:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: Galcon Fusion :: Misc. :: svircs's mute

You must sign in to post.

Page 5 / 7 1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 28, 2012 @ 5:31pm

Cabin Boy hockeykid

I might be in a cave but I just don't seem to understand how someone can be so evil and just say stuff about someone.
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 28, 2012 @ 6:20pm

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Under-Sheriff
Don't get me wrong, I actually still like svircs. I don't think he's a bad guy, maybe he just had a bad day. He did something bad and served his time for it, as far as I know he's not caused any outstanding trouble since.

Sometimes people are just having bad days and it doesn't take much to push them over an edge. I had beat him in a 3 way in which I think I had started attacking him when it seemed like the other person was biggest. I was making a push for the win and maybe that's what did it. I won, but at the time, it looked like a foolish move. I don't know why it happened, but it does happen sometimes.

Also some people are just vulgar and uncivil online period. =P
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 28, 2012 @ 8:09pm

Cabin Boy hockeykid

Well i still think that's impossible, but if it's true I think it was wrong to make a form. If I never meet svircs befor and seeing a form with people saying how he is a mean person  I'd not want to talk to him at all.
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 28, 2012 @ 9:09pm

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Under-Sheriff
No, it wasn't wrong. As I pointed out a post or two back, almost directly after muting him he change servers and was unmuted by another admin. The purpose of this thread was very clear, that other admins don't unmute him that day. Posting a thread is the only way to ensure that, and even then it only goes so far.

I'm not entirely sure why you're trying so hard to find a problem with how I handled things, but it was pretty well by the book from the get go.

I'm sorry you take issue with so many things here, but it's just how it works. =\
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 28, 2012 @ 9:23pm

Cabin Boy hockeykid

Then I believe there should e a better way for admins to communicate within game issues, so not everyone can see these things, sorry for being a hater just what I think.
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 28, 2012 @ 9:38pm

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
Transparency is a good thing.
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 29, 2012 @ 2:20am

1 Stripe Admiral markuson

__00__

+1

Chi-ro

+1

I second Timothy's motion +15,000,000,000,000
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 29, 2012 @ 4:16am

Cabin Boy khubilai

I might be in a cave but I just don't seem to understand how someone can be so evil and just say stuff about someone.

i think you misunderstand the concept of evil versus the idea of bad behaviour.

and hockeykid, you seem to be well intentioned, but don't try to please everyone by being nice and saying that others should be nice to eachother. it's a) none of your business how they treat eachother, and b) you have no idea where either of them are coming from.

if you try to get in the way of a knifefight, it'll only end worse for you...

just be your own player and play your own game
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 29, 2012 @ 8:38am

Cabin Boy hockeykid

With all do respect khubilai I will not change the person i am, I believe that being nice is a good value to have, I know this is a game but still it won't change the person I am, here can always be a peaceful resolution for everything! This is just what I think.
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 29, 2012 @ 10:27am

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Under-Sheriff
Transparency is a good thing.

He's right though, I would like a hidden section where things like this can be pointed out without having turning them into open discussions with every other person.

Some issues like this aren't meant as debates, only notices. An admin section with be nice.

There are times for the community to be involved, this just isn't (wasn't?) one of them.
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 29, 2012 @ 1:57pm

Cabin Boy Fidel

svircs say in chat bad words... not stopped. REALLY @ why he not muted??? NANNO?????? (sure u say - its ok... BUT WHY???)

i must post here scrnshots with bad words??? or i better send it to youtube (galcon community bad words)???? m?
post updated on Jul 29, 2012 @ 1:57pm
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 29, 2012 @ 1:58pm

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Under-Sheriff
We (admins) don't witness it, and players don't report it (as far as I know). So nothing can be done.

If you see it happen, get an admin in game or take a screenshot.
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 29, 2012 @ 2:17pm

Cabin Boy Fidel

ONE SEC

as example: http://gyazo.com/3f22e53bc6a2f7f47cd3ff70d5787bee 

i must send all my about 4-10 times when this guys SAY BAD WORDS???
post updated on Jul 29, 2012 @ 2:19pm
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 29, 2012 @ 2:28pm

Ensign Nanno

The Queen Bee
I'll just say right here: Svircs, can you please not be rude. There's simply no call for it, and abusing the other players does not make you the "bigger man". Quite the contrary, in fact. 

I've had several complaints about you recently, and if you continue to be rude in spite of this warning, then there is a very good chance you will be muted and stay muted for a while. Since most people enjoy the chat feature, I suggest you tone down your language so as not to lose this privilege.
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 29, 2012 @ 2:29pm

Cabin Boy Fidel

i like it!
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 29, 2012 @ 8:21pm

Cabin Boy hockeykid

Fidel, that's a screen shot of svircs saying a bad word but u didn't post the comment on what you said to make him really mad. And I aggre with Nanno. One last chance to be happy person, or just start new when no one knows who you are, I did and it's work wonders!
post updated on Jul 30, 2012 @ 2:50pm
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 30, 2012 @ 12:25am

Cabin Boy Fidel

Hon. hockeykid 
They said that no evidence at all and the player actually - kawaii. I just found that evidence of the shaft.

I do not call it bannit. Generally I am against the ban as punishment. In the game, I troll Svirks on the topic - "stop cursing" and "when did you banned." I'm not a hero and did not ask. Let it be so, as administrators say (no matter what the decision was not).

and. as i see - hockeykid  - FAT TROLL and friend svircs.
post updated on Jul 30, 2012 @ 12:26am
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 30, 2012 @ 1:44am

Cabin Boy Fidel

"Fidel, that's a screen shot of svircs saying a bad word but u didn't post the comment on what you said to make him really ****t off. And I aggre with Nanno. One last chance to be happy person, or just start new when no one knows who you are, I did and it's work wonders!"

With such logic, as you have - you can not be an administrator. You degradability and reasonable. If you look at the world from your point of view - will never be guilty. Good luck.

1. Administrators say Svirks not guilty - because no facts.
2. Provided evidence admins
3. Administrators say we do not need your facts - they may be false, and the player is not guilty.

It is because of your kind of logic - you have a bunch of obscene words in the chat, the parents are not allowed to play children (DADA - I know such cases) and a rage.

I spent my time in a ton of video found the right picture, gave it to me and now they attack - very good. Question - why did I spend my time??

The result is not rewarding.

Or even this: if you helps administrators. admins say: and you look at yourself - you do not like us too. 
something like this??
post updated on Jul 30, 2012 @ 1:51am
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 30, 2012 @ 5:31am

Cabin Boy khubilai

With all do respect khubilai I will not change the person i am, I believe that being nice is a good value to have, I know this is a game but still it won't change the person I am, here can always be a peaceful resolution for everything! This is just what I think.

'niceness' is a good quality, but applying it and a positive outlook to everything is naivety.

i'm not hating on you or anything hockeykid, but this approach will only bring you pain in the long term...
post updated on Jul 30, 2012 @ 5:31am
Re: svircs's mute :: Jul 30, 2012 @ 6:00am

Cabin Boy brrt

Just ban him and get it over with.
Or alternatively don't ban him.
Either sounds like a legit option to me.

Page 5 / 7 1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

You must sign in to post.