:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: Galcon Fusion :: Misc. :: svircs's mute

You must sign in to post.

Page 1 / 7 1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

svircs's mute :: May 20, 2012 @ 11:57am

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Under-Sheriff
Leave him that way till at least tomorrow (5/21/12).

He avoided the censor multiple times, and directly insulted me for no imaginable reason.

I warned and muted him.

He left the server, got unmuted, came back to me and called me a "something something brainless ****" and a "****" (both outside the censor), and rubbed in my face how quickly and easily he got unmuted.

He earned his mute today, leave him that way.
Re: svircs's mute :: May 20, 2012 @ 12:11pm

Cabin Boy svircs

Get a life chi. 

Unsubscribe.
Re: svircs's mute :: May 20, 2012 @ 12:12pm

Admiral markuson

Leave him that way till at least tomorrow (5/21/12).

He avoided the censor multiple times, and directly insulted me for no imaginable reason.

I warned and muted him.

He left the server, got unmuted, came back to me and called me a "something something brainless ****" and a "****" (both outside the censor), and rubbed in my face how quickly and easily he got unmuted.

He earned his mute today, leave him that way.

So what you're saying is... You don't want other admins coming along and undoing mutes you justifiably impose.

Hear, hear!

Now wouldn't it be nice if you...as the PRESENT ADMIN and WITNESS in that situation...could safely ASSUME other admins won't negate your action...so that new threads like these arent necessar every time you try to appropriately extend a mute?

Me too.
post updated on May 20, 2012 @ 12:16pm
Re: svircs's mute :: May 20, 2012 @ 12:14pm

Cabin Boy kalenshah

I feel svircs has created a new account called "kuriboh." Not even the worst player in the world would send every ship to the most expensive planet, and I don't think a new player would know how to redirect ships and move so fast.

I may be wrong, but I believe this account is a troll..
post updated on May 20, 2012 @ 12:14pm
Re: svircs's mute :: May 20, 2012 @ 12:15pm

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Under-Sheriff
I've said that from the beginning markuson. ;)

After him getting unmuted and left that way literally 10 seconds after my mute, I had to go server to server making sure no one did that again. Quite tedious, and unnecessary.
Re: svircs's mute :: May 20, 2012 @ 12:17pm

Admiral markuson

I've said that from the beginning markuson. ;)

After him getting unmuted and left that way literally 10 seconds after my mute, I had to go server to server making sure no one did that again. Quite tedious, and unnecessary.

I know you agree...  But clearly some still need a reminder of this basic concept... ;)
post updated on May 20, 2012 @ 12:17pm
Re: svircs's mute :: May 20, 2012 @ 12:20pm

Admiral markuson

Get a life chi. 

Unsubscribe.

svircs, I don't recall having trouble with you...but if you are being a knucklehead...take your lumps.
Re: svircs's mute :: May 20, 2012 @ 12:30pm

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Under-Sheriff

svircs, I don't recall having trouble with you...but if you are being a knucklehead...take your lumps.

I'd never seen him act up before either. After the first two "****"s outside the censor I literally didn't know if it was some sort of misunderstanding or what, so I left him be. When he moved into yelling and calling me a cock (or something along that line) I warned him, and the "breainless ****" that followed the warning got him muted. In fact the only line of text he typed that didn't break the rules while I was there was "rip" after he beat me the first game. Then him coming back after getting unmuted for a couple more lines of personal insults and profanity is what convinced me of the full day mute.

I tried to screenshot it all but my print screen didn't work, and I had to leave the server after he instantly got unmuted.

The only thing I said leading up to any of this was along the lines of "that was lame/stupid" when someone left in a 3-way giving him the easy win.
post updated on May 20, 2012 @ 12:32pm
Re: svircs's mute :: May 20, 2012 @ 2:29pm

Cabin Boy goozok

I'm sorry but I wasn't there to witness it. My experience has been different with him.  

Chi-Ro should be watched a little more closely since svircs has always behaved when we've played together.
post updated on May 20, 2012 @ 2:42pm
Re: svircs's mute :: May 20, 2012 @ 2:58pm

Admiral tycho2

Yea, I agree goozok, I only have had good experience with svircs. He is one of the best and nicest players out there, even was going to up vote him for admin.

I"ll see what he says and consider up voting him since I strongly think Chi-Ro overreacted a little to much.
Re: svircs's mute :: May 20, 2012 @ 4:22pm

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Under-Sheriff
lol really?

I seriously regret not having stayed in that server to make sure my screenshot took right.
post updated on May 20, 2012 @ 4:26pm
Re: svircs's mute :: May 20, 2012 @ 4:33pm

Cabin Boy melek

Yea, I agree goozok, I only have had good experience with svircs. He is one of the best and nicest players out there, even was going to up vote him for admin.

I"ll see what he says and consider up voting him since I strongly think Chi-Ro overreacted a little to much.

***?
Re: svircs's mute :: May 20, 2012 @ 4:35pm

Commander disciplina

The big bad monarchy breaks down bit by bit?
Re: svircs's mute :: May 20, 2012 @ 7:06pm

Lieutenant guillotes07

lol!
Re: svircs's mute :: May 20, 2012 @ 7:57pm

Cabin Boy goozok

What goes around comes around.
Re: svircs's mute :: May 21, 2012 @ 7:11am

Cabin Boy Roll_a_D20

I'm sorry but I wasn't there to witness it. My experience has been different with him.  

Chi-Ro should be watched a little more closely since svircs has always behaved when we've played together.

What is wrong with you? Chi-ro is one of the few admins that aren't corrupted and he's doing his job. Svircs is a hopeless suicider that wants attention. I've played him! He suicided me and gave pop the win liie a real ******* simply because I told him he was stupid and had a terrible gameplay.
Re: svircs's mute :: May 21, 2012 @ 7:34am

Ensign hollander

What is wrong with you? Chi-ro is one of the few admins that aren't corrupted and he's doing his job. Svircs is a hopeless suicider that wants attention. I've played him! He suicided me and gave pop the win liie a real ******* simply because I told him he was stupid and had a terrible gameplay.

I'd suicide you too if you'd tell me stuff like that.
Re: svircs's mute :: May 21, 2012 @ 9:39am

Cabin Boy goozok

Roll_a_d20...Nothing is wrong with me.  I was just sharing my experience with srvic.  I dont appreciate your tone with me young man.  Next time you post trying to defend someone, please make sure to have some manners because you are making yourself look bad.

IMJUSSAYIN
Re: svircs's mute :: May 23, 2012 @ 11:45am

Cabin Boy tim_saxton

Deputy

What is wrong with you? Chi-ro is one of the few admins who isn't corrupted .

What corruption? Why hasn't anyone told me about it? How much money can I make "being" corrupted? And why are you dark lords of admin corruption not trying to corrupt me? Should I be offended?

This I find a strange comment. If by corrupted you mean "human" then sure we are all human. But it serves us not to be corrupted...I don't understand how you can make this comment. Who are the few you consider un-corrupted?
post updated on May 23, 2012 @ 11:46am
Re: svircs's mute :: May 23, 2012 @ 12:24pm

Ensign hollander

Zen_power17 paid me 10 euros once to /kick his opponent in 1v1 at the point he was going to lose.

Page 1 / 7 1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

You must sign in to post.