:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: Galcon Fusion :: Teams :: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread

You must sign in to post.

Page 4 / 7 1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 27, 2012 @ 8:23pm

Cabin Boy ak.sidekick

Chi-Ro, we aren't large enough to have people in and out. Also, we would only kicking someone out if they lost dramatically. I consider it a good idea in the future actually.

In fact, it gives me a good idea...
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 27, 2012 @ 8:37pm

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Under-Sheriff
In fact, it gives me a good idea...

Yay, I'm helping! =D
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 27, 2012 @ 8:39pm

Commander k3vinazo

Im not a pro I'm a legend hahaha. No i don't have a mouse so I'm slow. or an iPad.
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 27, 2012 @ 10:28pm

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
It'd be fun to try to get people kicked out of the clan! We could create an army of unknown aliases to knock most of the out of the clan; an army of modesty fighting to make sure none of us can say we're "pros". I personally enjoy this suggestion. Of course you can't be kicked out every time you lose. I would expect something like a tournament system which the members of the clan are required to attend (not all of them, but at least x per time frame) where the top y(%) are admitted_to/kept_in the clan while everyone else is denied_entry/kicked_out. This would give this clan at least some credibility. (It would still be a clan of blowhards, but at least they'd be good blowhards)
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 27, 2012 @ 10:48pm

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Under-Sheriff
I second Marky's addition to the clan rules.

All in favor?
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 27, 2012 @ 11:25pm

Captain ziche

Or you let the kids have their fun and make your own complicated clan.
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 28, 2012 @ 12:41am

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
When the first sentence of the description of the clan is "This is a pro-team that will consist of the overall best players for fusion and igalcon.", I expect some sort of credible validation. They're free to decide to ignore the suggestion but it will be quite telling of their true intentions.
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 28, 2012 @ 12:49am

Captain ziche

Marky, it's an online kids game. Not the navy ;)
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 28, 2012 @ 12:51am

Cabin Boy marky1991

Deputy
What?

(On an unrelated note, this isn't a "kid's game" any more than chess is.)
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 28, 2012 @ 12:52am

Captain ziche

Okay.. A game made up mostly of kids.
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 28, 2012 @ 11:07am

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Under-Sheriff
Silly Ziche.

This is a pro-team that will consist of the overall best players for fusion and igalcon.

You can't have two teams with the best players. Only one will be the actual best. Thus in the spirit of bestness we're helping them be better.

Also, he said I gave him an idea. So I'm helping! Haters gonna hate.
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 28, 2012 @ 2:08pm

Captain ziche

What you don't understand is what I'm really saying. It's a gaming forum made up mostly of kids, I really don't see why you should take anything seriously whatsoever.. But do what you like.
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 28, 2012 @ 2:24pm

Cabin Boy ak.rookie

It'd be fun to try to get people kicked out of the clan! We could create an army of unknown aliases to knock most of the out of the clan; an army of modesty fighting to make sure none of us can say we're "pros". I personally enjoy this suggestion. Of course you can't be kicked out every time you lose. I would expect something like a tournament system which the members of the clan are required to attend (not all of them, but at least x per time frame) where the top y(%) are admitted_to/kept_in the clan while everyone else is denied_entry/kicked_out. This would give this clan at least some credibility. (It would still be a clan of blowhards, but at least they'd be good blowhards)

hmmm
Yes, thats a great idea, though it will take some good players to beat us. Better get to practicing newbz :P
post updated on Mar 28, 2012 @ 2:25pm
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 28, 2012 @ 2:29pm

Admiral tycho2

Can I join?
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 28, 2012 @ 2:29pm

Cabin Boy ak.rookie

Not the navy ;)

You don't think so?
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 28, 2012 @ 2:31pm

Cabin Boy ak.rookie

Question!

If they beat one of you to get in, doesn't that make you unworthy of your place in the clan? You're obviously not the best.

There should be a set number of spots in this clan. Once you beat someone to join, they're kicked out.

This is the only way to have it be a truly pro clan. Otherwise you're working off of the assumption that the original members are pros without being tested at all. Who did they ever have to beat to get in? And if people are beating them to join, aren't they worse than the rest?

It's okay if you're too scared you're not good enough and that get kicked out of your own clan. I understand. You don't have to use my idea. But this is the only true way to do it. ;)

good stuff
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 28, 2012 @ 2:45pm

Cabin Boy LjuboM

Question!

If they beat one of you to get in, doesn't that make you unworthy of your place in the clan? You're obviously not the best.

There should be a set number of spots in this clan. Once you beat someone to join, they're kicked out.

This is the only way to have it be a truly pro clan. Otherwise you're working off of the assumption that the original members are pros without being tested at all. Who did they ever have to beat to get in? And if people are beating them to join, aren't they worse than the rest?

It's okay if you're too scared you're not good enough and that get kicked out of your own clan. I understand. You don't have to use my idea. But this is the only true way to do it. ;)

good stuff

5 igalcon players
10 fusion players
if it's full, then if someone losses he is out.
:P
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 28, 2012 @ 2:52pm

Cabin Boy mickie

What happens when I take over the entire clan?

aK.Clan
mickie1
mickie2
mickie3
mickie4
mickie5
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Mar 31, 2012 @ 11:35pm

Cabin Boy ak.rookie

Welcome smook :)
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 1, 2012 @ 12:31am

Cabin Boy ak.sidekick

WoooHooooo!