If you need any image or information that isn't on this page, please contact me.
Screenshots from Galcon
The logo images are in PNG format and use alpha transparency. The glow around the lettering may not be visible in your browser, but will be when you put it on a background.
If you need a custom version of the logo, please contact me.
- Stars and Nebulae background -
- PAD XML file
- Phil Hassey - Photos and Bio
- Imitation Pickles - Main website, links to other games, etc.
- History of Galcon
System requirements: 800 Mhz, 128 MB RAM
Ludum Dare - 1st place
On May 14, 2006, Galcon was announced the winner of the 8th Ludum Dare competition held April 28-30th. Phil swept the competition, with four* 1st places and one 2nd place award.
- Linux Gaming World
- "Silver Award" - Game Tunnel Monthly Round-Up
- Manifesto Games
- "7/8" - Out of Eight PC Game Reviews
- Gnade Games
- "5 stars" - Game du Jour Deals - "Fast, fun, easy to learn, Galcon is just a righteous hoot that will have you laughing maniacally as you mow down your enemies, one by one."
- Macintosh Users East
- Game Tunnel Review - "That something so simple could capture such strategy, tactics and speed is amazing."
- Excellent - Casual Explosion
- 2007 Top Ten Independent Games - Game Tunnel
- AiGameDev.com: Inside Galcon: Python, Game Development and Artificial Intelligence
- AiGameDev.com: Solve This: An AI Bot to Colonize the Galaxy in 5 Minutes
"Thank you for such a prompt response! This level of customer service makes me glad I bought the game." - Sam G.
"Please ban me from Galcon so I can pass my Greek exams!" - Felix R.