TANKOUT - Available now on the iOS App Store and Google Play!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesModsChat

Forums :: [OLD] Galcon Fusion :: Misc. :: EvilCherry next suicider

You must sign in to post.

Page 2 / 2 1   2 

Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 20, 2012 @ 10:49am

Cabin Boy markuson

Clan: OldFarts

I'm replying to you, markuson.
This is what I dislike from people playing FFA, they kill the game because they are either scared to attack or they just generaly suck at the game and wants to have 10 000 ships each game. Action starts in the beginning of each game, thats the time to take out players, when that time is over, you must swap to create something. If you refuse to swap, you also create something; a suicide. Maybe you hate it, but thats how its been played, if you are much bigger then the swapper, then ok, yes block his attack and take him out and you can still win.

If you want to see how FFA is played, watch people like disciplina. Sorry if someones offended, but he is the only one that plays smart and fast. He dies because people cant keep up with what he does and end up suiciding with him.

Oh come on...
:)
 I don't need to watch someone to "see how FFA is played..." :))))
I've been playing for years and have seen just about every strategy known to triangles...  ;)

"Kill the game because they afraid to attack..."??
LOL!!  -I take it you don't play with me much...or you'd know I rarely sit.
:)
But anyway...back to swaps:
Of course I understand swaps that are an attempt to get a campy game moving...  That's not really what I'm talking about.  Believe me...as an extremely aggressive player, I am all for moving the game along and understand quite well that swaps are sometimes a means of moving a stagnant game.  I am just saying that sometimes people simply decide they like another player's position better...and expect them to give it up without a peep.  That will rarely be me.  If I like my position...I will more likely fight fom that position, and take the player on if they charge my way.

I do sometimes abandon to create movemrnt...but lets get one thing straight--it is really FIGHTING that moves games...NOT endless, peaceful swaps.  :)  Keep in mind, too, that unannounced swaps can look an awful lot like a huge attack...and actually look identical to suicides, for that matter...  No one is a mind-reader.  Come at me with your whole fleet and you may be in for pain. ;)

So... Sure!  Move the game.  
Just don't always expect swaps to go peacefully. ;)

Bottom line:
FIGHTING ends games. 
Peaceful ANYTHING prolongs them.
post updated on May 20, 2012 @ 11:12am
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 20, 2012 @ 11:13am

Ensign tycho2

Clan: pop

In my opinion if you get suicided by a player or die by swapping, that means that you don't know how to probably win a game. In many cases swapping will sure stop the camping, but you have to really think about who and where you swap.

If you are getting suicided by someone, try to send all ships to a certain planet and move out with those ships. Or if you have more planets then your opponent defend your planet until the "suicider" dies and fly away if your neighbor attacks you. But really, getting killed by a swap or a suicide is your own problem/fault. You shouldn't die by moving to someone or by someone attacking you.
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 20, 2012 @ 11:17am

Cabin Boy markuson

Clan: OldFarts

In my opinion if you get suicided by a player or die by swapping, that means that you don't know how to probably win a game. In many cases swapping will sure stop the camping, but you have to really think about who and where you swap.

If you are getting suicided by someone, try to send all ships to a certain planet and move out with those ships. Or if you have more planets then your opponent defend your planet until the "suicider" dies and fly away if your neighbor attacks you. But really, getting killed by a swap or a suicide is your own problem/fault. You shouldn't die by moving to someone or by someone attacking you.

Tychopoo, you are actually underscoring part of my point.  
My goal...is to kill all.
If I agree to swap...I will keep my agreement... But otherwise...
-If I can severely weaken a big player during an assumptive swap...I just might. ;)
Killing is the goal, after all.
;)
Down with peace!
Up with death!
Better to die fighting than death by peaceful boredom!
Onward! 
Go, my triangles...GOOO!
-Another round awaits the dead!
Your conquered bawls WILL regenerate to fight another day!
;)
post updated on May 20, 2012 @ 11:31am
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 20, 2012 @ 12:44pm

Ensign tycho2

Well, I agree that killing is good, but if you don't control yourself and die in this process don't whine here on the forums. (Not about you markuspoo)
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 20, 2012 @ 2:53pm

Cabin Boy mafl

Clan: Galconightes

But the Point is, evilcherry didnt do a swap, evilcherry had no advantage of flying across the Map and attack me. Remember wie played Crash!

The other Point is, that guy that Start a swap, is hoping of an advantage by doing the swap. 

If you are the swaping target, and you do the swap, in Most cases the swaping Starter wins the Game.

My signal Out is, if you try to Start a swap with me, you will die! I dont made moves without an advantage for me!

MAFL
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 20, 2012 @ 2:55pm

Ensign tycho2

But aren't you do one complaining about EvilCherry suiciding you? You just said if someone tries to swap you, you deny it. So don't be surprised you get suicided by someone.
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 20, 2012 @ 7:59pm

Cabin Boy goozok

Hey hey, Mafl is my friend and I will not tolerate this.
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 21, 2012 @ 4:14am

Cabin Boy mafl

Thank you Goozok, for the help.

But we all know the difference of a swap and a suicide.

I never would come to the forum, if a swap didnt worked out.

But its easy to talk about the swap, and not to talk about the suicides of evilcherry!

MAFL
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 21, 2012 @ 7:13am

Cabin Boy Roll_a_D20

Hey hey, Mafl is my friend and I will not tolerate this.
Its not because he's your friend that you have to protect him more. Mafl is horrible at galcon wether he plays 24/7 or not. His problem for getting suicided. :D
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 21, 2012 @ 7:30am

Cabin Boy mafl

Of course its a problem of myself, if a player from the other side starts an attack while the game runs One second.

I saw those attacks from evilcherry a Lot of times. I think evilcherry is looking for the higest ranked player and suicides him.

I wrote this a few posts back, if i saw a player suiciding an Admin, there comes a warning, if the suicides dont stop, there comes the Kick.

Admins usually dont have the problem i am talking about.

MAFL
Re: EvilCherry next suicider :: May 21, 2012 @ 7:42am

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
"Of course its a problem of myself, if a player from the other side starts an attack while the game runs One second."

It's a question of what led up to this. Many of us suspect that you're doing something to make these people want to suicide you. (Unlike nanno, I don't think this excuses them for it, but your side of the problem still should be addressed.)

Just a note, playing as a non-admin, I don't have this many problems either. My main accounts are non-admins right now (and they have been for at least a couple of months now) and I think I've been suicided once. (And that one time, it was to be expected. I'm surprised that account doesn't get suicided more often, actually.)

I've never been suicided based on my rank. (Maybe disproportionally attacked in a particularly long three-way, but never attacked to the point of a suicide)

edit 1: Responded to one of mafl's quotes.

edit 2: Clarified that my main accounts have been non-admins for a while now. Also converted my blanket statement to a explicit personal anecdote. (Acknowledging that it's indeed not a very powerful piece of testimony) "non-admins don't have this many..." -> "playing as a non-admin, I don't have this many..."
post updated on May 21, 2012 @ 7:47am

Page 2 / 2 1   2 

You must sign in to post.