, dann kann ich nur sagen, dass man hier nicht nur zum Vergnuegen Admin ist.

Wuerden die Herren Admins hier Ihren Job richtig machen, dann wären solche Stoerenfriede, wie evilcherry schon laengst aussortiert.

Gruß
MAFL
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 18, 2012 @ 7:13pm

Cabin Boy rhyperior

Its Not my fault, that i am the only One, who is trying to Show up the permanent-suiciders.

But Most i am wondering, that the negative comments only came from the Same Players. But no One ever from them, was there to see it with there own eyes.

I do this in German:

Immer die gleichen Wichtigtuer, keine Ahnung von dem was passiert ist, aber mal kraeftig dumme Tipps geben. Am Ende dann auch noch mir vorwerfen es liegt daran, wie ich spiele. Wie kann man denn spielen, dass man nicht auf so einen Vollpfosten wie evilcherry trifft?

Anstatt hier mal konstruktive Ideen von sich zu geben, wird auf dem gleichen Niveau von EvilCherry gepoebelt.

Hier muss sich auch keiner einbilden, dass ich mir meinen Mund verbieten lasse. Ich habe gegen keine Regel verstoßen und auch sonst keinen Aerger verursacht.

Wenn sich nun die Herren Admins darueber aergern, dass sie wegen mir Arbeit haben, dann kann ich nur sagen, dass man hier nicht nur zum Vergnuegen Admin ist.

Wuerden die Herren Admins hier Ihren Job richtig machen, dann wären solche Stoerenfriede, wie evilcherry schon laengst aussortiert.

Gruß
MAFL

Oh be quiet! You're no longer even listening to anyone. You've deemed yourself correct in every way, and you've called everyone else idiots. And your audacity to blatantly say that you refuse to change your actions, and even went on to insult the admins, that in my opinion work extremely well, is rather insulting to even me, and I have no personal regards to anything to do with it.

It's not our fault you're the only player totally incapable of handling the easiest players in the game. Stop being a pompous whiner, and maybe you'd have friends to help you.
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 18, 2012 @ 7:35pm

1 Stripe Admiral mafl

I do this in German:

Gruß
MAFL
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 18, 2012 @ 9:05pm

Cabin Boy melek

Wuerden die Herren Admins hier Ihren Job richtig machen, dann wÃren solche Stoerenfriede, wie evilcherry schon laengst aussortiert.

Wow seriously mafl? Maybe some don't but it's not all, DO NOT GENERALIZE! 

edit; ok took off the swear word I said.
post updated on May 18, 2012 @ 9:06pm
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 19, 2012 @ 1:58am

Cabin Boy kalenshah

I was there for a couple of games, and I did notice that Evilcherry went out of his way to kill Mafl almost every game. I also noticed that Evilcherry was saying things like "Mafl can't play," and then sending some ships to kill Mafl. For this particular game however, it wasn't a suicide as Evilcherry was still alive, although he did not win the game. 
I'm not saying it is entirely Evilcherrys fault as Mafls method of playing does sometimes provoke suiciders, as he has almost a "zero tolerance" scheme, when he gets attacked, and in the past, I have had some problems with Evilcherry in teams with minor trolling, but nothing extreme.

-K
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 19, 2012 @ 4:42am

1 Stripe Admiral mafl

That evilcherry was textspamming, is that harmless part, but flying across the Map at start, is not a swap. 

I tooked the screenshots of a few  games/Suicides if this will help.

EvilCherry has in all games a winpercentage about 25 to 35%, i think this account is only for trolling and suiciding! He ist New, and should now how to Play!

MAFL
post updated on May 19, 2012 @ 4:47am
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 20, 2012 @ 9:36am

Ensign Nanno

The Queen Bee
I still say the WORST possible way to deal with suiciders is through admin action. Mafl, make some friends who will help you team up against a suicider. There is absolutely NOTHING I can do from my end. You have no proof, and even if you did, I don't think suiciding is really a crime anyway. At least, not a crime that can be dealt with through warnings or bans. By complaining in the forums, you're painting a big red target on your back that says "SUICIDE ME!".
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 20, 2012 @ 9:57am

2 Stripe Admiral markuson

I've played with Mafl before in FFA, he just never swaps. When you attack him he makes sure he spends his last ship killing you. Mafl is not the only one of course, many players do this. I can also get a little annoyed when you try to swap with someone and he just sits still, there's no way that I will take all my ships back because someone is too lazy or too territorial to move. When I start a swapmove you'd better too!

Heh heh...

"When I start a swapmove you'd better swap too!"

The above is what I HATE about swaps, and the reason I tend NOT to swap so nicely...  -Swaps are basically being given marching orders...and are riiiiiight about up there with my dislike for being ordered who to hit, etc.  -Right up there, too, with threats of suicide (ie, "next player who hits me gets suicided" etc).  I tend to immediately attack people making verbal threats... :).  Similarly...when a person just up and decides he wants my position---simply bc it suits his fancy--and expects me to just bend riiiight over and abandon my position...I tend to say "NO."  

Oh, you can do it...but don't expect it to always be painless. ;)

This is not to say that I don't occasionally seek a swap (rare for me)...but if I do...I do NOT assume the player will do so willingly.

Think about it:.  -Gaining a reputation for just passively vacating any time someone wants my spot...is a reputation I do not want.  Don't like it? Swap with someone else...or ask first.

In other words:  Assumptive swaps with me are done at your own risk... 

;)
post updated on May 20, 2012 @ 10:15am
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 20, 2012 @ 10:35am

Cabin Boy Roll_a_D20

I'm replying to you, markuson.
This is what I dislike from people playing FFA, they kill the game because they are either scared to attack or they just generaly suck at the game and wants to have 10 000 ships each game. Action starts in the beginning of each game, thats the time to take out players, when that time is over, you must swap to create something. If you refuse to swap, you also create something; a suicide. Maybe you hate it, but thats how its been played, if you are much bigger then the swapper, then ok, yes block his attack and take him out and you can still win.

If you want to see how FFA is played, watch people like disciplina. Sorry if someones offended, but he is the only one that plays smart and fast. He dies because people cant keep up with what he does and end up suiciding with him.
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 20, 2012 @ 10:48am

Ensign Nanno

The Queen Bee
I'm also not a swapper, and for that I've been called "suicider" more times than I can count. I don't care. I actually think suicide is a legitimate part of the game and therefore not a crime. Harassment is another issue and can include suicide, but also always includes an abundant use of abusive language, often stalking a player from server to server, trying to make someone leave a server, etc. Often if someone is behaving this way, it's easy to get the other players in the server gang up on the antagonizer, at which point suicide ceases to be an issue.

Page 1 / 2 1   2 

You must sign in to post.