Galcon 2 Fan-Premier Launch for PC/Mac/Linux/Android! Now anyone can check out Galcon 2! 4 players online!
:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: Galcon Fusion :: Teams :: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread

You must sign in to post.

Page 5 / 7 1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 1, 2012 @ 12:57am

Cabin Boy ak.sidekick

No.
5 Players Fusion, 5 iGalcon. If one or the other is pressed, than you switch one in and out of that side. We may go to 15... if more pros become noticeable.
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 5, 2012 @ 6:27am

Cabin Boy cr0w

marky1991 said ...

It'd be fun to try to get people kicked out of the clan! We could create an army of unknown aliases to knock most of the out of the clan; an army of modesty fighting to make sure none of us can say we're "pros". I personally enjoy this suggestion. Of course you can't be kicked out every time you lose. I would expect something like a tournament system which the members of the clan are required to attend (not all of them, but at least x per time frame) where the top y(%) are admitted_to/kept_in the clan while everyone else is denied_entry/kicked_out. This would give this clan at least some credibility. (It would still be a clan of blowhards, but at least they'd be good blowhards)

I still agree with that .. We just gotta make sure the names are obscure and misleading... Could give you a whole new idea of this.. Ak clan :D
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 5, 2012 @ 10:38am

Cabin Boy deception

No.
5 Players Fusion, 5 iGalcon. If one or the other is pressed, than you switch one in and out of that side. We may go to 15... if more pros become noticeable.

If more pro's become noticeable? All the pro's left...
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 5, 2012 @ 4:49pm

Cabin Boy inhumane.

Not all the pros left. You play galcon?
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 5, 2012 @ 6:37pm

Cabin Boy deception

im not counting some players that you may count as pro. Do you understand personal opinion?
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 5, 2012 @ 6:41pm

Cabin Boy inhumane.

Funny, cuz I only count 3, and their all active. And it doesn't seem like a personal opinion when you yell out "the pros all left"
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 5, 2012 @ 7:19pm

Cabin Boy ak.rookie

No.

If more pro's become noticeable? All the pro's left...

Have i ever played you deception?
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 6, 2012 @ 12:11am

Cabin Boy deception

You count three... I see... Obviously blinded by, again, narcissistic pride.... And chronically impaired observations based on simple text on screen. I hope you get glasses to help your eye sight.

Ak.Rookie, sounds like you challenged me (everyone knows I'm not great at galcon, just to clear this up). Using inhumane's logic I will then say you are eager to prove you're a pro so as to prove that there are pro's playing.

Now here's a question... Which one of you ak sillies is the overall best player? I think Ljubom. Is Lj a pro in my eyes? Yes. Has Lj recently played in a server I took part in? No. You 'pro's' need to shread your vampire skins and start playing, then I will take back my statements that all the pro's theoretically "left".
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 6, 2012 @ 6:44am

Cabin Boy ak.inhumane

I do play, though I got a temp ban. You think Lj is the only pro? How about you ask him who's the pros. You only play teams(with public noobs), you don't know anything about 2v2 and 1v1.
And no one cares if you THINK LjuboM is our best member, you don't know whats skills. On the iGalcon side, I dont think he could match iGalcon players. But deception is only trying to start a fight between us. Get out this thread.
post updated on Apr 6, 2012 @ 6:49am
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 6, 2012 @ 10:48am

Cabin Boy brrt

http://www.galcon.com/profile/view.php?name=ak.brrt
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 6, 2012 @ 10:50am

Cabin Boy chi-ro

Under-Sheriff

So. Close. To. Rant........
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 6, 2012 @ 11:06am

Cabin Boy ak.rookie

Just asking lol
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 6, 2012 @ 11:59am

Cabin Boy rhyperior

I do play, though I got a temp ban. You think Lj is the only pro? How about you ask him who's the pros. You only play teams(with public noobs), you don't know anything about 2v2 and 1v1.
And no one cares if you THINK LjuboM is our best member, you don't know whats skills. On the iGalcon side, I dont think he could match iGalcon players. But deception is only trying to start a fight between us. Get out this thread.

That's not really what he's doing at all, you just take criticism about as well as......there's nothing to compare you to. Drop the ego.

Secondly, he shouldn't need to know about 1v1. That gamemode  is a joke, made for those who want to raise their ego, or just flat out rankwhore( Oh wow, sounds like everyone in your clan. Anyone else seeing a pattern here?)

And you not caring about his opinion is literally quite deficient on the intellectual side of logic. A "Pro" is quite frankly a term put upon players by the public, which you do nothing with, since you're always playing joke game modes. Quite frankly, I've hardly been playing the game, but if you can't destroy everyone on FFA, without using 1v1, keeping up a 90% win percent, then you have no right to call yourself a pro.(And I believe the only person who could make a claim for that WOULD be Ljubo, though I doubt he didn't play 1v1.)
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 6, 2012 @ 12:13pm

Cabin Boy LjuboM

Rofl, you guys are talking about pointless things.
Who cares about that?
seriously
This is just a silly game.
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 6, 2012 @ 12:19pm

Cabin Boy ak.rookie

Are you referring to just fusion members? The only other one you havent said is yusuke Lol. I dont really play fusion, but In igalcon im actually more of a 2v2 player, 1v1 Is just good for analyzing how someone plays. Thats why i do 1v1's
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 6, 2012 @ 12:31pm

Cabin Boy krazykyler98

That's not really what he's doing at all, you just take criticism about as well as......there's nothing to compare you to. Drop the ego.

Secondly, he shouldn't need to know about 1v1. That gamemode  is a joke, made for those who want to raise their ego, or just flat out rankwhore( Oh wow, sounds like everyone in your clan. Anyone else seeing a pattern here?)

And you not caring about his opinion is literally quite deficient on the intellectual side of logic. A "Pro" is quite frankly a term put upon players by the public, which you do nothing with, since you're always playing joke game modes. Quite frankly, I've hardly been playing the game, but if you can't destroy everyone on FFA, without using 1v1, keeping up a 90% win percent, then you have no right to call yourself a pro.(And I believe the only person who could make a claim for that WOULD be Ljubo, though I doubt he didn't play 1v1.)

Well said, well said. I personally agree to this post in its entirety. 1v1 in my oppionion is a joke. That's also why I don't like aK., its just titles they give themself. And no one should give themself the "pro" title. Especially not in a game based off mainly luck.
post updated on Apr 6, 2012 @ 12:34pm
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 6, 2012 @ 12:32pm

Cabin Boy rhyperior

Are you referring to just fusion members? The only other one you havent said is yusuke Lol. I dont really play fusion, but In igalcon im actually more of a 2v2 player, 1v1 Is just good for analyzing how someone plays. Thats why i do 1v1's

Yes, this applies to Fusion only.
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 6, 2012 @ 12:54pm

Cabin Boy LjuboM

1v1 is a joke?
You must have never 1v1ed a good player.
Seriously, have can you say such a thing?
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 6, 2012 @ 1:05pm

Cabin Boy yusuke

I love how this community is full of know-it-all people. Of course you all are so experienced and know everything about this game, but when it comes to playing the game, you fail.
This is a group of players that claim that they know what they're doing, maybe pros maybe not. If you want to prove something, defeat us in game.
Re: aK.Acknowledge Team Thread :: Apr 6, 2012 @ 1:20pm

Cabin Boy LjuboM

THIS THREAD SUCKS!

Page 5 / 7 1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

You must sign in to post.