:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: Galcon Fusion :: Misc. :: UNBAN ME

You must sign in to post.

Page 3 / 5 1   2   3   4   5 

Re: UNBAN ME :: May 23, 2012 @ 10:10pm

Admiral markuson

Markuson, I don't get why you're going after him like this, you haven't been banned from galcon, you haven't had to go through horrible galcon cravings that we have, I wasn't banned from igalcon, yet I still was constantly begging nanno for fusion back, I was a nut because I wanted to play fusion so badly, and see my good galcon fusion friends that never go to the chat room, z_e_r_o was and probably still is a very fun galcon player, and I get why z_e_r_o is acting like this, because he is desprate to get back to galcon, and his craving for galcon is taking over. +1 unban z_e_r_o [:c

P.S. I am defending z_e_r_o because he is one my galcon friends, and i've never had a problem with him, and I know what it's like to be banned, and days and weeks, seemed like months and years. [:(

Thank you for your post, daRt.

I do understand your perspective on this regarding the loss of a favorite game.  I, too,would hate being banned, because I really do love this game.

On the other hand... (and this isnt really to YOU, daRt, but more just comments on the whole idea) consequences exist in the "real world," too, and in very similar fashion.  

We start with freedom to live, work and exist, etc as we please.  But we all agree that some people do things that earn their placement in a spot where those freedoms are no longer available..  Each society decides at what point freedoms are revoked.  In real life, we're talkin JAIL.  And just like the real world...some sentences are short...while others are forever.  Each society decides the parameters for duration.  Some societies are ruled by elected officials...so rule makers are subject to election, etc. And policies can change according complaints...and the elections that follow.
BUT.....Privately owned and operated companies get to make THEIR OWN rules...and the right to set their own standards in a way THEY deem  appropriate.

Galcon...IS A PRIVATELY OWNED AND OPERATED COMPANY.
If they want their servers to run under HIGHER expectations of behavior than "the Internet..." -they get to insist upon EXACTLY THAT.

So all the talk with lines like, "but...this is the INTERNET!  It's supposed to be wild!"...is just not applicable here.

I absolutely applaud Phil and Nanno's desire and insistence that this place maintain HIGHER standards than the average on-line gaming chat.  We NEED places like this.

If players feel they NEED a place to be foul...guess what?  -There are literally **hundreds of thousands** of chats and forums where they can behave nearly any way they please.  Go there and be "truly free."

But here, the expectations are higher.

In all candor... NO organized society operates on an insistence upon TOTAL freedom.  We don't. -Not even in the "land of the free."  We place limits on it, and even permanently take it from some.

Don't like the way this company feels about propriety?

-The good news is that people have numerous alternatives.
They can choose countless other games--where railing at each other in the foulest of terms is allowed...or...they can start their OWN company and make their own rules.  Yes...they can!

But...
...To insist the creators, owners and operators of THIS freely-provided, online add-on to **their own game** must change THEIR beliefs simply to suit those who prefer the freedom to be foul...is folly.

Phil and Nanno, I admire the way you continue to insist that your game remain a "safer haven" -in an online-gaming world that is all too often anything BUT family-friendly.

Markuson
post updated on May 23, 2012 @ 10:20pm
Re: UNBAN ME :: May 23, 2012 @ 11:11pm

Ensign dart

Well MARKUSON, I do understand that what z_e_r_o did was wrong. Yes, but... I was banned for suiciding trolling spamming, got warned about three times, I got unbanned on the first of january, and look how I am now, i've stopped trolling people (except for if they try to annoy me first) But I got a two stripe, i've stopped spamming completely, and am I annoying to you at all, I sure hope not.  But my point is, is that if z_e_r_o had another chance, he would prove he could handle it, just look at how I turned out after being banned for so long.  I'm sorry if this is annoying you, but z_e_r_o was 1 of my friends, that I just met and friended, and so are you, and that isn't very average.
post updated on May 23, 2012 @ 11:12pm
Re: UNBAN ME :: May 23, 2012 @ 11:27pm

Cabin Boy ofuego

You all are so serious it's sickening. My god.
Re: UNBAN ME :: May 23, 2012 @ 11:30pm

Admiral markuson

Well MARKUSON, I do understand that what z_e_r_o did was wrong. Yes, but... I was banned for suiciding trolling spamming, got warned about three times, I got unbanned on the first of january, and look how I am now, i've stopped trolling people (except for if they try to annoy me first) But I got a two stripe, i've stopped spamming completely, and am I annoying to you at all, I sure hope not.  But my point is, is that if z_e_r_o had another chance, he would prove he could handle it, just look at how I turned out after being banned for so long.  I'm sorry if this is annoying you, but z_e_r_o was 1 of my friends, that I just met and friended, and so are you, and that isn't very average.

