:: Community ::
ForumsMessagesGroupsChat (1)Friends

Forums :: Galcon Fusion :: Tournaments :: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1

You must sign in to post.

Page 2 / 6 1   2   3   4   5   6 

Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 3, 2012 @ 2:24pm

Captain sidekick

Make a group, evil_genius.
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 3, 2012 @ 3:47pm

Cabin Boy evil_genius

Wow, why didn't I think of that! You guy's are so smart! I love it. Thanks sidekick. 

Group Link

http://www.galcon.com/groups/Ultimate_Team_Playoff_League_-_S/
post updated on Jan 3, 2012 @ 3:51pm
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 3, 2012 @ 5:54pm

Captain sidekick

I am smart!! :D

I was gunna make one for you, but I couldn't take credit for something so bright and genius.
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 4, 2012 @ 7:29pm

Admiral gender

What about doing a pre-season?  Random draft, two weeks of play?  Start small while we try to get numbers.
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 4, 2012 @ 9:26pm

Captain sidekick

That's a great idea.

By the way, I'm willing to help with stuff. I can organize group info and design, email players news on upcoming events, or anything you like.
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 5, 2012 @ 1:58am

Cabin Boy deception

So when can we pick teams? I call all the noobs to show you pro's it doesn't matter about skill!! It matters what's inside!!! (cheesy statement seen in movies soo often I might drown myself).

You two would make a great team (rip and genius) for organizing the tournament.

+1 to rip (post above)

Hmm... Not rip but his main account. Srry about that.
P.S. Great job on this tournament genius, conning along swell ( swollenpig would be proud).
post updated on Jan 5, 2012 @ 2:00am
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 5, 2012 @ 1:11pm

Cabin Boy evil_genius

I like that idea Gender. It seems that the next tournament is a 1v1 scheduled for Saturday January 7th, so I'd like to begin after it's finished. So once that tourney ends we will see how many players we've got and have a preseason draft, until we accrued more players. I am thinking of most people are more likely to be available on the weekends, so every saturday and sunday we will hold matches, from, 1pm est to 6pm est. Maybe longer, maybe shorter. So everybody involved please try to make it inside of that time frame. So we start Sunday following the 1v1 tourney.
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 5, 2012 @ 1:13pm

Cabin Boy evil_genius

#sidekick If you would like to help out that would be great. I'll give you admin status for the league. I am no good with all of that. Tell me what you need from me, and I will help you out also. Thanks
post updated on Jan 5, 2012 @ 1:14pm
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 7, 2012 @ 1:44am

Cabin Boy deception

It's nice to have a "teams" tournament for a change. It seems like the last couple have been 2v2 (hate 2v2, ask mekle) or classic (classic meh, hate waiting).
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 7, 2012 @ 2:57pm

Cabin Boy rhydon

I'm a bit lost. When exactly is the Draft and such?
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 7, 2012 @ 3:43pm

Cabin Boy evil_genius

Tomorrow January 8th, at 1pm est. we will have a pre season playoff, If you are available to play, find me and join our private server.

* I think you'll need to add me as a friend to view my private room. 

Depending on how many players there are, we will appoint commissioner's and do a quick draft to begin playing, a preseason, since there are clearly not enough players to begin league yet. 

See ya then.
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 7, 2012 @ 3:51pm

Cabin Boy spider.

Im in
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 7, 2012 @ 6:05pm

Cabin Boy ripxsidekick

Evil_genius, Give us time to know about this event! Make it January 14th, or something...
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 16, 2012 @ 12:38pm

Cabin Boy jacewayland

Any progress during the last week?

Would be really sad if this doesnt work out.
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 17, 2012 @ 10:32am

1 Stripe Admiral trivia21

Nice idea! Actually I had the same idea last year, and even started to develop a "Gacon Teams" homepage. I wanted to write a script that helps choosing the appropriate times for most players on both teams (by voting). I also wanted to make sure, the times are properly converted to the user's time zone (it gets tricky with summer saving times). I wanted to have three "classes" of teams: C for begginers B for advenced teams and A for pros :)
Sadly I didn't have time to finish it.. Anyway I got this far :) :
http://galteams.comxa.com 
Pw: 123456
Only options and teams page work.

edit
I'm in. I have joined the group too. How do I join/start a team?
post updated on Jan 18, 2012 @ 2:39am
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 17, 2012 @ 4:35pm

Cabin Boy deception

If we pick teams... I CALL xxclipsxx!!!
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 17, 2012 @ 11:53pm

Cabin Boy evil_genius

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

First Match

Sunday, January 22, 3:00 PM Eastern Time

SETTINGS: 

Teams - 4v4

Production - 120

Planets - 65

Winner - First Team to reach 10 wins

Bracket -

Match One    T1vsT2 T3vsT4    - Tally Each Teams Win totals
Match Two    T1vsT3 T2vsT4    - "
Match Three  T1vsT4 T2vsT3    - "

After the Matches are completed, Win totals are Tallied up and will be categorized into a Win/Loss Standings format, and Winning % of each individual team.

After each team has played against each other at least Five times, i.e.(5x10[matches]=50x4[teams]=200[wins]) The two teams with the highest winning % will Playoff for the Championship Match. Championship Victor reaches 30 Wins First.

*** You choose your own Teams, post team members on this forum. To look for team members visit our group page linked herein. 

http://www.galcon.com/groups/Ultimate_Team_Playoff_League_-_S/ 

*** These rules apply for All 2v2,3v3,4v4 Playoffs.

*** All teams Must have at least 4 Players. 

*** Matches must be either recorded or screen shot to provide proof of the final score and submitted to be valid. 

*** I am thinking to hold Match Playoff's every Sunday around this time. But if your team and another team schedule a Playoff Match at a different date and time and complete it independently, all I need is a recording or a screen shot to validate the stats and add it to the standings. 

Thanks all

E_G
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 17, 2012 @ 11:58pm

Cabin Boy evil_genius

Nice site Trivia, you know what they say, great minds think alike! I am striving to get this off the ground this week, so make sure you're around! I'd recommend recruiting some team members who are also in the group too.
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 17, 2012 @ 11:59pm

Cabin Boy evil_genius

hahahaha deception's with xxclipsxx! Would anybody else like to join this team!!
Re: Emergence & Inauguration of The U.T.P.- Ultimate Team Playoff League - Volume 1 :: Jan 18, 2012 @ 12:02am

Cabin Boy deception

We all know who will win (team PepsiTroopers (arrow)--- points at his own team.)

We only allow pro's!!!

Team PepsiTroopers
DECEPTION
xxclipsxx
post updated on Jan 18, 2012 @ 12:03am

Page 2 / 6 1   2   3   4   5   6 

You must sign in to post.