:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (4)Friends

Forums :: Galcon Fusion :: Misc. :: svircs's mute

You must sign in to post.

Page 2 / 7 1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

Re: svircs's mute :: May 23, 2012 @ 12:41pm

Captain dart

I'm sorry but I wasn't there to witness it. My experience has been different with him.  

Chi-Ro should be watched a little more closely since svircs has always behaved when we've played together.

What is wrong with you? Chi-ro is one of the few admins that aren't corrupted and he's doing his job. Svircs is a hopeless suicider that wants attention. I've played him! He suicided me and gave pop the win liie a real ******* simply because I told him he was stupid and had a terrible gameplay.

Roll_a_D20 You're a troll, you annoyed me with your arrogance, svircs was not at fault, You were, don't run around like mafl accusing people of your problems! >:(
post updated on May 23, 2012 @ 12:43pm
Re: svircs's mute :: May 23, 2012 @ 12:49pm

Cabin Boy tim_saxton

Deputy
Zen_power17 paid me 10 euros once to /kick his opponent in 1v1 at the point he was going to lose.

See! you never let me in on the good deals!!!

;P
Re: svircs's mute :: May 23, 2012 @ 12:58pm

Ensign hollander

Sorry mate, business isn't going well. It's quite hard finding good deals lately. I thought about advertising on the galcon.com website with a big banner saying: "can't win and don't have any skills? Hire admin hollander! 5 /kicks for 6$ or 10 /kicks for only 10$!". The banner space is in use for the release of Dynamite Jack at the moment, but I'll consult Phil to make a deal in a few weeks to get my banner up.
Re: svircs's mute :: May 23, 2012 @ 1:43pm

Cabin Boy chrillis

There should be an admin-forum where we can put threads like these.
Re: svircs's mute :: May 23, 2012 @ 1:46pm

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
Then how would hollander possibly get any customers?
Re: svircs's mute :: May 23, 2012 @ 1:46pm

Captain KylerCA

I have to say that Chi-Ro is by far one of the most honest admins here. I find it very (and when I say very I mean VERY) hard to believe he's lying or overreacting. 

And I've seen svircs causing a few problems before (language and/or through gameplay).

Just saying.

Ps. Lol Hollander.

-Kyler
Re: svircs's mute :: May 23, 2012 @ 5:50pm

Cabin Boy trianglez

Already had same problems with svircs.

Btw, I can't doubt - even a single moment - about Chi on this case.
Re: svircs's mute :: May 23, 2012 @ 9:25pm

Cabin Boy Roll_a_D20

I'm sorry but I wasn't there to witness it. My experience has been different with him.  

Chi-Ro should be watched a little more closely since svircs has always behaved when we've played together.

What is wrong with you? Chi-ro is one of the few admins that aren't corrupted and he's doing his job. Svircs is a hopeless suicider that wants attention. I've played him! He suicided me and gave pop the win liie a real ******* simply because I told him he was stupid and had a terrible gameplay.

Roll_a_D20 You're a troll, you annoyed me with your arrogance, svircs was not at fault, You were, don't run around like mafl accusing people of your problems! >:(

Shut up kid, you don't know who you're messing with, son. I also heard you needed help by a doctor for your addiction to games. lol.
post updated on May 23, 2012 @ 9:26pm
Re: svircs's mute :: May 23, 2012 @ 9:40pm

Cabin Boy melek

You're a troll d20.
Re: svircs's mute :: May 24, 2012 @ 2:36am

Cabin Boy daodizzy

Hello all. I want to maintain here to comment on the player's name Svircs. He plays galcon more than one year. This is a good and rare player. But nerves can take all (If there a problem in the nerves or misunderstanding). 
Chi Ro - please - believe me - this stuff.
Stop pouring dirt!!!

Hey all from Crimea!
Re: svircs's mute :: May 24, 2012 @ 9:30am

Captain KylerCA

Shut up kid, you don't know who you're messing with, son. I also heard you needed help by a doctor for your addiction to games. lol.

He's messing with zen_power17? I believe I know who he's messing with. How many accounts you got?

Ps. Or it's rookie. Hmmm. Nah because he'd just say something gay like "get off my grill". 

One of the two.

BUSTED
post updated on May 24, 2012 @ 10:24am
Re: svircs's mute :: May 24, 2012 @ 10:58am

Cabin Boy melek

dude get off my grill. g/z
Re: svircs's mute :: May 24, 2012 @ 12:18pm

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Under-Sheriff
<3s
Re: svircs's mute :: May 25, 2012 @ 7:34am

1 Stripe Admiral disciplina

Hmm Actually Admin's only side of forum? Would that be possible? that only admins get one section of forums for aadmin+s only threads?? guess its possible but quite the work... anyway i think it's good idea holly. Like tutorials on dealing in certain situations, admins sharing scenarios in which they had to act,etc on that side... while on other people could host like 3hours tourney with breaks as admins could switching around dunno to me looks like quite nice option... + believe we could get some quite nice debates on it also ^^

Edit: "hmm actually its chrills's idea..."
post updated on May 25, 2012 @ 7:37am
Re: svircs's mute :: May 25, 2012 @ 12:41pm

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Under-Sheriff
Yes it's possible. Phil can make sections that only select users can see, it's been done before.

It would also make threads like this cleaner and simpler.
Re: svircs's mute :: Jun 5, 2012 @ 8:33am

Cabin Boy solphryne

Ive suggested it before, an admin-side of the forum, and im still in favour of it, it would help alot.

Regarding svircs, he was acting up just an hour go or so ith me and trianglez in the room, doing the exct same thing as he did to chi-ro, insulting and avoiding the censors. Both me and trianglez took screenshots, he had to mute him but unmuted him after some 10 mins only for him tp continue acting up. I dont know what his issue is and why he was raging, he's never nade a fuss before..i used to think he was quite the calm player..
Re: svircs's mute :: Jun 5, 2012 @ 8:55am

Cabin Boy trianglez

Nah, Svircs always behaved like that. A long time ago, when I used to play with an username starting with a N and ending with a Z, he was already avoiding the censor, cussing a lot, etc. Especially when you counter his strategy. He usually escapes the situation telling its a joke, a part of the game (intimidation/trash-talk).
post updated on Jun 5, 2012 @ 8:56am
Re: svircs's mute :: Jun 5, 2012 @ 9:16am

Cabin Boy melek

Yes it's possible. Phil can make sections that only select users can see, it's been done before.

It would also make threads like this cleaner and simpler.

I wish it happens
Re: svircs's mute :: Jun 6, 2012 @ 1:58am

Ensign LjuboM

Hmm Actually Admin's only side of forum? Would that be possible? that only admins get one section of forums for aadmin+s only threads?? guess its possible but quite the work... anyway i think it's good idea holly. Like tutorials on dealing in certain situations, admins sharing scenarios in which they had to act,etc on that side... while on other people could host like 3hours tourney with breaks as admins could switching around dunno to me looks like quite nice option... + believe we could get some quite nice debates on it also ^^

Edit: "hmm actually its chrills's idea..."

you are forgeting that you are not an admin anymore.
Re: svircs's mute :: Jun 6, 2012 @ 4:34am

1 Stripe Admiral disciplina

you don't know that... ^^

Page 2 / 7 1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

You must sign in to post.