That is a decision Nanno or Phil can make at some point if they decide to invite her personal attacker back onto their property.  If they decide to do so...OK.  In the meantime, though...I support their right to do as they see fit.

As to your comparison to YOU, daRt...  -Despite your checkered past, ;) one of the things I have ALWAYS appreciated about you (and I've said this before) is that you took your lumps...learned from them...and rarely even complained.  You didn't lie about your actions, or deny things most of h time...but instead, admitted things and changed your behavior.

Unless you think Nanno is a liar (she isn't perfect...but she is NOT dishonest), ya gotta give the benefit of doubt here.  I have been cursed out by z_e_r_o myself...and have tried dealing with him before.  He doesn't learn.  He just remains defiant...and returns to foulness when his slaps on the wrist pass.

At some point...the hammer has to drop, or all legitimacy of limits are lost.

The hammer...has dropped.

It is...NOT...the fault of the hammer.
post updated on May 23, 2012 @ 11:33pm
Re: UNBAN ME :: May 23, 2012 @ 11:30pm

Cabin Boy melek

Why do you all keep fueling this crap, ban him again and the problem is solved. You don't get paid for writting here, so have fun when you do
Re: UNBAN ME :: May 23, 2012 @ 11:32pm

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
Ban everyone and the problem is solved!
Re: UNBAN ME :: May 23, 2012 @ 11:35pm

Admiral markuson

Why do you all keep fueling this crap, ban him again and the problem is solved. You don't get paid for writting here, so have fun when you do

This last exchange  with daRt was civil and constructive.

Civil and constructive...is a good use of forum space.
Re: UNBAN ME :: May 23, 2012 @ 11:37pm

Admiral markuson

ofuego said ...You all are so serious it's sickening. My god.

If that's your take...then in all seriousness...you should avoid serious threads! :-P
post updated on May 23, 2012 @ 11:39pm
Re: UNBAN ME :: May 23, 2012 @ 11:43pm

Ensign dart

I am happy to see that you think of me like that.  but at the same time, z_e_r_o has only been banned once (from galcon) and overeacted, so what, some people are total nut balls, but... if you give him another chance to behave (Maybe he thought this was just like any other website, where people can act like total trolls and jerks.) But he knows now that this isn't a place to just mess around, I mean, MARKUSON, imagine if you were z_e_r_o, got banned once, overeacted and now perma banned, what would you do, if you first started, were here for only like a month just long enough to start getting good and really attached, then BAM! you're perma-banned.
Re: UNBAN ME :: May 23, 2012 @ 11:52pm

Cabin Boy plzunbanme

Thats awesome Dart. Wish Nanno could accept my apology and move on....
Re: UNBAN ME :: May 23, 2012 @ 11:54pm

Ensign dart

I know you're "in2deep" You should stay banned after what you just said in the other thread!
post updated on May 23, 2012 @ 11:55pm
Re: UNBAN ME :: May 23, 2012 @ 11:55pm

Admiral markuson

(was a post of what  daRt seemed to have mistakenly posted in another thread...but he posted similarly here in the last few minutes...so no need)
post updated on May 23, 2012 @ 11:56pm
Re: UNBAN ME :: May 23, 2012 @ 11:57pm

Ensign dart

Didn't you see what he said in that thread, as "in2deep"?
Re: UNBAN ME :: May 23, 2012 @ 11:58pm

Admiral markuson

"In2deep" (an apparent new alias of z_e_r_o used in another thread tonight wrote the following) guys im afraid youre all going to have your pants down and be begging everyone to chat you, especially haam and im.a.girl, who incidentally has the sluttiest name on this site. I dont want phil to get ideas about starting a live video sex feed for some extra cash and completely abandon galcon.

Wow, z_e_r_o... (aka in2deep)... And you expect this post from you to go hand in hand with your claims of reform to nanno?

