:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: Galcon Fusion :: Misc. :: Noobs in teams...

You must sign in to post.

Page 3 / 3 1   2   3 

Re: Noobs in teams... :: Jul 25, 2012 @ 12:51pm

Cabin Boy goozok

black-swan if you teach them they will eventually learn.  If you are frustrated create a new server and wait for people to join.  I know it can get annoying losing but if you insult them, they will probably never play again and the game will die!  Then we wont even have noobs to play with.
Re: Noobs in teams... :: Jul 25, 2012 @ 1:05pm

Cabin Boy hannesenator

Not to mention people who hate you usually make for a pretty bad team :P
Re: Noobs in teams... :: Jul 25, 2012 @ 1:28pm

Cabin Boy TheCount

This isn't really the place to advise the n00bs, because they aren't here, but I learned how to play the game in the teams. 

When someone suggested that I could get better faster by playing against bots, I went and played against one GA bot with three homes (crash). This mode I think does approximate a good team game because with 3 homes you have to control a bunch of stuff at once, and feed yourself fast just like a team game. This made me much faster and also more appreciative of teammates who can share the click load.

The GA classic and crash bots are good enough  that if everyone got those flags as Khubilai suggests we would not have a n00b problem. Then we would have just the trolls, and they would be much easier to identify then.
post updated on Jul 25, 2012 @ 2:00pm
Re: Noobs in teams... :: Jul 25, 2012 @ 1:53pm

Cabin Boy lisa-lyn2000

There are good players too just join there team! maybe you need to mix teams! soon those noobs will know how to play and its not that hard to teach them.LOL like it isn't that hard to find other people that are having problems with them too and leave and open a new teams server. like You can even start a server up and teach noobs how to play instead of complaining here. But you're wasting your time compaining when you can be helping them and then YOU WONT HAVE ANYTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!

L.F.B :)(:
Re: Noobs in teams... :: Jul 25, 2012 @ 3:55pm

Cabin Boy jacewayland

There are noobs and then there are "noobs".

Its easy to make halfway descent player out of normal noobs, but lately there seem to be very many adviseresistant.
Some of them are so bad, that there team always loose even when their team is extremely stacked.

I think the games misses a specific multiplayer-tutorial ...
Re: Noobs in teams... :: Jul 25, 2012 @ 4:03pm

Cabin Boy lisa-lyn2000

GALCON IS A GAME FOR EVERYONE SERIOUSLY WAT IF WE MADE A ROOM AND SAID noobs can come and learn how to play like seriously if the team is stacked and ur still losing just grab some other players and go to a new room ITS NOT THAT HARD! just play the game
Re: Noobs in teams... :: Jul 25, 2012 @ 6:58pm

Cabin Boy socratic

All this talk about noobs and how they will 'run away' and what not. Yet here I stand, and see a bunch of noobs right here in the forums.

(LOoL)
Re: Noobs in teams... :: Jul 26, 2012 @ 12:28am

Cabin Boy khubilai

"...Teams is the fastest mode for a player to understand. Provided the players in the room are willing to teach and you're willing to do careful mixing to make it fair, teams is the best place for new players to learn."

"...Someone with no idea what they're doing could literally take days to get a red flag in FFA. It's dog eat dog and you can easily die in the first minute of a 30 minute plus game, what will you learn then? 

Teams is the easiest game mode, and the fastest. That makes it the best starting mode in every way."

read my post marky

5-6 other people should not have to give up 30 minutes of their playing time to teach someone how to play.

it's all very well people saying that it should be expected of everyone to give up their playing time to teach new players, but this would mean most of your time in teams would be teaching new players.

also, as i said in my previous post, teaching on the iPad is a difficult task at best (lack of keyboard)

"Teams is the easiest game mode, and the fastest. That makes it the best starting mode in every way."

provided you have 5-6 people willing to give up their playing time for that session. to teach 1 person. not an efficient use of time.

*also, lisa lynn is starting to reek of troll to me...
Re: Noobs in teams... :: Jul 28, 2012 @ 8:52am

Cabin Boy black-swan

Can we just have a new game (galcon fusion 2) that TRIES to rectify these issues? And add team (other modes) also. 

I pay for a little more polish and improvements... Get to work phil :P

Page 3 / 3 1   2   3 

You must sign in to post.