Just wow.
post updated on May 24, 2012 @ 2:09am
(none) :: May 24, 2012 @ 12:03am

Ensign dart

MARKUSON, go to chat.
post updated on May 24, 2012 @ 2:11am
Re: (none) :: May 24, 2012 @ 1:46pm

Cabin Boy plzunbanme

HEY *** I AM NOT IN2DEEP I HAVNT EVEN BEEN ON SINCE YESTERDAY WHEN I POSTED THE ABOVE COMMENT TO DART.  THIS IS AGAIN WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT YOUR ACUSING ME OF THINGS I HAVE NOT DONE EVEN NANNO KNOWS I AM NOT IN2DEEP SO YOU GUYS NEED TO BACK OFF SERIOUSLY. ITS A BUNCH OF BS ESPECIALLY YOU MARKUSON ITS CALLED SLANDER AND YOUR NOTHING MORE THAN A CHUMP TRYING TO RUIN MY NAME. AND THANKS DART FOR A MINUTE I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL. FUNNY YOU WOULD THINK AFTER I COME ON HERE WITH AN APOLOGY YOUR CLAIMING IM GONNA GO AROUND AND RUING MY CHANCES.

-NANNO YOU KNOW FOR A FACT I AM NOT IN2DEEP AND IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU CAME ON HERE TO SAY SO. THOUGH SINCE YOU HATE ME I DOUBT YOU WILL. THIS IS SO LAME BUNCH OF RUMOR SPREADING CHUMPS. IS THAT WHY IM PERMA-BANNED BECAUSE A BUNCH OF CHUMPS MADE UP LIES ABOUT ME?????////
Re: (none) :: May 24, 2012 @ 2:34pm

Cabin Boy plzunbanme

Markuson this is exactly why I have never liked you as an admin. Tell me how you know its me! Cmon please explain your almighty wisdom and inform us HOW YOU KNOW THAT WAS ME. I love how an admin can slander other players good names without a shred of evidence. I think once its proved that in2deep is INFACT NOT ME then markuson owes me an apology. Seeing as I have come on here only to apologize to the galcon community and Nanno then Markuson if he is half the man he pretends to be will come on here and apologize for slandering my name. If he does that then maybe him and I could be friends but he knows just as well as nanno and everyone else reading this that its a load of crap to just point the finger at me the second you have a troll in your forums. Thanks guys for shooting me down when all ive done is apologize.
Re: UNBAN ME :: May 24, 2012 @ 2:44pm

Ensign Nanno

The Queen Bee
Goodness gracious. I leave for 3 days and look at all the excitement! Yep, Z_e_r_o_ said (among many other things) that he didn't want to have to deal with a "little girl" like me and I said he could deal with Phil instead. Rather than apologize, he went on a serious rampage that got him landed with a Phil ban. I don't undo those and Phil certainly never does. I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of people who have seriously ticked off Phil, and Z_e_r_o_ is one of them. His outburst (and the ensuing nastiness that occurred on his "Nannoslut" account) bought him a one-way ticket on the perma-ban train. That's all there is to it. 

Z_e_r_o_ says he wants proof that he was "Nannoslut" (since he claims this was not his account), but I don't post people's email addresses here on the website. Dude, if you're going to make a new account with which to troll, you're going to have to be more clever than to make two identical email addresses with one number changed! I'd link everyone to the vitriol that he spewed on our website that caused him to get banned, but it was vile enough that it had to be deleted. 

My advice: Start a new life. Be a new person. But do it somewhere besides Galcon. I personally appreciate the apology, but "sorry" doesn't fix some things. Sometimes we all have to deal with permanent consequences for our actions. Things an apology can never undo.
Re: UNBAN ME :: May 24, 2012 @ 2:45pm

Ensign Nanno

The Queen Bee
Oh, and this guy is NOT "In2deep". That was an erroneous assumption.
Re: UNBAN ME :: May 24, 2012 @ 2:47pm

Cabin Boy LjuboM

Goodness gracious. I leave for 3 days and look at all the excitement! Yep, Z_e_r_o_ said (among many other things) that he didn't want to have to deal with a "little girl" like me and I said he could deal with Phil instead. Rather than apologize, he went on a serious rampage that got him landed with a Phil ban. I don't undo those and Phil certainly never does. I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of people who have seriously ticked off Phil, and Z_e_r_o_ is one of them. His outburst (and the ensuing nastiness that occurred on his "Nannoslut" account) bought him a one-way ticket on the perma-ban train. That's all there is to it. 

Z_e_r_o_ says he wants proof that he was "Nannoslut" (since he claims this was not his account), but I don't post people's email addresses here on the website. Dude, if you're going to make a new account with which to troll, you're going to have to be more clever than to make two identical email addresses with one number changed! I'd link everyone to the vitriol that he spewed on our website that caused him to get banned, but it was vile enough that it had to be deleted. 

My advice: Start a new life. Be a new person. But do it somewhere besides Galcon. I personally appreciate the apology, but "sorry" doesn't fix some things. Sometimes we all have to deal with permanent consequences for our actions. Things an apology can never undo.   

Page 3 / 5 1   2   3   4   5 

You must sign in to post.